KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Steel VS Iron Man VS Collosus

So uhh... which is it?!
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Collosus 15 31.91%
Iron Man 23 48.94%
Steel 3 6.38%
Theyd kill each other with acid... or something. 6 12.77%
Total: 47 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Steel VS Iron Man VS Collosus
Started by: SuperNova

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Asian Hulk

Re: Steel VS Iron Man VS Collosus

quote:
Originally posted by SuperNova
Ok, so... Has anyone ever really thought about this? Uhmm... not really much to say... I dont know crap about Steel, just that hes a DC character, and hes a good guy... But... Really... Can these guys even.... like... touch each other? ? Anyone... know? I can just picture them all standing in the street in a trianlg,e Steel punches Iron man, Iron man punched collosus, Collosus punches Steel, Steel punched iron man.
Yea.. add in a whole bunch of metal clinking noises and youve.... well...
Ya know its just easier to say Venom kicks ass... bunny

Are you talking to me,SuperNova?

Old Post Jan 26th, 2004 05:13 AM
Asian Hulk is currently offline Click here to Send Asian Hulk a Private Message Find more posts by Asian Hulk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kal-el
kryptonian slag

Colossus' strength level in the x-men encyclopedia is 100tonnes and in ultimate universe he lifted a submarine out of the water(thousands of tonnes!) and is getting stronger coz he's only a teenager. In ultimate war he beat the crap of iron-man and thor but a nuke from hakw-eye knocked him out. I gotta go with the big Russky, but either him or iron man could take it.Best of 5, colussus wins 3-2

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2004 02:03 PM
kal-el is currently offline Click here to Send kal-el a Private Message Find more posts by kal-el Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Ryugen
No longer hairy

Didn't Tony Stark design some kind of armour that could transform into any other design he ever built like stealth and drill? (he did in the cartoon but I don't know about the comic.) Because if he did and still uses it he could transform into the 'Exo' armour and incinerate Steel, Colossus and the city block in a barrage of weapon fire that would make most major countries jealous

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2004 02:52 PM
Lord Ryugen is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Ryugen a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Ryugen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kal-el
kryptonian slag

SHIT!!!!!That's pretty kick-arse!!!!!!!!!Maybe 2-2-1 draw then.

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2004 06:38 PM
kal-el is currently offline Click here to Send kal-el a Private Message Find more posts by kal-el Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Obviously

Iron Man can't transform into other armors, that's just some BS from the cartoon so they could sell action figures.

Now just to clear up some inconsistancies. The War Machine armor is technically an Iron Man armor, infact it was originally called the Iron Man Variable Response Threat Battle Suit and Jim Rhodes went by the name of Iron Man at first while wearing it before Tony Stark came out of a coma and allowed Rhodes to keep the suit. War Machine and Iron Man have fought each other toe to toe but since Tony Stark built the suit he knows its weaknesses and Iron Man armor has advanced much farther than that since now and War Machine is gone, Jim Rhodes retired from being a super hero and last the War Machine armor was scene it was found by a criminal which put up a good fight against the more advanced Iron Man armor of the time, proving the War Machine armor is a good design but nothing the suit's creator can't handle.

As for the fight, Colossus isn't exactly in the same catagory as Iron Man and Steel. They're both technological heroes where as Colossus is a mutant. As it was said Colossus would have the dissability of not being able to fly and Iron Man's strength does exceed Colossus' (Iron Man has stood up to both Thor and the Hulk) and Steel is just a cruddy DC knock off of Iron Man and doesn't have the armaments and experience to take Iron Man down, plus Iron Man's armor is always improving as technology improves. They don't call him "The Invincible Iron Man" for nothing.

Shellhead is the clear winner in this one.

The Ultimate universe was mentioned, and it could go differently if you take the Ultimate stats where IM is severely wussed down in my opinion. Going with the original universe characters Iron Man who was always one of the strongest Avengers wouldn't have a lot of trouble.

Last edited by Obviously on Feb 4th, 2004 at 01:49 PM

Old Post Feb 4th, 2004 01:40 PM
Obviously is currently offline Click here to Send Obviously a Private Message Find more posts by Obviously Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Linkalicious
Iran...I Walked...I Jihad

go obviously go Happy Dance

Old Post Feb 4th, 2004 04:09 PM
Linkalicious is currently offline Click here to Send Linkalicious a Private Message Find more posts by Linkalicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kal-el
kryptonian slag

Damn good facts there linkalicious!!i'm just big bias fan of Colossus I spose. How about in a bare knuckle boxing match?Bare- meaning no fancy suits. YAY!colossus wins!WOOOHOOO!

Old Post Feb 4th, 2004 08:13 PM
Obviously

Ouch.

I'd like to see Colossus in a brawl with the other big brutes of the Marvel universe like Juggernaut, Hulk, Thing, and so on.

Old Post Feb 5th, 2004 12:58 AM
Obviously is currently offline Click here to Send Obviously a Private Message Find more posts by Obviously Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kal-el
kryptonian slag

I meant Obviously with the facts. but you got it. yeah I think colossus can brawl it with the strongest of them being a class 100 tonne dude(x-men encyclopedia).He'd be stronger than Hulk at first coz when he first turns he's just a 70tonne lifter, but he gets madder a and stronger and soars into the hundreds. colossus v thing would be a good match up!

Old Post Feb 5th, 2004 07:29 PM
Lord Ryugen
No longer hairy

quote:
Originally posted by Obviously
Iron Man can't transform into other armors, that's just some BS from the cartoon so they could sell action figures.

Now just to clear up some inconsistancies. The War Machine armor is technically an Iron Man armor, infact it was originally called the Iron Man Variable Response Threat Battle Suit and Jim Rhodes went by the name of Iron Man at first while wearing it before Tony Stark came out of a coma and allowed Rhodes to keep the suit. War Machine and Iron Man have fought each other toe to toe but since Tony Stark built the suit he knows its weaknesses and Iron Man armor has advanced much farther than that since now and War Machine is gone, Jim Rhodes retired from being a super hero and last the War Machine armor was scene it was found by a criminal which put up a good fight against the more advanced Iron Man armor of the time, proving the War Machine armor is a good design but nothing the suit's creator can't handle.

As for the fight, Colossus isn't exactly in the same catagory as Iron Man and Steel. They're both technological heroes where as Colossus is a mutant. As it was said Colossus would have the dissability of not being able to fly and Iron Man's strength does exceed Colossus' (Iron Man has stood up to both Thor and the Hulk) and Steel is just a cruddy DC knock off of Iron Man and doesn't have the armaments and experience to take Iron Man down, plus Iron Man's armor is always improving as technology improves. They don't call him "The Invincible Iron Man" for nothing.

Shellhead is the clear winner in this one.

The Ultimate universe was mentioned, and it could go differently if you take the Ultimate stats where IM is severely wussed down in my opinion. Going with the original universe characters Iron Man who was always one of the strongest Avengers wouldn't have a lot of trouble.

Damm it he should transform, oh well Shellhead would still win though

Old Post Feb 6th, 2004 01:35 PM
Lord Ryugen is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Ryugen a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Ryugen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Linkalicious

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Obviously
Ouch.

I'd like to see Colossus in a brawl with the other big brutes of the Marvel universe like Juggernaut, Hulk, Thing, and so on.
[/QUOTE

IMO Colossus would lose to all 3 of those guys in a barenuckle boxing match. They are all tougher than snot.]

Old Post Feb 6th, 2004 03:42 PM
Linkalicious is currently offline Click here to Send Linkalicious a Private Message Find more posts by Linkalicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kal-el
kryptonian slag

I agree with you on JUGs and HULK beatin colossus but thing?His limit is about 75/80 tonnes and isn't steel harder than rock? I mean I know thing is a damn good fighter but so is the big Ruskky.This isn't coz you Uncle Sam's still don't like Russians is it?

Old Post Feb 6th, 2004 06:04 PM
Linkalicious

Nah....i luv Russians. It's because The Thing kicks ass and Colossus is a wuss. I don't think the fact that steel is harder than rock matters in this case. If they went smash mouth on eachother, i don't think the steel body would damage the rock body. And for some reason the Fantastic Four (though they seem like whimps) always kick the crap outta people

Old Post Feb 6th, 2004 06:16 PM
kal-el
kryptonian slag

yeah I suppose it's a tough call really coz both have been described as 'nigh indestructable'. I think this is close as it gets as a fight.they even weigh the same(500lbs).As a boxing fan I'd have to point out that colossus has a reach advantage but thing prob has one of the best chins around! We should open this is as it's own thread. If we did, I bet everyone would agree with you coz everyone loves that 'everloving blue-eyed thing'.

Old Post Feb 6th, 2004 06:24 PM
Linkalicious

Colossus has a pretty darn good fan base. Look at this thread, he's in 2nd by one vote.

Old Post Feb 6th, 2004 06:33 PM
kal-el
kryptonian slag

I'll do it. It can be my debut since I only just joined this week

Old Post Feb 6th, 2004 06:39 PM
Lord Ryugen
No longer hairy

Colossus shouldn't really be in this, I mean no disrispect to the Russian but let's face facts all he can really do is throw shit at the other two once they've flown into the air. And once he runs out of things to throw all he can do is stand around while Ironman takes potshots at him after he's dealt with his DC ripoff Steel

Old Post Feb 9th, 2004 02:25 PM
Ironman 66

ironman would kill em both

Old Post Aug 4th, 2004 03:19 AM
Ironman 66 is currently offline Click here to Send Ironman 66 a Private Message Find more posts by Ironman 66 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SUPERMANDAMAN
Restricted

Account Restricted

Iron man would destroy Steel and then after that all he has to do is stay in the air and keep blasting collosus.

Old Post Aug 4th, 2004 04:17 AM
SUPERMANDAMAN is currently offline Click here to Send SUPERMANDAMAN a Private Message Find more posts by SUPERMANDAMAN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mane
Restricted

Account Restricted

Iron Man defnitely has this

Old Post Aug 4th, 2004 04:45 AM
Mane is currently offline Click here to Send Mane a Private Message Find more posts by Mane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote