KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Harry Potter Fiction » Harry Potter no.7-The Last War

Harry Potter no.7-The Last War
Started by: Fantasydragon

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Fantasydragon
Shur'tugal/Jedi/Shinobi

So anyways on Word im halfway done making 7th chp. Im not going to say its going to be up tonight cause everytime i say something like that, it never gets posted. but i will say that theres a chance it MIGHT be up tonight...who knows...who...knows....Anyways thanks for reading Thus Far! oh and guess what, Ch.7 WON'T be from Harry, Ron, And Hermione's point of view. so La-Di-Da!

Old Post Jun 29th, 2006 01:58 AM
Fantasydragon is currently offline Click here to Send Fantasydragon a Private Message Find more posts by Fantasydragon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iluvhp1_7
Fourth Year

god i just read what i wrote! I was SO bossy!Sry! Trust ive SO changed since then more layed back lol its good!

Take what you can from
your dreams, make them
as real as anything
-Dave Matthews

Old Post Jun 29th, 2006 03:45 AM
iluvhp1_7 is currently offline Click here to Send iluvhp1_7 a Private Message Find more posts by iluvhp1_7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fantasydragon
Shur'tugal/Jedi/Shinobi

what was bossy?

Old Post Jun 29th, 2006 03:47 AM
Fantasydragon is currently offline Click here to Send Fantasydragon a Private Message Find more posts by Fantasydragon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fantasydragon
Shur'tugal/Jedi/Shinobi

Ch7
Another Trio

Ginny woke up suddenly startled, she didnt know why she was startled as she looked around she saw nothing out of place. Then something caught her eye. She ran to the window and opened it. She looked around and everything was the same shade of green. She looked up and above the burrow there was The Dark Mark. She gasped and fell backwards.
She immediatly ran from the room grabbing her wand on the way out. As she ran into the hallway, she heard voices downstairs and she ran upstairs towards her parents room. As she began ascending the stairs a flash of green light hit right beneath her feet. She climbed faster.
She reached the top of the stairs and ran down the hallway. She bumped into someone and she screamed, scared it was a deatheater. Fred held her steady and said "We saw it too. shhh. george is headed upstairs to get mum and dad. Harry, ron and Hermione are gone and Fleur and Bill have apparated already."
"Avada--"
George saw a deatheater behind ginny and he jumped holding ginny into the next room. The burst of green light in the hallway shook the walls. They were in a storage closet. Fred found his old beater bat and grabbed it. The second the death eater stood in the doorway he recieved a hard blow to the head and was knocked unconcious. Fred ran with ginny upstairs George came tumbling down the stairs but managed to catch himself.
Fred helped George stand up, George looked hysterical.
"F-Fred! They are already up there! I barely escaped! I-it looks like they got to mum and dad!"
"What? where are our parents George!?" said Fred anxiously.
"I don't know but it looked like a battle had been there and they coming down to us now!"
"Lets get out of here!" Fred said.
Fred led them back down through the hallway and over the unconsious Death eater.
"Wait! they are--"
"Its ok ginny we dont need to panic" Fred cut off Ginny
As he spoke those words A death eater appeared in front of them. As they turned around another death eater appeared in front of them. More Deatheaters came and they were surronded.
"Ok now we need to panic..."
"yes..you do" said a death eater.
They all recognized the voice and they looked to the deatheater.
the death eater pulled off his hood and revealed a smirk they knew all too well, it was Draco Malfoy.
"This is too good...Im honored the dark lord gave me this task to destroy your muggle loving family"
"Ashame you'll have to dissapoint your master AGAIN!" George stated.
George grabbed ginny and he and fred apparated, Ginny Side apparating with them.

They re-appeared in Fred and George's Prank shop, Wealeys Wizarding Whezzes.
"why didn't we apparate in the first place?!" Fred shouted.
They all sat around a table trying to plan what to do next. They hadn't set a meeting point with Fleur and Bill. and their parents and Ron, Hermione and Harry were missing
"OK so what do we do next?" Ginny asked.
"We wait here of course!" George said quickly.
"No George we need to go someplace safe." Fred said.
"yea and where were you thinking?!"
"We need to get in touch with the order of the pheonix. And to do that we have to go to hogwarts."
after a bit more debating they all agreed. They had to go back to hogwarts.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Dont worry its not going to be an all Fred, George, Ginny Story. But i thought it would be cool to have two perspectives in the story. Please comment!

Old Post Jun 29th, 2006 04:14 AM
Brit531

You have a few grammer mistakes like no capitalizing names and some spelling other than that it was great and I hope you post more soon

Old Post Jun 29th, 2006 03:36 PM
Brit531 is currently offline Click here to Send Brit531 a Private Message Find more posts by Brit531 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fantasydragon
Shur'tugal/Jedi/Shinobi

KK ty for commenting ^_^. me always get Grammar Mistake. ^_^

Old Post Jun 29th, 2006 05:19 PM
iluvhp1_7
Fourth Year

lol its great. But it is kinda of confusing in a way. Try to be specific.

Take what you can from
your dreams, make them
as real as anything
-Dave Matthews

Old Post Jun 29th, 2006 05:39 PM
iluvhp1_7 is currently offline Click here to Send iluvhp1_7 a Private Message Find more posts by iluvhp1_7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fantasydragon
Shur'tugal/Jedi/Shinobi

Here comes Ch 8!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ch.8
A short detour

As Harry gathered his things to leave for Grimmauld Place, he wondered if anybody would be there. If Dumbledore is gone, is the Order of the Pheonix? In the end, Harry decided that the Order of the Pheonix is probably still together, but maybe not at Grimmauld Place.
Ron had been suprisingly quiet the past few weeks. Harry and Hermione didn't know what to say to him. Their words of comfort just seemed to bounce off of him.
Outside the Lucky Cauldron Harry spoke to Hermione and Ron.
"Guys, theres a place i want to stop by on the way."
Hermione and Ron nodded their approval. They both knew where. Godrics Hollow.

As Harry, Ron, and Hermione landed they all scanned around. The place was deserted. It was eerily quiet, the only sound was of the trees blowing in the wind. After a few seconds of searching, Harry found what he was looking for. He slowly walked over and fell to his knees, staring at his parents graves.
It was useless for him to remember the night his parents died. He was too young. It was hard to beleive this is where his house once was. Harry slowly stood up and looked to Ron and Hermione.
"Let's go."

As they landed Harry looked where Grimmauld Place should appear.
Ron asked "Harry, I thought we had to know a password to get in."
"So did I at first but last year Dumbledore told me I own Grimmauld Place, and unfortunatly Kreacher." Harry replied.
"Kreacher is not horrible! He is a house elf that has been treated horribly by--"
"Put a sock in it Hermione" Ron snapped.
Hermione looked like she was about to argue but Harry cut her off.
"Let go inside."
As they walked up the house went through its stretchy routine of appearing. Harry opened the door and walked inside.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Sorry the chapters so short. I'll make the next one longer! Don't forget to comment ^_^!

Old Post Jun 29th, 2006 05:51 PM
Fantasydragon
Shur'tugal/Jedi/Shinobi

Specific in what? ^_^?

Old Post Jun 29th, 2006 05:51 PM
iluvhp1_7
Fourth Year

specific isn't a good word i mean like try to explain more. Exactly how you did in this post. It was great by the way

Take what you can from
your dreams, make them
as real as anything
-Dave Matthews

Old Post Jun 29th, 2006 05:55 PM
Fantasydragon
Shur'tugal/Jedi/Shinobi

Thank you ^_^ ok. Looking back over that chapter i dont think i did enough detail. hm... ok if im lucky might have ch 9 up sometime soon or sometime tonight. Im going to try to get ch. 10 up tommarow cause i have to go out of town and im going to make 9 and 10 longer than most of my Ch.'s so far.

