KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Settle this once and for all

Settle this once and for all
Started by: Quick Freeze

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
kgkg
Vigilante

For people that don't know The Fallen One

Here I have one scan too lazy. smile

His power is still not know to a great extent but he isn't all that.

Attachment: thanos.jpg
This has been downloaded 71 time(s).

Stay Thirsty, My Friends.

Old Post Apr 26th, 2005 12:49 AM
kgkg is currently offline Click here to Send kgkg a Private Message Find more posts by kgkg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

Fallen One looks at lot like energy Superman. I like the fact he's totally insane.

Hyperion got his ass whooped by Gladiator, Hyp was fighting Gladiator and Glads wasn't really trying until Hyp pulled his hair, then Glad got pissed and snapped his neck.

Word to the wize, dont **** with a mans mohawk.

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Apr 26th, 2005 12:50 AM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quick Freeze
GLC Memeber

i think zod beats gladiator. he's alot more skilled and when glad sees that zod is a better fighter his cockyness will shrink (hows that for a double ontondray!)

Make your own dream team here!

Old Post Apr 26th, 2005 01:06 AM
Quick Freeze is currently offline Click here to Send Quick Freeze a Private Message Find more posts by Quick Freeze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Warlock
Adam is with Team Magik

I thought Tyrant was one of Galactus creations, not a herald. Didn't Galactus create him? If it's a herald, I say Destroyer. That thing was wicked powerful when Galactus empowered it with power cosmic.

Superman clones: I'm a fanboy of Majestic and Sentry. Tie in my opinion.

Don't know much about Sentry other than whats in his comics, so I have to go with Destroyer for now. I'll wait and see where Bendis takes Sentry. As for Majestic, he might be able to defeat Destroyer... 50/50 chance of him pulling it off. The only way I think he'll win is throw Destroyer into a black hole, or teleport him somewhere.

Old Post Apr 26th, 2005 01:41 AM
Adam Warlock is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Warlock a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Warlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the Darkone

destroyer was created by odin.

Old Post Apr 26th, 2005 02:08 AM
the Darkone is currently offline Click here to Send the Darkone a Private Message Find more posts by the Darkone Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kgkg
Vigilante

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Sentry
I thought Tyrant was one of Galactus creations, not a herald. Didn't Galactus create him? If it's a herald, I say Destroyer. That thing was wicked powerful when Galactus empowered it with power cosmic.

Superman clones: I'm a fanboy of Majestic and Sentry. Tie in my opinion.

Don't know much about Sentry other than whats in his comics, so I have to go with Destroyer for now. I'll wait and see where Bendis takes Sentry. As for Majestic, he might be able to defeat Destroyer... 50/50 chance of him pulling it off. The only way I think he'll win is throw Destroyer into a black hole, or teleport him somewhere.

Tyrant wasn't a herald; he was made in G’s image.

Galactus has made so many people with his power and some are beyond even the strongest earth heroes.

I wonder if G has some sort of limit.

Doesn’t seem like it. lol

If I were him I would make an army of Comic beings to do all by job

Stay Thirsty, My Friends.

Old Post Apr 26th, 2005 02:12 AM
kgkg is currently offline Click here to Send kgkg a Private Message Find more posts by kgkg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
K Von Doom
Second fiddle

Originally posted by long pig
Fallen One looks at lot like energy Superman. I like the fact he's totally insane.

Hyperion got his ass whooped by Gladiator, Hyp was fighting Gladiator and Glads wasn't really trying until Hyp pulled his hair, then Glad got pissed and snapped his neck.

Word to the wize, dont **** with a mans mohawk.

Actually, Hyperion pulled of a bunch of Gladiator's hair and stabbed him in the face with it. Glads then got mad and put the sleeper hold on Hyperion.

Old Post Apr 26th, 2005 02:12 AM
K Von Doom is currently offline Click here to Send K Von Doom a Private Message Find more posts by K Von Doom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GalacticStorm
Smart Alec Know-It-All

what was this in? Im at uni at the mo so i dont get to read my comics till i get back home sad

Old Post Apr 26th, 2005 02:17 AM
GalacticStorm is currently offline Click here to Send GalacticStorm a Private Message Find more posts by GalacticStorm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Khellendros
Sin in Pants

Originally posted by K Von Doom
Actually, Hyperion pulled of a bunch of Gladiator's hair and stabbed him in the face with it. Glads then got mad and put the sleeper hold on Hyperion.

That must have been one hell of a sleeper hold, because he says he can feel the bones in his spine breaking.

Old Post Apr 26th, 2005 02:18 AM
Khellendros is currently offline Click here to Send Khellendros a Private Message Find more posts by Khellendros Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quick Freeze
GLC Memeber

when was destroyer a herald?

Old Post Apr 26th, 2005 04:28 AM
Quick Freeze is currently offline Click here to Send Quick Freeze a Private Message Find more posts by Quick Freeze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quick Freeze
GLC Memeber

and everone thinks surfer beats terrax?

Old Post Apr 26th, 2005 04:30 AM
Adam Warlock
Adam is with Team Magik

Forgot the issue but heres what happened :

quote:
Thor, oblivious to his father's plan for the Destroyer, gave the construct to Galactus for use as his herald. Loki later stole it from Galactus for use in another scheme against Thor, with Balder as the animating persona.

Old Post Apr 26th, 2005 04:31 AM
Adam Warlock is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Warlock a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Warlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Warlock
Adam is with Team Magik

quote:
The Heralds of The Present Continuum
The Silver Surfer- The 1st and most powerful of the heralds
Air Walker- The 2nd Herald, who gave his life to save Galactus and was twice resurected in robotic form.
Firelord- The 3rd Herald, friend of Gabriel Lan (Air Walker)
The Asgardian Destroyer- 4th herald, given to Galactus by Thor to serve the World Devourer
Terrax- Mutant despot conscripted by Galactus to serve as 5th herald
Nova- The 6th herald, eathling Frankie Raye bound herself to Galactus to save her world from his gnawing hunger
Morg- The psychotic killer spared by Galactus to become the 2nd most powerful herald
Red Shift- The Eighth Herald of Galactus

Temporary Heralds
Dazeler- A Mutant with the power to convert & amplify sound into light. She is conscripted By Galactus to retrieve the errant Terrax.
Rom, The Space Knight- Cyborg protector of the planet Galador

Heralds from The Future & Alternate Realities
Superman- The Last Kryptonian serves The World Devourer in another reality
Dark Angel- Herald from a future reality
Plasma- Herald from a divergent reality created by Franklin Richards

Fallen One is missing from the list. He was like Big G's first herald I think.

Old Post Apr 26th, 2005 04:33 AM
leonheartmm

doesnt the fallen 1 have the power of the void, anyway, sentry is way above galactus in terms of power,

Old Post Apr 26th, 2005 04:40 AM
leonheartmm is currently offline Find more posts by leonheartmm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
K Von Doom
Second fiddle

Originally posted by Khellendros
That must have been one hell of a sleeper hold, because he says he can feel the bones in his spine breaking.

I guess. Coz if his spine was actually broken, Hyperion would be in a wheelchair right now or worse.

Old Post Apr 26th, 2005 04:58 AM
K Von Doom is currently offline Click here to Send K Von Doom a Private Message Find more posts by K Von Doom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nataku8188
KMC Tyrant

Surfer, by far. Whenever he starts losing, and gets pissed off, he totaly spanks the crap out of his opponent. Cept Thanos of course... but I mean, Thanos is just like, in a league of his own.

This forum sucks.

Old Post Apr 26th, 2005 05:11 AM
Nataku8188 is currently offline Click here to Send Nataku8188 a Private Message Find more posts by Nataku8188 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonheartmm

i think the fallen 1 is much more powerful than surfer

Old Post Apr 26th, 2005 05:12 AM
leonheartmm is currently offline Find more posts by leonheartmm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nataku8188
KMC Tyrant

Then your an idiot.

This forum sucks.

Old Post Apr 26th, 2005 05:19 AM
Nataku8188 is currently offline Click here to Send Nataku8188 a Private Message Find more posts by Nataku8188 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote