KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Team Marvel vs Team DC

Team Marvel vs Team DC
Started by: MrMind

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
MrMind

Team Marvel vs Team DC

Team Marvel

Nate Grey
Genis Vell
Gladiator
Silver Surfer
Sentry
Spectrum

Team DC

Martian Manhunter
Kyle Rayner
Zoom
Orion
Obsidian
Mr Majestic (WS)

Post crisis/new 52/rebirth characters (composite)
616 marvel charaters

Old Post Sep 6th, 2019 10:59 AM
MrMind is currently offline Click here to Send MrMind a Private Message Find more posts by MrMind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Philosophía
"The devil made me do it"

Zoom is too fast for the others to ever perceive the fight has even started, and that includes his own teammates.

It's really that simple.

Replace him with Firestorm/Wonder Woman or something, otherwise there's no point in arguing about the rest of the match-ups.

“Perhaps this is the ultimate freedom. The freedom to leave.”

Old Post Sep 6th, 2019 11:51 AM
Philosophía is currently offline Click here to Send Philosophía a Private Message Find more posts by Philosophía Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowFyre

I don't know yet. Those are crazy rosters with an insane amount of different powers and abilities.

I don't see anyone on Marvel that are stronger or faster than DC's Majestic and Zoom, but they can all at least hang and perceive what's goin on.

Cool fight, gonna wait since not as knowledgeable on these characters as most here (don't even know who obsidian is)

Old Post Sep 6th, 2019 12:38 PM
ShadowFyre is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowFyre a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowFyre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowFyre

Even Majestic and Orion and Manhunter? Don't they all regularly keep up with flash and supes tho? Not quite as fast but not that far I didn't think.

Old Post Sep 6th, 2019 12:40 PM
ShadowFyre is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowFyre a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowFyre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
Even Majestic and Orion and Manhunter? Don't they all regularly keep up with flash and supes tho? Not quite as fast but not that far I didn't think.

They do....

But Zoom leaves Flashes and Supermen at a standstill. Well, when he first appeared, anyway.

(please log in to view the image)

And if we are compositing them, then Zoom can de-age people, mess with their timelines etc.

Old Post Sep 6th, 2019 12:42 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MrMind

My apology I'm talking about Hunter in OP, not Thawne

Old Post Sep 6th, 2019 12:46 PM
MrMind is currently offline Click here to Send MrMind a Private Message Find more posts by MrMind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Philosophía
"The devil made me do it"

I do, too.

Hunter was speedblitzing Wally.

Wally could only match him when he amped so much, they were standing still in time.

“Perhaps this is the ultimate freedom. The freedom to leave.”

Old Post Sep 6th, 2019 12:50 PM
Philosophía is currently offline Click here to Send Philosophía a Private Message Find more posts by Philosophía Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Originally posted by MrMind
My apology I'm talking about Hunter in OP, not Thawne

thumb up

Zolomon was speedblitzing Jay so badly, Jay AND Wally didn't even know what hit him:

And was casually, with one hand, batting a bloodlusted Wally back:

And now he has the Strength AND Sage Force.

Old Post Sep 6th, 2019 01:00 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AlbertoJohnAvil
Restricted

Account Restricted

Team Marvel

Surfer, or Spectrum alone stops Zoom

Current Nate spites J'onn and Orion

Gonna be extremely hard to kill Sentry

Genis is too hax

Old Post Sep 6th, 2019 01:03 PM
AlbertoJohnAvil is currently offline Click here to Send AlbertoJohnAvil a Private Message Find more posts by AlbertoJohnAvil Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Old Post Sep 6th, 2019 01:03 PM
AlbertoJohnAvil
Restricted

Account Restricted

With Cosmic power he is able to manipulate all kinds of forms of energy dating all the way back to the Big Bang. As his opponent in this fight, Merlin, finds out he can even manipulate magic.

He's able to create many duplicates, enough to form an army out of manipulation of light itself

I'd like to also mention that Genis sees time itself and can manipulate it

Just so you have a grasp on how powerful Genis mind is he forced out Moondragon and Magus from his head. Keep in mind Moondragon was apart of the Infinity watch during this run with the mind stone.

Magus attacking his mind here

Genis Power and soul is linked to the cosmos itself. Here Magus tried to drawing him and as you can see literally mentions its too much

This was the outcome. Genis ejects him from the universe

He can also create photonic duplicates so hitting him will be virtually an impossible task.

Old Post Sep 6th, 2019 01:13 PM
AlbertoJohnAvil is currently offline Click here to Send AlbertoJohnAvil a Private Message Find more posts by AlbertoJohnAvil Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowFyre

What exactly can the sage and strength force do besides what I just saw? How come I feel like they are DC's version of the infinity stones?

Going by the speed forces ability to control all speed

Old Post Sep 6th, 2019 01:34 PM
JBL THE GREAT

Team marvel.

Old Post Sep 7th, 2019 12:19 AM
JBL THE GREAT is currently offline Click here to Send JBL THE GREAT a Private Message Find more posts by JBL THE GREAT Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

If Zoom have a way of bfring Sentry, team DC wins. If Sentry gets a chance to react and get off an attack, team DC loses imo.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Sep 7th, 2019 02:57 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Originally posted by carver9
If Zoom have a way of bfring Sentry, team DC wins. If Sentry gets a chance to react and get off an attack, team DC loses imo.

He does. He can access Hypertime.

Old Post Sep 7th, 2019 06:06 AM
JBL THE GREAT

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Can surfer do anything similar?

Old Post Sep 7th, 2019 06:14 AM
JBL THE GREAT is currently offline Click here to Send JBL THE GREAT a Private Message Find more posts by JBL THE GREAT Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by DarkSaint85

If this is true, team DC wins.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Sep 7th, 2019 06:22 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Originally posted by carver9
If this is true, team DC wins.

When have I lied?

Old Post Sep 7th, 2019 06:24 AM
DarkSaint85

Originally posted by ShadowFyre
What exactly can the sage and strength force do besides what I just saw? How come I feel like they are DC's version of the infinity stones?

Going by the speed forces ability to control all speed

The Sage force makes him telepathic.

The strength force enabled him to one shot WW, Superman etc.

Old Post Sep 7th, 2019 06:31 AM
MrMind

bump

Old Post Oct 1st, 2023 02:54 PM