KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Harry Potter » Book 6 Excerpt

Book 6 Excerpt
Started by: zombieman

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
~Air Angel~
Armed & Dangerous

I dunno why it would though....

Currently Writing: An Adventure Bookl!!!

Old Post Aug 25th, 2004 11:11 AM
~Air Angel~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Air Angel~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Air Angel~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
pixie1

no i dont think it d/dore is the hbp i think it is a new character

I've got a pal, she's called Pixie,From Birmingham where they're all trixxy, ((fun))She thinks she can't spell,
I say "What the hell?"Doesn't matter because she's damn sexy!!
By syren Happy Dance

Old Post Aug 25th, 2004 12:20 PM
pixie1 is currently offline Click here to Send pixie1 a Private Message Find more posts by pixie1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shanie623
forever young with you

Ummmmmm....... I have a feeling that the new DADA professor is Dumbledore's brother Aberforth, also would be the half-blood prince. (just my speculation)

Happy Dance He's here, he's queer...! Happy Dance

Old Post Aug 25th, 2004 10:49 PM
shanie623 is currently offline Click here to Send shanie623 a Private Message Find more posts by shanie623 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
oceanflame
jennifleur

i think the person described might be luna's dad

.let me go crazy on you.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2004 01:46 AM
oceanflame is currently offline Click here to Send oceanflame a Private Message Find more posts by oceanflame Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mrs.seanastin14
Keeper of the Keys

I think the person in the excerpt is Godric and that he was Fawkes for all these years and that the HBP is Hagrid. Please respond.

Old Post Sep 5th, 2004 05:05 PM
mrs.seanastin14 is currently offline Click here to Send mrs.seanastin14 a Private Message Find more posts by mrs.seanastin14 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ladygrim
The Grim piratess

i dont think the hbp s hagrid he is a major character already as is d.dore... and many of the others people are selecting .... the hbp is more than likely going to be someone how has a small role in harry potter books already or we are introduce to a new character.....

Old Post Sep 5th, 2004 05:34 PM
ladygrim is currently offline Click here to Send ladygrim a Private Message Find more posts by ladygrim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mrs.seanastin14
Keeper of the Keys

well, i have no imagination so give me a break! plus i jus want the hbp to be a big character but thats jus me.

Old Post Sep 5th, 2004 05:40 PM
mrs.seanastin14 is currently offline Click here to Send mrs.seanastin14 a Private Message Find more posts by mrs.seanastin14 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fay Lupin
Daughter of dragons

Erm, when was this excerpt revealed!?! I can't believe I missed it! Or wasn't it behind the closed door?

I also think that the description is the new DADA teacher. I don't think it's anyone we know yet, though.

DMAG love I love Dom and Billy

My Harry Potter fanfictions Please review if you read them! If you don't, I'll know! And I'll hunt you down and force a review out of you!! big grin

Old Post Sep 5th, 2004 06:15 PM
Fay Lupin is currently offline Click here to Send Fay Lupin a Private Message Find more posts by Fay Lupin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
angelsflame265
la la la lalaaaa

she wasn't trying to be mean sean

Offical Country Music Lover of Ravenclaw

Old Post Sep 5th, 2004 06:26 PM
angelsflame265 is currently offline Click here to Send angelsflame265 a Private Message Find more posts by angelsflame265 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
angelsflame265
la la la lalaaaa

quote:
Originally posted by Merry Lover
Erm, when was this excerpt revealed!?! I can't believe I missed it! Or wasn't it behind the closed door?

I also think that the description is the new DADA teacher. I don't think it's anyone we know yet, though.

yep it was behind the door

Offical Country Music Lover of Ravenclaw

Old Post Sep 5th, 2004 06:29 PM
angelsflame265 is currently offline Click here to Send angelsflame265 a Private Message Find more posts by angelsflame265 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
you-know-who
She-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named

maybe the half blood prince is seamus finnigan... like in the first movie he says i'm half and half me dads a muggle moms a witch....
and i think that the description is describing mad eye...

Old Post Sep 11th, 2004 05:37 AM
you-know-who is currently offline Click here to Send you-know-who a Private Message Find more posts by you-know-who Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ladygrim
The Grim piratess

hmm mayb but i think it would be nice to be introduce to new people ... sticky with the old characters could get boring

Old Post Sep 11th, 2004 11:28 AM
ladygrim is currently offline Click here to Send ladygrim a Private Message Find more posts by ladygrim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mrs.seanastin14
Keeper of the Keys

i dont think so, but thats just me. i think it would be kool if it was one of the unexpected characters from one of the previous books, dont u think? i mean, someone with a big part, u no? but like i said, thats just me.

Old Post Sep 11th, 2004 04:12 PM
emzy

I like the theory of it being Godric Griffindor, but i doubt it unless he is in a painting. I don't think Fawkes is an animagi coz of when he is reborn from his ashes (burning day). I'm not sure but i don't think an animagi could do this, can't they just resemble a creature? or do you think they would be able to get reborn like fawkes? (sorry if this doesn't make sense!)

Old Post Sep 15th, 2004 02:41 PM
emzy is currently offline Click here to Send emzy a Private Message Find more posts by emzy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mrs.seanastin14
Keeper of the Keys

he could, tho. u never no. but i think i may have changed my opinion a little bit. i think the description may be of the new DADA teacher. i am, however, clueless now as to who the HBP might be. its probably gonna be a new character

Old Post Sep 16th, 2004 01:42 AM
daddy'sgurl

Well, after reading all these, I'm suprised that no one thinks it could be Harry or Voldy. Because Harry's mom was a witch, but she was muggle born, so Harry is half blood, and Voldy said his mother was a witch, and his dad a muggle, so I think it is one of them.

As for the description I think it is the new DADA teacher, she isn't going to say much, if anything, on the HBP. Just think about it.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2004 08:19 PM
daddy'sgurl is currently offline Click here to Send daddy'sgurl a Private Message Find more posts by daddy'sgurl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
pixie1

J/K already said that it isnt harry or voldy

I've got a pal, she's called Pixie,From Birmingham where they're all trixxy, ((fun))She thinks she can't spell,
I say "What the hell?"Doesn't matter because she's damn sexy!!
By syren Happy Dance

Old Post Sep 30th, 2004 02:26 PM
pixie1 is currently offline Click here to Send pixie1 a Private Message Find more posts by pixie1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote