green battle 2. toad vs. martian manhunter vs. she hulk vs the super skrull

Started by muffin man1 pagesPoll

who won round one

green battle 2. toad vs. martian manhunter vs. she hulk vs the super skrull

the sequal
now the last one features piccolo (disqualified)
hulk (posible winner) ninja turtles (team and possible winner) and fim fang fum (looser)

but don't talk about that

who on round 2 wins

You sure love your Green Dudes Muffin Man!!!!

yep greens my favourite colour well maybe my favourite colours blue but there's more green dudes and girls

You like blue huh? What about Nightcrawler vs 60 smurfs? Handy, Brainy, Taylor, Farmer, Lazy, Poppa Smurf, just to name a few.

umm I'll make that later battle of the blues. no smurfs they do my head in.

why did you even put toad in here with martain manhunter. Martian Manhunter would kill everyone except maybe super skrull cause he uses johnnys fire powers.

because I want someone everyone will say will die so I get more responses wha-ha -ha
HA HA HA HA again I say HA HA

muffin man are you asian hulk with a new account?Cause the level of dumb threads creation you have is on the same level.

no and how come it seems super heroes don't have hormones like me.
Spidey has hormones. do any others.
unrelated I'll shut up now.

wow you do seem like asian hulk now.

well i'm not I'm in a different country and I type better english no offense asian hulk

yea but your threads are teh same level of uselessness.

why do you reply on them?
she HULK might be able to play with super skrulls hormones she is a hot green women.

we need a winner before I open three soooo.