KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Bellatrix lestrange/Fenrir Greyback versus Superman....

Bellatrix lestrange/Fenrir Greyback versus Superman....
Started by: Rogue Jedi

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Bellatrix lestrange/Fenrir Greyback versus Superman....

Lex Luthor has hired Bellatrix Lestrange and Fenrir Greyback to kill Superman (Superman Returns.)

Superman has no idea they are coming after him.

Fenrir Greyback and Bellatrix ambush Superman as Superman is trying to get in Lois's pants.

Can the wizards do it?

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post May 24th, 2010 07:15 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

**** No.

Old Post May 24th, 2010 07:18 AM
Nephthys is currently offline Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Think about this before dismissing it, dude. Think what the death spell does. Think about who hired the wizards and his resources.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post May 24th, 2010 07:32 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Think about this before dismissing it, dude. Think what the death spell does.

It gets stopped by wooden doors and stone walls. Do you really think it's getting pasted Superman's invulnerability aura, when a bullet to the eye couldn't?

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post May 24th, 2010 07:34 AM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Right now all I'm thinking of is what the wizards will look like after Superman punches them faster than the speed of light.

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post May 24th, 2010 07:37 AM
Nephthys is currently offline Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Robtard
It gets stopped by wooden doors and stone walls. Do you really think it's getting pasted Superman's invulnerability aura, when a bullet to the eye couldn't?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Powers...ies_of_Superman

Weaknesses

Despite his incredible superpowers, Superman's powers come with three notable flaws:

* Kryptonite: His most known weakness. Radioactive fragments of the planet Krypton created by fusion during the explosion that destroyed it. Superman's cells store electromagnetic radiation (such as sunlight) and convert it into energy, manifesting as his super-powers. When Superman is exposed to kryptonite (within roughly ten feet or less of any size or amount), its high-band radiation rapidly interferes with this process, causing severe physical pain and the loss of his powers, though lead can be used to block it out.
* Red Sun Radiation: Natural in Krypton's planetary system, red solar radiation replaces the higher-yield yellow solar energy in Superman's cells, robbing him of the fuel for his powers. This process does not have the painful, crippling and fever-like symptoms of Kryptonite, and essentially leaves him with the normal health and abilities of a human in his size and shape, as it did for the entire population of Krypton during its existence. Exposure to Yellow Sunlight causes his powers to return. Other than Red solar radiation, using up his yellow solar energy before having a chance to recharge also causes Superman to lose his powers.[4]
* Magic: While not so much an actual weakness, Superman's invulnerability offers no protection against magic. As a result, spells cast on Superman affect him the same as it would anyone else. This sometimes goes so far as enchanted weapons being able to subvert his invulnerability as well.

Old Post May 24th, 2010 07:38 AM
Robtard
Senor Member

Doesn't even need to punch them, if he flies passed them at great speeds, the shock-wave will shred them.

Also, heat-vision.

Old Post May 24th, 2010 07:38 AM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Powers...ies_of_Superman

Weaknesses

Despite his incredible superpowers, Superman's powers come with three notable flaws:

* Kryptonite: His most known weakness. Radioactive fragments of the planet Krypton created by fusion during the explosion that destroyed it. Superman's cells store electromagnetic radiation (such as sunlight) and convert it into energy, manifesting as his super-powers. When Superman is exposed to kryptonite (within roughly ten feet or less of any size or amount), its high-band radiation rapidly interferes with this process, causing severe physical pain and the loss of his powers, though lead can be used to block it out.
* Red Sun Radiation: Natural in Krypton's planetary system, red solar radiation replaces the higher-yield yellow solar energy in Superman's cells, robbing him of the fuel for his powers. This process does not have the painful, crippling and fever-like symptoms of Kryptonite, and essentially leaves him with the normal health and abilities of a human in his size and shape, as it did for the entire population of Krypton during its existence. Exposure to Yellow Sunlight causes his powers to return. Other than Red solar radiation, using up his yellow solar energy before having a chance to recharge also causes Superman to lose his powers.[4]
* Magic: While not so much an actual weakness, Superman's invulnerability offers no protection against magic. As a result, spells cast on Superman affect him the same as it would anyone else. This sometimes goes so far as enchanted weapons being able to subvert his invulnerability as well.

Fail.

There is no magic in Routh's Superman version. That's comic Superman.

Old Post May 24th, 2010 07:39 AM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Doesn't even need to punch them, if he flies passed them at great speeds, the shock-wave will shred them.

Also, heat-vision.
IF he senses them. He is not aware, remember?

Yeah, if he knew they were coming it'd be no contest.

Old Post May 24th, 2010 07:39 AM
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

quote:

Yeah, prove that with screen feats. erm

Old Post May 24th, 2010 07:40 AM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Superman sends them to purgatory/limbo..

sorry had to say it as i have LOST on the brain right now...

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post May 24th, 2010 07:40 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Fail.

There is no magic in Routh's Superman version. That's comic Superman.
OK then. Remember who hired the wizards? Dude has kryptonite, remember? Yeah, add it up.

Old Post May 24th, 2010 07:41 AM
Robtard
Senor Member

IF he senses them. He is not aware, remember?

Yeah, if he knew they were coming it'd be no contest.

Super-duper hearing, which he used in the film from out in the stratosphere.

AthenasTrgrFngr
Don't wanna die...

indeed.

its never stated in movie supe's universe that he has a weakness to magic. hell magic is never stated to even exist in routh's verse.

superman has the reflexes and speed necessary to fly so fast that time reverses.

he can solo the entire harry potter universe at once in a few seconds

AthenasTrgrFngr is currently offline Click here to Send AthenasTrgrFngr a Private Message Find more posts by AthenasTrgrFngr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

OK then. Remember who hired the wizards? Dude has kryptonite, remember? Yeah, add it up.

Moving the goal-post. You desperate for a wizard win, eh?

Why not just say the wizards are invisble, move at light-speed and are made of kyrptonite themselves.

Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Super-duper hearing, which he used in the film from out in the stratosphere.
So he will isolate their sounds from all the other sounds, know who they are, that they pose a threat, and act?

If they have kryptonite, which Luthor can easily give them, all they have to do is apparate behind him from anywhere in the world, problem solved.

Old Post May 24th, 2010 07:42 AM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Moving the goal-post. You desperate for a wizard win, eh?
No sir, I most certainly am not. I listed Luthor in the OP, yeah?

Old Post May 24th, 2010 07:43 AM
AthenasTrgrFngr
Don't wanna die...

So he will isolate their sounds from all the other sounds, know who they are, that they pose a threat, and act?.

hes shown the ability to do this. in returns he flew out into space and out of billions of voices and narrowed it down to just one voice crying out for help.

supes can hear his enemies mention his name as soon as they say it.

So he will isolate their sounds from all the other sounds, know who they are, that they pose a threat, and act?

If they have kryptonite, which Luthor can easily give them, all they have to do is apparate behind him from anywhere in the world, problem solved.

1. since when can wizards apparate to a place that they have never been to/ have no idea where theyre going?

2. superman has fast enough reflexes to kill any wizard who apparates behind him or near him before their mind can even send an impulse to their body to move.

3. superman lifted an island made out of kryptonite into space and threw it into the sun. you act like one little piece of kryptonite is going to instantly weaken him.

Last edited by AthenasTrgrFngr on May 24th, 2010 at 07:46 AM

Old Post May 24th, 2010 07:44 AM
AthenasTrgrFngr is currently offline Click here to Send AthenasTrgrFngr a Private Message Find more posts by AthenasTrgrFngr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Ms.Marvel
indeed.

its never stated in movie supe's universe that he has a weakness to magic. hell magic is never stated to even exist in routh's verse.

superman has the reflexes and speed necessary to fly so fast that time reverses.

he can solo the entire harry potter universe at once in a few seconds
Well yeah, unless they had kryptonite.

Old Post May 24th, 2010 07:44 AM
Robtard
Senor Member

No sir, I most certainly am not. I listed Luthor in the OP, yeah?

Fact: You didn't mention Kyptonite, until your "magic weakness" angle failed.

So you've proved that Superman can lose to a pathetically inferior foe with the proper catered scenario. What's your point?

Old Post May 24th, 2010 07:46 AM