KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Nuke's Hidden Bunker

Nuke's Hidden Bunker
Started by: Nuke Nixon

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (32): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

New masseuse in the executive spa

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jul 28th, 2023 12:18 AM
Nuke Nixon is currently offline Click here to Send Nuke Nixon a Private Message Find more posts by Nuke Nixon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Nuke Nixon

Hulk wasn't there either, that was probably during Ragnarok.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Jul 28th, 2023 12:18 AM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

Now Playing: Chevelle - Shot from a Cannon

Old Post Jul 28th, 2023 12:19 AM
Nuke Nixon is currently offline Click here to Send Nuke Nixon a Private Message Find more posts by Nuke Nixon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

Originally posted by cdtm
Hulk wasn't there either, that was probably during Ragnarok.

The Writers fvcked over the Hulk, the most powerful Marvel character gets punked out by Thanos in a dozen hits? Dude I've seen the Hulk wage wars against powerful villains for at least 20 pages, don't give me this boom pow bang defeated bullshit!

Old Post Jul 28th, 2023 12:21 AM
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

Did they suddenly forget Hulk is powered by anger, Thanos getting in some sneaky shots would have enraged him to the extent he would have doubled in size and punched Thanos off the ship FFS!

Old Post Jul 28th, 2023 12:22 AM
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

This is a pet peeve of mine, obviously.

Old Post Jul 28th, 2023 12:23 AM
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

Old Post Jul 28th, 2023 12:24 AM
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

World Class Assassin for Hire.

Old Post Jul 28th, 2023 12:37 AM
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Did they suddenly forget Hulk is powered by anger, Thanos getting in some sneaky shots would have enraged him to the extent he would have doubled in size and punched Thanos off the ship FFS!

Starlin did that to Hulk all the time in Infinity Watch.

Drax "Duh hey Hulk, ya wanna play huh?" *Laughing as Hulk tries to punch his head off*

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Jul 28th, 2023 12:47 AM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

They fvcked Drax too, made him a little smarter but tons weaker, I mean Ronan was tossing him around like it was nothing, and Drax would have at least made Ronan sweat for it.

Old Post Jul 28th, 2023 12:54 AM
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

I despise comics to movie power de-levels, why are we watching a comic book movie if NOT FOR THE POWER LEVELS IDIOTS!!

Old Post Jul 28th, 2023 12:55 AM
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

And when is movie Batman going to BE AN ACTUAL DETECTIVE, LAZY ASS FVCKERS!!

Old Post Jul 28th, 2023 12:56 AM
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

Wait, wut...

Old Post Jul 28th, 2023 12:57 AM
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

They fvcked Drax too, made him a little smarter but tons weaker, I mean Ronan was tossing him around like it was nothing, and Drax would have at least made Ronan sweat for it.

That I didn't mind as much because Ronin had the Power Gem, and Dave Batista stole every scene he was in doing more for Drax's rep then all the comics combined.

The real done dirty character is Mantis, fighting and being a space hippie are her only things and she stunk at both in the movies.

Old Post Jul 28th, 2023 12:59 AM
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

I'm happy they haven't put Gladiator, Beta Ray Bill & Exodus in the MCU, I can't imagine how bad they would have fvcked it up.

Old Post Jul 28th, 2023 01:03 AM
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

And now for something completely different...

Thinking of going to Vegas... once the supernova heat wave eases off a bit.

And this time I actually have some boys to join me, my Hawaii bros were down.

Old Post Jul 28th, 2023 01:07 AM
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

Maybe I can convert them from Twinks into Trans. [evil laughter]

Old Post Jul 28th, 2023 01:08 AM
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

The guy I shared a suite with was kind of cute, if I was gay I'd have done more than suck his dick.

Kind of had to, it was the right size.

Old Post Jul 28th, 2023 01:12 AM
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

Now Playing: Def Leppard - Hysteria

Old Post Jul 28th, 2023 02:10 AM
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

Old Post Jul 28th, 2023 09:29 AM