KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » House of Gucci

House of Gucci
Started by: Robtard

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Robtard
Senor Member

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
You say that but Broly

Hmmmm, okay, point taken, let me amend that: Takes skill for a non idiot to play a proper idiot.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Dec 8th, 2021 09:20 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Robtard
Hmmmm, okay, point taken, let me amend that: Takes skill for a non idiot to play a proper idiot.
thumb up laughing out loud

Old Post Dec 8th, 2021 09:50 PM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Remember when Time got a nervous breakdown when he got accused of having no penis?

He asked the mods to remove most posts from that thread laughing out loud

He loved to joke about everyone and everything, but the moment we joked about him, we were worse than ISIS terrorists or martian invaders or fetus-eating madmen.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2021 09:56 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
Gladiator 2 a film no one wanted coming. Youbsay that but Broly

**** you, that pitch sounded amazing.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Dec 8th, 2021 10:04 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Dec 8th, 2021 10:38 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

Is the rapper known as Gucci Mane in this?

Old Post Dec 8th, 2021 11:02 PM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Remember when Time got a nervous breakdown when he got accused of having no penis?

He loved to joke about everyone and everything, but the moment we joked about him, we were worse than ISIS terrorists or martian invaders or fetus-eating madmen.

He is the definitive 'can dish it out, but can't take it' type.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2021 11:04 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Re: House of Gucci

The very bad: The forced Italian accents from several of the cast were just awful

That was my favorite part, tbh.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2021 09:43 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW

I can never forget that or the time he couldn't have a small dick because of something, something purple trousers.
Originally posted by -Pr-
**** you, that pitch sounded amazing.
it's actually being made I think...

Old Post Dec 9th, 2021 10:40 AM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

I plan on watching this next week.. Will I be disappointed by Adam Driver?

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Dec 9th, 2021 11:23 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

You will be impressed by the Driver

Old Post Dec 9th, 2021 11:30 PM
riv6672

You will be impressed by the Driver

thumb up

Old Post Dec 9th, 2021 11:55 PM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PamelaTunstall
Restricted

Account Restricted

I don’t know why so many people were hooked by the movie. My opinion - I did not like ((

Old Post Dec 28th, 2021 09:53 AM
PamelaTunstall is currently offline Click here to Send PamelaTunstall a Private Message Find more posts by PamelaTunstall Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

Watched this. Overall I found the movie to be okay. Worth watching for the performances, especially Jared Leto's unrecognizable performance (he basically stole the show). The accents did give it an element of cringe.

Some of the music use was really good and some seemed out of place, especially the music during the wedding. The vocals interfered with the dialogue. Something was weird there.

But overall it's worth a watch. Probably wouldn't watch again, except maybe some of Leto's parts.

Old Post Feb 6th, 2022 02:00 PM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

He is the definitive 'can dish it out, but can't take it' type.
You all know that when you're picking on Supra you're literally picking on a mentally handicapped person, right?

I used to bully Supra a lot too but then I found out he suffered brain damage from grenade shrapnel in the Middle East which contextualized a lot of his bizarre behavior. Unless that turned out to not be true and you know something I don't?

Old Post Feb 7th, 2022 01:44 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hypotitnoose
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by NemeBro
You all know that when you're picking on Supra you're literally picking on a mentally handicapped person, right?

I used to bully Supra a lot too but then I found out he suffered brain damage from grenade shrapnel in the Middle East which contextualized a lot of his bizarre behavior. Unless that turned out to not be true and you know something I don't?
I member dat niggah wiz in my front yard with pots and pans and he raised this M like structure

Like the M drive

Old Post Feb 7th, 2022 02:22 AM
Hypotitnoose is currently offline Click here to Send Hypotitnoose a Private Message Find more posts by Hypotitnoose Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

I've heard that, then conflicting info that his injury wasn't mental, but he milked the system. I ultimately don't know though, but he never appeared to be legit mental issues like say Dolos.

I stand by my comment that he was the ultimate loved to talk shit to people, but couldn't take it back in the smallest form. That's just a observational fact.

Last edited by Robtard on Feb 8th, 2022 at 09:41 PM

Old Post Feb 8th, 2022 09:31 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Patient_Leech
Watched this. Overall I found the movie to be okay. Worth watching for the performances, especially Jared Leto's unrecognizable performance (he basically stole the show). The accents did give it an element of cringe.

Some of the music use was really good and some seemed out of place, especially the music during the wedding. The vocals interfered with the dialogue. Something was weird there.

But overall it's worth a watch. Probably wouldn't watch again, except maybe some of Leto's parts.

That's fair enough, I'll likely watch it one more time a home to show a group of friends, but I can't see myself watching it for myself again.

Old Post Feb 8th, 2022 09:36 PM
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

He told me out right that the mental issues were made up.

Old Post Feb 8th, 2022 09:37 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Under the Supra account he told me he suffered head trauma while being inside a tank that was shelled. A couple years later asked him about that in PM and he claimed to have never said it. One of times we were cool with each other, so I didn't press it.

Him faking it to milk the system was told to me by someone else who could have been lying.

Old Post Feb 8th, 2022 09:48 PM