KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Horror Movies » Evil Bong

Evil Bong
Started by: deathbycorn

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
deathbycorn
Restricted

Account Restricted

Evil Bong

(please log in to view the image)

Genre veteran Charles Band is gearing up for his latest directorial effort, EVIL BONG, about a group of slackers who pick the wrong “recreational device” (a relic from the ’60s) to get high with. Also appearing in the self-described “stoner horror comedy” will be Band friends/regulars William Shatner (!), Phil Fondacaro, Bill Moseley, Peter Graves (!!), Robin (THE GINGERDEAD MAN) Sydney and DOLL GRAVEYARD’s Kristyn Green and Brian Lloyd. Best of all, “We got Tommy Chong of Cheech & Chong for a great part!” Band says. “Having Tommy Chong in our film is like having the ‘weed seal of approval’! There will be additional exciting guest stars announced soon, many to be featured in the film’s Bong World sequence. EVIL BONG will be my LITTLE SHOP OF HORRORS.”

An evil bong named EeBee that sucks people's souls inside of it, trapping them inside a strange world which, according to Charles Band, is like a bad trip.

This is going to be the best movie ever.

Last edited by deathbycorn on May 28th, 2006 at 12:43 AM

Old Post May 28th, 2006 12:40 AM
deathbycorn is currently offline Click here to Send deathbycorn a Private Message Find more posts by deathbycorn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
partonsd
Blome Racing

Now this is the original idea that apparently all of you posters have been searching for. Lol. This will be crazy...it sounds kind of Alice in Wonderland to me. This should be awesome. Hope its not a let down. stick out tongue

Old Post May 28th, 2006 03:29 PM
partonsd is currently offline Click here to Send partonsd a Private Message Find more posts by partonsd Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ladygrim
The Grim piratess

no expression oh my god is that for really laughing out loud

Old Post May 28th, 2006 04:17 PM
ladygrim is currently offline Click here to Send ladygrim a Private Message Find more posts by ladygrim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wolfie
Keep on howling!

The only Full Moon movie I found funny was The Gingerdead Man so I'm skeptical about this.

Old Post May 28th, 2006 08:38 PM
Wolfie is currently offline Click here to Send Wolfie a Private Message Find more posts by Wolfie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
deathbycorn
Restricted

Account Restricted

What's to be skeptical about?

It's not saying it's anything special, it's just a fun way to knock over an hour and a half.

Sideshow was good and that was also Full Moon.

Old Post May 28th, 2006 10:58 PM
deathbycorn is currently offline Click here to Send deathbycorn a Private Message Find more posts by deathbycorn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cory Chaos
AmStar 14 Manager

Full Moon just puts out the absolute WORST movies ever. Aside from Puppet Master, it's an absolute miracle they're still afloat.

Just because low budget movies CAN be made, doesn't mean they SHOULD be made. Regardless how original or unoriginal the premise may be.

Old Post May 29th, 2006 04:08 AM
Cory Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Cory Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Cory Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wolfie
Keep on howling!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by deathbycorn
What's to be skeptical about?

It's not saying it's anything special, it's just a fun way to knock over an hour and a half.

Sideshow was good and that was also Full Moon.

No, none of them are special. But there have been some that make you wanna blow your brains out.

Old Post May 29th, 2006 08:53 AM
Wolfie is currently offline Click here to Send Wolfie a Private Message Find more posts by Wolfie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ladygrim
The Grim piratess

the thing on the cover looks retarded

Old Post May 29th, 2006 05:06 PM
ladygrim is currently offline Click here to Send ladygrim a Private Message Find more posts by ladygrim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tabby999
Music Idiot apparently

meh, could be a laugh

I am aware that "your" should be "you're," and while I know I should change it as not to offend the grammar fans around the boards, school always said not to bow to peer pressure so it stays as it is

Old Post May 30th, 2006 08:53 AM
tabby999 is currently offline Click here to Send tabby999 a Private Message Find more posts by tabby999 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Selphie
you teasing like you do

I wouldn't mind seeing it. Pot's not my thing, but since I'm a teenager I'll probably see it with my friends who are into it

riding high on love's true bluish light

Old Post May 30th, 2006 10:51 PM
Selphie is currently offline Click here to Send Selphie a Private Message Find more posts by Selphie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
deathbycorn
Restricted

Account Restricted

Trailer and Info: www.myspace.com/evilbongthemovie

This movie is going to be the best movie ever made, if you think otherwise you're shit.

Old Post Jul 27th, 2006 11:09 PM
tabby999
Music Idiot apparently

stupid looking bong. like anyone would buy that to begin with. all hail the coke bottle bong!

I am aware that "your" should be "you're," and while I know I should change it as not to offend the grammar fans around the boards, school always said not to bow to peer pressure so it stays as it is

Old Post Jul 28th, 2006 02:50 AM
tabby999 is currently offline Click here to Send tabby999 a Private Message Find more posts by tabby999 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
deathbycorn
Restricted

Account Restricted

Evil Bong Prop Replica

Here's a perfect conversation piece for both stoners and non-stoners THE EVIL BONG! Based on the cult film of the same name, starring Tommy Chong of Cheech & Chong fame. This piece is NON FUNCTIONAL and strictly a fun piece.

Price: $34.99

NOW THAT IS COOL stick out tongue

Old Post Oct 5th, 2006 11:07 AM
deathbycorn
Restricted

Account Restricted

Old Post Oct 5th, 2006 11:11 AM
tabby999
Music Idiot apparently

quote: (post)
Originally posted by deathbycorn
Evil Bong Prop Replica

Here's a perfect conversation piece for both stoners and non-stoners THE EVIL BONG! Based on the cult film of the same name, starring Tommy Chong of Cheech & Chong fame. This piece is NON FUNCTIONAL and strictly a fun piece.

Price: $34.99

NOW THAT IS COOL stick out tongue

pfffft, who would pay money for a bong that a. looks shit and b. dosn't work?

Old Post Oct 6th, 2006 01:13 AM
deathbycorn
Restricted

Account Restricted

Obviously you would buy it if you like the movie and collect shit like that, toys etc

And if you were a true stoner, you'd be able to make it function, as long as the stem and chamber is hollow!

Old Post Oct 6th, 2006 02:08 AM