Old Post Jun 29th, 2006 07:41 PM
iluvhp1_7
Fourth Year

thats kool

Take what you can from
your dreams, make them
as real as anything
-Dave Matthews

Old Post Jun 29th, 2006 07:44 PM
Brit531

That was really good and you should explain a little more on parts

Old Post Jun 29th, 2006 11:16 PM
Brit531 is currently offline Click here to Send Brit531 a Private Message Find more posts by Brit531 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fantasydragon
Shur'tugal/Jedi/Shinobi

Ok people here comes Ch.9. Ch 10 is one thats going to be really long but this ones decent amount too me thinks.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Ch.9
Farewell of Mundungus

As the three friends walked through the house, it seemed strangly quiet. It looked as though nobody had been here in a while. They walked into the kitchen and saw someone sitting in a chair with messy ginger colored hair.
They all three approached slowly with wands at the ready. When they were a few feet away, he turned around.
"Mundungus!"
"Kids! Kids how are you all?"
It was Mundungus, a shady person that liked to sell and collect blackmarket goods. And he had a knack for spying, as they learned in their fifth year. Harry was the first to speak.
"So, the Order of Pheonix still using these headquartars im assuming?"
"oh no...the Order of the Pheonix disbanded shortly after Dumbledores death.."
"What?! but whos going to fight Voldemort?" Ron asked shocked.
"Not my problem."
"Yes it is! This involves every wizard!"
"Not me it doesn't! He isn't going to come after me! I can just leave the country! He will never find me!"
"Mum was right, you a bloody coward!" Ron shouted.
"Now hold on just a--"
"No Ron is right Mundungus, you don't care about anybody but yourself" Hermione interrupted.
"now look what am i supposed to--"
"Your supposed to help fight! Not hide here!"
"Mundungus, get out." Harry said.
"What?"
"I said get out!"
"Oh come now lad you can't do that. This isn't your house, it's sirius's"
"It's mine now. And im telling you to leave. I won't let you use this as your personal hideout. If you won't leave willingly i'll make you."
"Fine then. I don't need this stinking house anyways."
As Mundungus got up, he grabbed some things scattered on the table and began to walk out. As he did so, something silver fell out of a hole in his sack. He didn't notice and kept on walking.
Harry went over and picked it up. His heart skipped a beat. It was the locket. The Silver locket from the night Dumbledore died. The Silver locket that was one of Voldemorts horcrux's.
Hermione and Ron walked over and saw the locket. Since they knew everything now too, the shock also registered on their faces.
Harry took it over and dropped it on the table. Ron asked,
"What're you doing?"
"Im destroying it."
Harry pointed his wand at it and said,
"Incendio!"
Immeidiatly flames surronded the locket but a few seconds later they turned purple and a lightning bolt shaped purple blast shot at Harry. He jumped out of the way just as the blast hit the wall. Harry turned on the floor and saw the wall. Or what was the wall. Where the wall had been there was what looked like a huge hole leading to the stairway. Harry, Ron, and Hermione all gaped at it.
"You might not want to try that again Harry" Ron said slowly.
"Then how do I destroy it." Harry said as he stood up.
"Harry, maybe McGonagall knows how!"
"No she won't I dont think she knew about the Horcrux's. But i know someone who did." Harry said.
"Who then?" Hermione asked.
"Horace Slughorn."

Old Post Jun 30th, 2006 03:04 AM
Fantasydragon
Shur'tugal/Jedi/Shinobi

Well ok there you go. I'm trying to finish no. 10 so i can put it up tonight or tommarow. More likely tommarow but who knows. Anyways don't for get to comment!

Old Post Jun 30th, 2006 03:06 AM
Brit531

I really like it a lot and tomorrow is spelled like this

Old Post Jun 30th, 2006 10:34 AM
Fantasydragon
Shur'tugal/Jedi/Shinobi

yea now i realize that XD i always have to have that corrected on spell check...i ought use it more often whistle

Old Post Jun 30th, 2006 05:06 PM
Fantasydragon
Shur'tugal/Jedi/Shinobi

Ok people sorry, looks like im out for a while. >_< My laptops broke and this is my parents comp and im going out of town for a while. Sorry i coulden't get ch 10 up. But don't worry i should be back MAYBE the 14th-16th. 16th at the most. If u have any idea's or suggestions for My other story "Harry Potter, Another Time Another Tale. Please Pm me or post on the thread. If by some miracle my laptop works then ill keep sending chps and also while im gone ill write down ideas and chapters and put em all on here when i get back. And if you guys Pm me while im gone or post or whatever I'll read em and i might try to work your ideas into the storys. Gl with all your stories! Be back soon hopefully!

Old Post Jun 30th, 2006 08:43 PM
Brit531

that is very upsetting to here

Old Post Jul 1st, 2006 09:20 PM