KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » James Bond Series » Which is your favorite Bond villain ?

Which is your favorite Bond villain ?
Started by: Pablo G

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (16): « First ... « 14 15 [16]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
yerssot

that canadian officer didn't wink

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2005 06:29 PM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

quote: (post)
Originally posted by wicker_man
My all time 'Bond Baddie' is Jaws (Richard Kiel) from the Bond films Moonraker and The Spy Who Loved Me - he was the only bad guy to appear in more then one Bond Film.

yeah he was my fave as well.Got too lame in the end at Moonraker though.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2011 09:21 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bouboumaster

1- Goldfinger
2- Xenia Onattop / Alec Trayvalyan
3- Dr No

Old Post May 10th, 2012 06:06 AM
Bouboumaster is currently offline Click here to Send Bouboumaster a Private Message Find more posts by Bouboumaster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HeavySet

Goldfinger is by far my favorite villain.

Old Post Sep 19th, 2012 02:52 PM
HeavySet is currently offline Click here to Send HeavySet a Private Message Find more posts by HeavySet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Decomposition
This Day We Fight!

Originally posted by wicker_man
Technically no,although Stavro Blofeld appeared in the following movies:

1. Anthony Dawson, providing the body of the unseen head of SPECTRE in From Russia With Love and Thunderball.

2. Eric Pohlmann, voice of original unseen Number 1 in From Russia With Love and Thunderball.

3. Jan Werich, the Blofeld we never saw in You Only Live Twice.

4. Donald Pleasence, bald and childish in You Only Live Twice.

5. Telly Savalas, bald and tough in On Her Majesty's Secret Service.

6. Charles Gray, the English cross-dresser in Diamonds Are Forever.

7. John Hollis, the body of the Blofeld-a-like in For Your Eyes Only who wants to buy Bond a delicatessen...in stainless steel.

8. Robert Rietti, who provided the voice of the Blofeld-a-like in For Your Eyes Only.

9. Max Von Sydow, cool, calm and bearded in Never Say Never Again.

As you can see Blofield was portrayed by a series of different actors whereas Jaws was only portrayed by one - Richard Kiel,this is why he is technically cast as the only Bond Villian to appear in the same form.

So true...and then there is Joe Don Baker - the only man to appear in multiple Bond movies as both a baddie and a good guy!...at least to my knowledge.

Last edited by Decomposition on Oct 8th, 2012 at 09:35 AM

Old Post Oct 8th, 2012 09:25 AM
Decomposition is currently offline Click here to Send Decomposition a Private Message Find more posts by Decomposition Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Decomposition
This Day We Fight!

Originally posted by starwing
Now there's a great villain I forgot: Telly Savalas as Blofeld in 'On Her Majesty's Secret Service'. He was the best Blofeld ever.

Originally posted by yerssot
but he didn't recognise bond anymore

yes, that's because the movie followed pretty closely to the plot of the novel, and the novel is set before YOLT, so indeed Blofeld and Bond haven't actually met.

Or....there is the fact that at the start of the movie Lazemby's Bond says "That never happened to the other fellow," in reference to Connery's Bond, which may suggest that James Bond is in fact just a code name used by different agents, hence why Blofeld doesn't recognize him!!

I would go with the former though.

Old Post Oct 8th, 2012 09:35 AM
Decomposition is currently offline Click here to Send Decomposition a Private Message Find more posts by Decomposition Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blanket

I would have to go with Blofeld from YOLT.

Old Post Apr 19th, 2013 02:01 PM
Blanket is currently offline Click here to Send Blanket a Private Message Find more posts by Blanket Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote