KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Carnage Vs Ares

Carnage Vs Ares
Started by: Nietzschean

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Dum Dum Dugan
lol.

In all serousness. Being a god does not make you uber powerful. It a term nothing else. Gods are just superhuman races that ordinary people mistakenly worship to be gods as U.S agent put it.

Are you serious? These statements are about as crazy as insisting Wolverine can tank Hulk's punches, or beat Thor in a brawl.

Ares is a good fight for Hercules. He pwned Abomb, who matched Rulk. He's a highly skilled, class 100 monster.

Carnage is a Spiderman villain, that got trumped up a little in the Avengers comics, but his vast history puts him at Spidey level in effectiveness. Ares is on another level.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2012 12:27 AM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dum Dum Dugan

Originally posted by Newjak
The gods are supposed to be extremely powerful and advanced. I mean look at Zeus, Odin, Thor, Loki, Hercules. Ares is supposed to be their equal but look at him.

They not always super powerful. Some are, just like some mutants are really powerful.

Zues and Odin are vastly more powerful then the other gods even hercules and Thor arnt on there levels normally. Also loki to my knowledge is not even the same race as the other gods and drives most of his powers through magical means. And there is nothing that states Ares is there equal. Gods have never been suggested to all be on the same level.

Your saying how you wish things were not how they are.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2012 12:29 AM
Dum Dum Dugan is currently offline Click here to Send Dum Dum Dugan a Private Message Find more posts by Dum Dum Dugan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Colossus-Big C
Restricted

Account Restricted

lol.

In all serousness. Being a god does not make you uber powerful. It a term nothing else. Gods are just superhuman races that ordinary people mistakenly worship to be gods as U.S agent put it.
Thats wrong, in marvel all gods somewhere decended from godly energy from the Demuirge thats why there gods. It doesnt always have to do with powerlevel though

I have returned

Old Post Feb 27th, 2012 12:33 AM
Colossus-Big C is currently offline Click here to Send Colossus-Big C a Private Message Find more posts by Colossus-Big C Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dum Dum Dugan

Originally posted by cdtm
Are you serious? These statements are about as crazy as insisting Wolverine can tank Hulk's punches, or beat Thor in a brawl.

Yes I am serous.

Seeing how Wolverine has foughten Hulk more times then any other person, that statements not crazy at all. It funny there a running pattern with you. You ignore and call PIS on everthing you dislike. Sorry son, but what comic fact and what you think are not the same thing.

Ares is a good fight for Hercules. He pwned Abomb, who matched Rulk. He's a highly skilled, class 100 monster.

He also gotten beat down by herc, so whats your point? A-bomb? Who was not very impressive at all. He not that skilled either. Wolverine done the same dam thing but on worse levels and Carnage would beat him. So your abc logic is just not working. You also have yet to prove evidence.

Carnage is a Spiderman villain, that got trumped up a little in the Avengers comics, but his vast history puts him at Spidey level in effectiveness. Ares is on another level.

No Ares is not on another level and Carnage is with out a doubt more powerful then spiderman. You need to stop making statements and start providing evidence.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2012 12:34 AM
Dum Dum Dugan is currently offline Click here to Send Dum Dum Dugan a Private Message Find more posts by Dum Dum Dugan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dum Dum Dugan

Sometimes, abc logic works.

If you want scans, I can provide scans, but this was discussed on KCM a lot of times.. Venom's outright knocked Carnage out at least twice, and most of their fights they're dead even.

You DO believe Cage is > Venom, at least, don't you? Or Spidey?

it doesent here at all.

I not talking about carnage and venom stop focusing on the red herrings.

No i don't. i keep asking you for evidence that Luke is > Venom carnage. Because he not. And Also Spiderman could very well beat Cage as well. I think you have fing no idea what your talking about.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2012 12:36 AM
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

They not always super powerful. Some are, just like some mutants are really powerful.

Zues and Odin are vastly more powerful then the other gods even hercules and Thor arnt on there levels normally. Also loki to my knowledge is not even the same race as the other gods and drives most of his powers through magical means. And there is nothing that states Ares is there equal. Gods have never been suggested to all be on the same level.

Your saying how you wish things were not how they are.
The point is it seems weird to have them be on such weird power levels especially when they are supposed to and have shown to possess divine powers.

sig by Rao Kal El

Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Colossus-Big C
Restricted

Account Restricted

High end Ares has legit class 100 feats to be fair. Survivng an atomic explosion, countless missles, slicing a skyscraper in half with one blow, matching skaar in strength. Cutting sentry

He also has his low end feats though

I have returned

Colossus-Big C is currently offline Click here to Send Colossus-Big C a Private Message Find more posts by Colossus-Big C Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dum Dum Dugan

The point is it seems weird to have them be on such weird power levels especially when they are supposed to and have shown to possess divine powers.

There not on that wierd of a powerlevel at all.

So have other characters, whats your point? and what do you mena by divine?

