KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » The murder of Ahmaud Arbery/All three perpetrators found guilty

The murder of Ahmaud Arbery/All three perpetrators found guilty
Started by: Robtard

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (123): « First ... « 10 11 [12] 13 14 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Robtard
^ Another race-baiting post. Attention seeking at its finest.

Oh son, did you want this thread derailed? We can.

Old Post May 8th, 2020 11:08 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Adam_PoE
His argument is that it is more likely than not that the suspects are Trump supporters based on demographic voting patterns.

He transposed the exact figures, but that does not affect the underlying truth of his argument.

So no, it is not false.

But thanks for acknowledging that you are a time-waster troll with nothing to contribute to discussion but rhetorical questions and innuendos.

Bingo.

Logic tells us these guys are likely Trumpers. White. Male. Georgia. 80% <+/-> chance

Them stalking and murdering a Black guy is just the icing.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post May 8th, 2020 11:09 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

His argument is that it is more likely than not that the suspects are Trump supporters based on demographic voting patterns.

He transposed the exact figures, but that does not affect the underlying truth of his argument.

So no, it is not false.

But thanks for acknowledging that you are a time-waster troll with nothing to contribute to discussion but rhetorical questions and innuendos.

His claim was 98.27% after I called him on it, he admitted that the number wasn't 98.27%. IOW, he was wrong.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post May 8th, 2020 11:09 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Bingo.

Logic tells us these guys are likely Trumpers. White. Male. Georgia. 80% <+/-> chance

Them stalking and murdering a Black guy is just the icing.

But logic also tells us blacks murder more than any other race.

You wanna go this route? Say the word.

You will not dodge though, you will own it and actually type it out if that is the route you wanna take smile

Old Post May 8th, 2020 11:10 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eon Blue
Restricted

Account Restricted

Rob doesn’t want to die on this hill.

I will never be a memory.

Eon Blue is currently offline Click here to Send Eon Blue a Private Message Find more posts by Eon Blue Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Surtur
Oh son, did you want this thread derailed? We can.

Your silly threats are as always, worthless and meaningless.

Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I will ask one more time, if your post lacks a "yes" i will note you wanna move on and avoid it.

Do you want this thread derailed?

Old Post May 8th, 2020 11:12 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

But logic also tells us blacks murder more than any other race.

You wanna go this route? Say the word.

You will not dodge though, you will own it and actually type it out if that is the route you wanna take smile

And what does that have to do with this thread? Well?

It looks like you're tying to deflect again because we have what appears to be two White men stalking and murdering a Black man and for some odd reason you can't handle that and take it personally. Like your "Whiteness" is somehow being threatened. Very. Odd. Indeed.

Old Post May 8th, 2020 11:12 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

I will ask one more time, if your post lacks a "yes" i will note you wanna move on and avoid it.

Do you want this thread derailed?

Old Post May 8th, 2020 11:13 PM
Adam_PoE

The best part is they'd never want these rules applied to any other group.

The best part is in a thread about white racists commiting a bias-motivated murder of an innocent black man, you are making slave jokes.

At least Arbery was a contributing member of society, jogging in his own neighborhood, and not living on public assistance in his brother's basement.

Adam_PoE is currently offline Click here to Send Adam_PoE a Private Message Find more posts by Adam_PoE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

The best part is in a thread about white racists commiting a bias-motivated murder of an innocent black man, you are making slave jokes.

At least Arbery was a contributing member of society, jogging in his own neighborhood, and not living on public assistance in his brother's basement.

Prove the racism.

Your next post will have the evidence smile

We would not want you banned for lying.

Adam_PoE

Originally posted by Silent Master
Yes, Thanks for admitting you were wrong

Thanks for admitting you are a time-waster troll.

Old Post May 8th, 2020 11:14 PM
Adam_PoE is currently offline Click here to Send Adam_PoE a Private Message Find more posts by Adam_PoE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

And you *will* get banned for lying. I guarantee it.

Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Noticed no "yes". Wise choice smile

eThneoLgrRnae
Restricted

Account Restricted

Nice race baiting thread. Top notch, this is Whirly level stuff thumb up

Are we really surprised though? The only thing surprising is that he didn't say some shit like "hur dur, this is Trump's America her derp" in the OP. As if it's Trump's fault whenever some little racist f***s commit a clear act of racism.

I haven't read thru the rest of the thread yet but I'm almost certain he or one of his e-buddies have brought Trump into this.

Anyway, I heard about this case a couple of days ago and knew that robbie, bash, or PB would eventually be posting a race baiting thread about it. I'm only surprised it didn't happen sooner.

The accused do seem guilty as hell though.

Paleontologists have tried to turn Archaeopteryx into an earth bound feathered dinosaur. But it is not. It is a bird, a perching bird. And no amount of 'paleobabble' is going to change that.-- Alan Feduccia-a world authority on birds, quoted in "Archaeopteryx:Early Bird Catches a Can of Worms," Science 1994, p.764-765

eThneoLgrRnae is currently offline Click here to Send eThneoLgrRnae a Private Message Find more posts by eThneoLgrRnae Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Eon Blue
Rob doesn’t want to die on this hill.

It's like you're begging me to sodomize you on this hill, like I do to surt.

Old Post May 8th, 2020 11:15 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

It's like you're begging me to sodomize you on this hill, like I do to surt.

Oh kiddo, you don't wanna go this route. Say the word if you do though smile

Old Post May 8th, 2020 11:16 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Oh kiddo, you don't wanna go this route. Say the word if you do though smile

Old Post May 8th, 2020 11:16 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Wise choice.

Old Post May 8th, 2020 11:17 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

As before surt, show some balls for once.

Old Post May 8th, 2020 11:18 PM