KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Who can beat Kid Buu?

Who can beat Kid Buu?
Started by: The-Judge

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
The-Judge
Restricted

Account Restricted

yeah, go mad??

Old Post Aug 12th, 2006 12:45 PM
The-Judge is currently offline Click here to Send The-Judge a Private Message Find more posts by The-Judge Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

Countdown till Digi closes this thread 10...

Bankai.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2006 12:46 PM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The-Judge
Restricted

Account Restricted

kid buu kill wolverine, even through he has his healing factor and skeleton. he would be absorbed, turned to candy, tossed out in space, his head would be blown up and he cant hurt buu

Old Post Aug 12th, 2006 12:48 PM
The-Judge is currently offline Click here to Send The-Judge a Private Message Find more posts by The-Judge Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

Wolverine would cut him self out with his indestructible adamantium claws

Bankai.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2006 12:49 PM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The-Judge
Restricted

Account Restricted

kid buu would absorb wolverine and get a nice pair of clawssmile

Old Post Aug 12th, 2006 12:54 PM
Estacado
Legendary

quote: (post)
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
Wolverine would cut him self out with his indestructible adamantium claws

Bankai.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2006 12:56 PM
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

Originally posted by The-Judge
grey fox, broly is right, superman cantbeat kid buu, lets be serious...

Nah , Broly is just saying that because he and i had a big 'ol comics versus dbz thing going on ages ago. Were cool about it now since it never really get anywhere.

It took me proving that Edward Elric could one hit kill Goku before he'd listen though.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2006 12:57 PM
grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mighty adam

Originally posted by grey fox
Yes he can quite easily, Supes can dodge the beam with ease and then simply fling buu into the sun , or fly him into it or better yet just blast him with heat vision set on wide beam before snorting up the remains and blowing them into the sun.
buu has blow himself and count less sun's up throwing him into the sun is not going to work. buu is magic and you need a very powerful ki or magic blast to put him down for good like the sprite bomb.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2006 12:59 PM
mighty adam is currently offline Click here to Send mighty adam a Private Message Find more posts by mighty adam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xmarksthespot
CEO, BS Comics

Originally posted by grey fox
It took me proving that Edward Elric could one hit kill Goku before he'd listen though.
huh Really?

Old Post Aug 12th, 2006 01:02 PM
xmarksthespot is currently offline Click here to Send xmarksthespot a Private Message Find more posts by xmarksthespot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mighty adam

why can't comic and cartoon lover's get along. i like them both some people think cartoons are stupid some people think comic are for nerds wtf i just don't get the hate.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2006 01:02 PM
mighty adam is currently offline Click here to Send mighty adam a Private Message Find more posts by mighty adam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

Spectre.
big grin

I am God's mighty fist. I am God's strength made manifest.

Sig by: Skeets, S.S, thesilverspider, Sir SKEETS Alot

Old Post Aug 12th, 2006 01:03 PM
Juntai is currently offline Click here to Send Juntai a Private Message Find more posts by Juntai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xmarksthespot
CEO, BS Comics

Originally posted by mighty adam
why can't comic and cartoon lover's get along. i like them both some people think cartoons are stupid some people think comic are for nerds wtf i just don't get the hate.
Meh I never got the whole Dragonball Z thing because I fail to see how watching someone go "AAAAAAAAARRRGHH!!" while changing colour or shape for a 20 minute episode can be entertaining... especially when the next 20 minute consists of the opposing character going "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH" while changing colour or shape.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2006 01:05 PM
xmarksthespot is currently offline Click here to Send xmarksthespot a Private Message Find more posts by xmarksthespot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mighty adam

Originally posted by xmarksthespot
Meh I never got the whole Dragonball Z thing because I fail to see how watching someone go "AAAAAAAAARRRGHH!!" while changing colour or shape for a 20 minute episode can be entertaining... especially when the next 20 minute consists of the opposing character going "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH" while changing colour or shape.
the show was not that bad when i was young i used to watch it alot. i know some people who would watch a cartoon or a super hero movie but would never pick up a comic cuz they think its for nerds or kids. all im saying people need to stop flameing if you like comic kool if you like cartoons kool. don't love something then bash other people for likeing something esle

Old Post Aug 12th, 2006 01:10 PM
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

the show was not that bad when i was young i used to watch it alot. i know some people who would watch a cartoon or a super hero movie but would never pick up a comic cuz they think its for nerds or kids. all im saying people need to stop flameing if you like comic kool if you like cartoons kool. don't love something then bash other people for likeing something esle
Happy Dance

Old Post Aug 12th, 2006 01:12 PM
Juntai is currently offline Click here to Send Juntai a Private Message Find more posts by Juntai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The-Judge
Restricted

Account Restricted

i dont like dbz-cartoons, but the comics. and kid buu can destroy nearly everything you guys throw at himwink

Old Post Aug 12th, 2006 01:12 PM
xmarksthespot
CEO, BS Comics

Not Hello Kitty.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2006 01:13 PM
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

Originally posted by The-Judge
i dont like dbz-cartoons, but the comics. and kid buu can destroy nearly everything you guys throw at himwink
Explain how the DBZ-Team beats Spectre then.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2006 01:13 PM
mighty adam

Originally posted by Juntai
Explain how the DBZ-Team beats Spectre then.
there is no god or toaa in the dbz world just dragon's that act like our god or toaa or what ever so the spectre could never fight in the dbzu they would have to come to the dcu and thats not fair SO THE SPECTRE COULD NEVER EVER FIGHT THEM PERIOD

Old Post Aug 12th, 2006 01:16 PM
Blair Wind
The Iron Avenger

no expression

Flash steals his speed

no expression

Iceman stops all molecular motion

no expression

Silver Surfer turns him into chocolate eek!

>010010100100000101010010010101100100100101010011<

Old Post Aug 12th, 2006 01:18 PM
Blair Wind is currently offline Click here to Send Blair Wind a Private Message Find more posts by Blair Wind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

there is no god or toaa in the dbz world just dragon's that act like our god or toaa or what ever so the spectre could never fight in the dbzu they would have to come to the dcu and thats not fair SO THE SPECTRE COULD NEVER EVER FIGHT THEM PERIOD
Pretty weak answer.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2006 01:19 PM