KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Steel VS Iron Man VS Collosus

So uhh... which is it?!
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Collosus 15 31.91%
Iron Man 23 48.94%
Steel 3 6.38%
Theyd kill each other with acid... or something. 6 12.77%
Total: 47 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Steel VS Iron Man VS Collosus
Started by: SuperNova

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
KharmaDog
Dyslexic Agnostic

Colossus is the man, and in this case, the victor.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2004 02:28 PM
KharmaDog is currently offline Click here to Send KharmaDog a Private Message Find more posts by KharmaDog Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
P_Mac

How? Is there any place where Iron man beat Colossus? THere is a place where Colossus handed Iron man his butt, and Thor in the same battle. Colossus is the most underated hero in Marvel.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2004 03:06 PM
P_Mac is currently offline Click here to Send P_Mac a Private Message Find more posts by P_Mac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Linkalicious
Iran...I Walked...I Jihad

OMG of course Colossus whoops everyone's butt in Ultimate X-men. I bet if it was an Iron Man comic, Tony Starks would totally thrash Colossus. That's just like saying Venom can match Juggernaut in strength because he does it in a Venom comic. Everyone knows that Venom can't match Juggy in strength...

Old Post Jan 21st, 2004 04:40 PM
Linkalicious is currently offline Click here to Send Linkalicious a Private Message Find more posts by Linkalicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Never
Grammaton Cleric

OMG Link, say it again? I do not think that they HEARD you.

"OMG of COURSE Colossus whoops everyone's butt in Ultimate X-Men. I bet if it was an IRON MAN COMIC...that's just like saying Venom can match Juggernaut in strength because he does it in a VENOM COMIC..."

How sweet and resounding the voice of REASON!

Why does Iron Man trash Colossus? Um, several reasons.

1. Iron Man can power up to and beyond Colossus' strength level.

2. Tony Starks is a technological GENIUS (hello? he designed the suit?).

3. Iron Man is far more versatile than Colossus. Repulsor rays, sonics, magnetics, heat, cluster bombs - you name it. Tony Starks can easily devise the means by which he can defeat Colossus.

4. Colossus cannot touch Iron Man if Iron Man so chooses. He cannot JUMP up to Iron Man; only Hulk's leg strength is sufficient such that he can leap 3 miles and overtake Iron Man IF he is hovering in one spot.

Iron Man takes this.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2004 11:18 PM
Never is currently offline Click here to Send Never a Private Message Find more posts by Never Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Linkalicious

Once again....as always....Never's logic and knowledge of the marvel universe is damn near flawless.

It's funny because War Machine has the exact same weaponry...but he's got cool shoulder cannons. So you'd think he'd have a lot more fire power, but in truth they are very comprable to eachother.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2004 11:24 PM
Linkalicious is currently offline Click here to Send Linkalicious a Private Message Find more posts by Linkalicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Marcellus
executioner

please tell me your not draging this into another thread never. venom does not match juggernuat in strength dur.. did i ever say that no

Old Post Jan 21st, 2004 11:27 PM
Marcellus is currently offline Click here to Send Marcellus a Private Message Find more posts by Marcellus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ryan10000000000
Restricted

Account Restricted

iron man is a *** who bought a nice suit collosus takes this

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2004 06:33 AM
Ryan10000000000 is currently offline Click here to Send Ryan10000000000 a Private Message Find more posts by Ryan10000000000 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
P_Mac

Ity takes all of a small NUKE to stop Colossus.....all those things mentioned have been thrown at ol' Petey and he has handled it. I think it would be a vicious battle unless like you said Stark wouldn't let Petey touch him in which case, Ironman would have to fly away and Pete would just stand there in anger, with everything around him blown to pieces. I also would ask what is Ironmans strength rating? Colossus is no slouch on tactic as well, a ninja he isn't, but he isn't a lump o rock like Grimm either. The funny thing is that in the poll two people actually voted Steel would win. HA!

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2004 01:38 PM
P_Mac is currently offline Click here to Send P_Mac a Private Message Find more posts by P_Mac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Ryugen
No longer hairy

Let's compare people. Ironman can ,fly, has multiple weapons such as lasers missles and bombs, has specificly desinged suits for every situation, has more money than every one else on Earth combined and just happens to be a genius.
Steel has a hammer, may be able to fly (I forgot sorry embarrasment) and is a genius.
Colossus has super strength.
Hmm, nope still got go with IM

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2004 02:39 PM
Lord Ryugen is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Ryugen a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Ryugen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TimberlandG2
**Card Dealer**

COLLOSUS!!!!

Collosus would kill!!! Everyone knows this! He is such a beast!! big grin

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2004 06:55 PM
TimberlandG2 is currently offline Click here to Send TimberlandG2 a Private Message Find more posts by TimberlandG2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Unknown
Anomaly

quote:
Originally posted by Lord Ryugen
Let's compare people. Ironman can ,fly, has multiple weapons such as lasers missles and bombs, has specificly desinged suits for every situation, has more money than every one else on Earth combined and just happens to be a genius.
Steel has a hammer, may be able to fly (I forgot sorry embarrasment) and is a genius.

Collossus also has nearly indestructable skin.

"The MTV Movie Awards are a systemic anomaly inherent to the programming of the Matrix. Although the transport process has altered your consciousness, you irrevocably remain human. Ergo, concordantly, vis-a-vis... You know what? I have no idea what the hell I'm saying. I just thought it would make me sound cool."
-The Architect AKA Larry

Old Post Jan 24th, 2004 02:12 AM
The Unknown is currently offline Click here to Send The Unknown a Private Message Find more posts by The Unknown Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Unknown
Anomaly

quote:
Originally posted by Lord Ryugen

Colossus also has nearly indestructible skin.

"The MTV Movie Awards are a systemic anomaly inherent to the programming of the Matrix. Although the transport process has altered your consciousness, you irrevocably remain human. Ergo, concordantly, vis-a-vis... You know what? I have no idea what the hell I'm saying. I just thought it would make me sound cool."
-The Architect AKA Larry

Old Post Jan 24th, 2004 02:13 AM
The Unknown is currently offline Click here to Send The Unknown a Private Message Find more posts by The Unknown Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Never
Grammaton Cleric

quote:
Originally posted by The Unknown
Colossus also has nearly indestructible skin.

Um, PLEASE, Colossus was attacked by Avalanche and Pyro in Uncanny 180's or so. Pyro picked him up in a phoenix, superheating him to unbearable temperatures, and dropped him onto the ground. Avalanche caused...well, a local avalanche, and dropped a few trailers full of liquid nitrogen. You figure out what happened next.

When he was finally thawed out, a Morlock healer had to heal him damn near instantly for him not to die.

Iron Man lifts MORE than Colossus in case you all forgot:

Strength Levels (partial listing):

CLASS 100

>>>>Iron Man I (enhanced by armor and sufficiently powerful energy sorce)<<<<

Colossus: In his normal human form Peter Rasputin possesses the normal human strength of a man of his age, height, and build who engages in intensive regular exercise. As Colossus he can left (press) at least >>>70<<< tons under optimal conditions.

Iron Man takes this and rather convincingly. Indestructible skin...

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Jan 24th, 2004 03:33 AM
Never is currently offline Click here to Send Never a Private Message Find more posts by Never Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Unknown
Anomaly

I said NEARLY indestructible. I know that super-hot temperatures can kill him.

-The Architect AKA Larry

Old Post Jan 24th, 2004 03:51 AM
Never
Grammaton Cleric

quote:
Originally posted by The Unknown
I said NEARLY indestructible. I know that super-hot temperatures can kill him.

Super-hot temperatures that Iron Man is more than capable of generating.

Old Post Jan 24th, 2004 04:36 AM
Ryan10000000000
Restricted

Account Restricted

some ignorent readers have not done their research on steel. It is an artificial suit created by the la police force to give them the same abilitys as superman. super strength 100 ton range, flight, speed,and a admantium hammer near indestructible. among others abilitys it is equipt with high tech weaponary. plasma guns and shields it would woop iron mans ass[a rich bozo who bought a nice suit] thank you for your time peace out

Old Post Jan 24th, 2004 05:06 AM
Ryan10000000000 is currently offline Click here to Send Ryan10000000000 a Private Message Find more posts by Ryan10000000000 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Linkalicious

lol...iron man made and designed his suit...he didn't just buy it. And I live in LA and i personally don't trust anything that comes outta it or was produced in it. Besides...doesn't Supermans exploits take place in metropolis? (i don't read DC comics so don't go trying to tear me a new ass)

Old Post Jan 24th, 2004 05:13 AM
Never
Grammaton Cleric

LMAO @ "bought his suit." Tony Starks enrolled at MIT College of Electrical Engineering @ the age of 15. He easily has the smarts to design his battle suit(s) smile

Same ability as Supeman? Um, Steel is neither as fast nor as strong as Superman - not by a LONG shot. His hammer is made of indestructible adamantium? Interesting, considering DC Comics HAS no adamantium roll eyes (sarcastic)

Jeezams...if you are going to make up stuff at least do a good job of it.

Old Post Jan 24th, 2004 06:18 AM
Ryan10000000000
Restricted

Account Restricted

okay sorry

Old Post Jan 24th, 2004 06:22 AM
The Unknown
Anomaly

Yeah, I agree the Ironman would win. In the Marvel Encyclopedia stats, it states that Ironman and Colossus's strength and durability were equal, but Ironman's speed, energy projection, and intelligence were higher.

-The Architect AKA Larry

Old Post Jan 26th, 2004 01:08 AM