KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » I'm not sure if this has been done before, but i am PISSED about the holes in Inferno

I'm not sure if this has been done before, but i am PISSED about the holes in Inferno
Started by: Null ARC Avis

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Darth Scythe
Wheres my grape drink?

But he said Lotf was better in comparison. It was history changing because they were killing off the Jedi so the empire could start. Lotf novels seems like the writers are just picking names out of a bowl for who is going to die next. The legacy comics are lazy ripoffs, except they have emo-Sith in them. The coolest(and most original) concept in the legacy comics are the Imperial Knights.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2007 10:29 PM
Click here to Send Darth Scythe a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Scythe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Rover

stick out tongue

I was mostly joking.

Doesn't the entire Legacy-series render the plot of the films - i.e., the Prophecy of the Chosen One and its fulfilment - null? Although I s'pose you could argue that had been achieved long before....

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2007 10:33 PM
Click here to Send The Rover a Private Message Find more posts by The Rover Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Scythe
Wheres my grape drink?

Pretty much. Its just so recycled though at this point.

But I just thought of another, quite GAPING hole in Inferno/Sacrifice. I guess the whole point of Mara staying in her body after she died was to give clues about her death. Um, Hello?! Could you not just transform into a force spirit and say something to Luke or Ben like oh.... I don't know: "Jacen f*cking killed me!" ???!?!?

Stupid ass authors....

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2007 12:25 AM
Click here to Send Darth Scythe a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Scythe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Elite Hunter

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Darth Scythe
Pretty much. Its just so recycled though at this point.

But I just thought of another, quite GAPING hole in Inferno/Sacrifice. I guess the whole point of Mara staying in her body after she died was to give clues about her death. Um, Hello?! Could you not just transform into a force spirit and say something to Luke or Ben like oh.... I don't know: "Jacen f*cking killed me!" ???!?!?

Stupid ass authors....

Good point and im actually surprised that it hasnt been brought up before.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2007 12:37 AM
Click here to Send Elite Hunter a Private Message Find more posts by Elite Hunter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Rover

Well....the whole point of why everyone doesn't become a "Force Ghost" in the films is because it was a technique that needed to be taught....Anakin was an exception....but the EU has had MANY such "Ghosts," so, I don't know why that wasn't used....

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2007 12:43 AM
Click here to Send The Rover a Private Message Find more posts by The Rover Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Elite Hunter

Originally posted by Melcórë
Well....the whole point of why everyone doesn't become a "Force Ghost" in the films is because it was a technique that needed to be taught....Anakin was an exception....but the EU has had MANY such "Ghosts," so, I don't know why that wasn't used....

But her being married to luke you would think she could. And i do remember so sort of conversation inferno about why she didnt.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2007 12:45 AM
Click here to Send Elite Hunter a Private Message Find more posts by Elite Hunter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Rover

I don't know....some parts of the EU are so convoluted - even in the same fiction - that it just isn't worth wrapping your mind around....

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2007 12:46 AM
Darth Scythe
Wheres my grape drink?

Originally posted by Melcórë

No they actually had the debate in the book (between Ben and Luke I think) as to why she didn't become a ghost and the outcome of that was when they decided that she did it to leave 'evidence'. Plus, she appears as one in the Legacy comic to Cade.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2007 01:24 AM
Elite Hunter

very inconsistent to say the least

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2007 01:38 AM
The Rover

Originally posted by Darth Scythe
No they actually had the debate in the book (between Ben and Luke I think) as to why she didn't become a ghost and the outcome of that was when they decided that she did it to leave 'evidence'. Plus, she appears as one in the Legacy comic to Cade.

Then that makes....absolutely no sense. :s

Originally posted by Darth Hord
very inconsistent to say the least

Indeed.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2007 02:52 AM
alcantur
Dark Side Scholar

In my country has been impossible to get hardcopies of "Legacy of the Force: Inferno" and "Legacy of the Force: Sacrifice", does anyone knows where can i download it?
let me know at [email protected]

Darkness gives me knowledge, knowledge means power.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2007 02:29 PM
Click here to Send alcantur a Private Message Find more posts by alcantur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote