KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Dirt (FX)

Dirt (FX)
Started by: FlappingMangera

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
FlappingMangera
flapper of the mangera

Dirt (FX)

Courteney Cox is the star of the show and does a tremendous job playing a cut-throat, ambitious journalist. I was watching the season 1 DVDs and Monica from Friends was a distant memory, so I was really impressed by her in this show.

The new epidodes (starting March 2) will have episodes based partly on the headlines we see in real-life, like there's supposed to be one involving a star who goes crazy and shaves her head. Remind you of anyone? lol I can't wait for season 2 to start up!

Anyone else watch this show?

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2008 09:47 PM
FlappingMangera is currently offline Click here to Send FlappingMangera a Private Message Find more posts by FlappingMangera Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Good show

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2008 10:46 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tempe Brennan
Bones

I have heard about it, but only because of this kiss between Aniston and Cox.

Thanks Passione

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2008 04:20 AM
Tempe Brennan is currently offline Click here to Send Tempe Brennan a Private Message Find more posts by Tempe Brennan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FlappingMangera
flapper of the mangera

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Tempe Brennan
I have heard about it, but only because of this kiss between Aniston and Cox.

Yeah, I thought it was a good idea because it would generate some interest in a show that deserves more viewers, plus they always had great chemistry in Friends.
The supporting cast is good too though, and my favorite character is probably her camera guy Don. With the writer's strike narrowing down the number of new episodes, I'm hoping the show gains a larger fanbase when the new eps return in March.

Old Post Jan 30th, 2008 08:30 PM
FlappingMangera is currently offline Click here to Send FlappingMangera a Private Message Find more posts by FlappingMangera Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vivando-loca
untitled

oh, i wanna see this show! wait, did it already start? confused

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2008 03:20 PM
vivando-loca is currently offline Click here to Send vivando-loca a Private Message Find more posts by vivando-loca Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FlappingMangera
flapper of the mangera

Nope, it didn't start yet! New episodes begin March 2nd, but if you're interested in catching season 1 episodes you can check out reruns on Saturdays leading up to the premiere (starting at 11 pm Eastern).

Last edited by FlappingMangera on Feb 5th, 2008 at 09:48 PM

Old Post Feb 5th, 2008 09:44 PM