Think you want them to be on a level there not. Term god is irrelevent. It just a term, it does not make you more powerful then someone else simply becuase your called a god.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2012 12:40 AM
Dum Dum Dugan

Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
High end Ares has legit class 100 feats to be fair. Survivng an atomic explosion, countless missles, slicing a skyscraper in half with one blow, matching skaar in strength. Cutting sentry

He also has his low end feats though

Which are more numerous. He simply a typical brick. He not this world beater people pretend he is.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2012 12:41 AM
Dum Dum Dugan

Originally posted by Starscream M
why do you think that?

Cage is stronger...but venom is faster, more versatile, etc.

There really no evidence that cage is stronger then venom even.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2012 12:42 AM
Starscream M

There really no evidence that cage is stronger then venom even.
I think cage is in the CL60-80 right? I would put venom in CL30-40

Defacto Leader of the KMC VS Resistance Movement

Old Post Feb 27th, 2012 12:44 AM
Starscream M is currently offline Click here to Send Starscream M a Private Message Find more posts by Starscream M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dum Dum Dugan

Originally posted by Starscream M
I think cage is in the CL60-80 right? I would put venom in CL30-40

60-80? Oh hell no. Luke cage is a 30 tonner. Even then it could be argued that he weaker.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2012 12:45 AM
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

There not on that wierd of a powerlevel at all.

So have other characters, whats your point? and what do you mena by divine?

Think you want them to be on a level there not. Term god is irrelevent. It just a term, it does not make you more powerful then someone else simply becuase your called a god.
As in they have the divine spark, that's how they get their powers.

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Feb 27th, 2012 12:57 AM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

And Also Spiderman could very well beat Cage as well. I think you have fing no idea what your talking about.

lol. Bullshit.

And I don't have to prove shit here. Not if you're seriously trying to argue Carnage has a snowballs chance in hell against someone that's in the heavyweight club, which Ares definitely is. Have you even read anything about Ares, at all?

Considering you're one of the posters here who argues things like Wolverine being capable of tanking punches from Hulk, I'm not sure your opinion on Carnage is the same as my opinion, but lets find out:

Serious question: Where do you place Carnage, Venom, and Spidey relative to each other, and relative to other characters. Are all three roughly on the same tier?

How would each fare against Hulk?

Against the Juggernaut.

Against Thor in a straight brawl?

Against Wolverine?

Against Iron Fist?

Last edited by cdtm on Feb 27th, 2012 at 01:07 AM

Old Post Feb 27th, 2012 01:03 AM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dum Dum Dugan

As in they have the divine spark, that's how they get their powers.

which is really no different to the x-gene.

Also not all the "gods" get there power from divine spark either.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2012 01:41 AM
Mindset

Which ones dont?

Sometimes all you have left is your Rage

Old Post Feb 27th, 2012 01:45 AM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dum Dum Dugan

lol. Bullshit.

Thats not bullshit as all, and like always i notice you dodge and weave. Why not actaully you know prove the nonsense you always try and sell?

And I don't have to prove shit here.

Yes you do. you can't just state shit as fact, with out backing it up.

Not if you're seriously trying to argue Carnage has a snowballs chance in hell against someone that's in the heavyweight club,

Yes I am seriously argueing that Carnage can take on Ares.

I am also waiitng on prove that Luke cage is >venom and carnage

which Ares definitely is. Have you even read anything about Ares, at all?

Yes and I am betting I have read more about Ares then you have. I bet you are unaware of the fact Ares has been taken don by machine gun fire before.

[B]Considering you're one of the posters here who argues things like Wolverine being capable of tanking punches from Hulk

I do think Wolverine can take a punch from Hulk and keep on fighting? yes i do. He done som numerous times. In fac the foughten hulk over 14 times. That more then any other person in marvel.

[B], I'm not sure your opinion on Carnage is the same as my opinion, but lets find out:

I could care less if my opinion matches yours. your opinion tend to be filled with wishful thinking and not from what actaully happens on panel.

[B]Serious question: Where do you place Carnage, Venom, and Spidey relative to each other, and relative to other characters. Are all three roughly on the same tier?

No likely not. Carnage and venom are a tier above Spiderman.

[B]How would each fare against Hulk?

They all lose. Whats your point? Ares got KOed right off the bat by WWH.

[B]Against the Juggernaut.

Would all three lose, but so would Ares. And the other three would out last Ares.

[B]Against Thor in a straight brawl?

All three would lose as would Ares, again what is your point?

Against Wolverine?

Vs Spiderman it depends on land scape.

Carnage and Venom depends on how they fight him. If they fight smart they should not have much trouble winning. but if they fight like idiots Wolverine would beat them. Wolverine gives them fights but Carnage and Venom utilizing there powers would win for sure.

Against Iron Fist?

same answer I gave for Wolverine

Old Post Feb 27th, 2012 01:49 AM
Dum Dum Dugan

Originally posted by Mindset
Which ones dont?

Perun for example never been stated to grant his powers from a divine spark.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2012 01:53 AM
Senor Cage

ares.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2012 02:11 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Parmaniac
Evincar of KMC

Carnage makes him his puppet.

“I once had an entire race killed just to listen to the rattling of their dried bones as I waded through them.” —Volrath

Old Post Feb 27th, 2012 02:44 AM
Parmaniac is currently offline Click here to Send Parmaniac a Private Message Find more posts by Parmaniac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote