KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » List The Things You Want to Happen in AWE

List The Things You Want to Happen in AWE
Started by: sailorleo

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 2 [3] 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Bwa Ha Ha

no, it'd be like eating gov swann

Old Post Sep 24th, 2006 03:03 AM
Bwa Ha Ha is currently offline Click here to Send Bwa Ha Ha a Private Message Find more posts by Bwa Ha Ha Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PirateDiva
So In LoVe WiTh JoHnnY!

LOL...

Thanks Savvy! *Huggles*

Old Post Sep 24th, 2006 03:06 AM
PirateDiva is currently offline Click here to Send PirateDiva a Private Message Find more posts by PirateDiva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bwa Ha Ha

Old Post Sep 24th, 2006 03:12 AM
Bwa Ha Ha is currently offline Click here to Send Bwa Ha Ha a Private Message Find more posts by Bwa Ha Ha Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Minie Mina
Lady Lara Croft

63) see jacks daddy i cant wait!

Tomb Raider fanfiction: Heaven's Wrath

Old Post Sep 24th, 2006 03:17 AM
Minie Mina is currently offline Click here to Send Minie Mina a Private Message Find more posts by Minie Mina Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bwa Ha Ha

totally

Old Post Sep 24th, 2006 03:34 AM
lovethemtigers

quote: (post)
Originally posted by willofthewisp
And when he's almost destroyed everything, he disarms her (she kind of lets him) and he swings her over his shoulder and carries her onto the Pearl for some old-fashioned love making. Sweeping music is swelling in the background.

OMG I'd go broke going back to see the movie over and over...Come On Disney...please give us one great hot, sexy Jack/Liz moment....hey, another cool scenario....Jack and Liz have an implied scene of sexual relations...then in the end...she reveals to Will she can't marry him cus she is with Child...."bad, bad for every mother's son what calls himself Pirate"...Elizabeth would then be the mother of a son, who calls himself Pirate...her and Jack's lovechild....and then Will would graciously step aside....and realise that Liz's place is with Jack..not him/////I know that will never happen..but it's a nice fantasy...

Old Post Sep 24th, 2006 03:41 AM
lovethemtigers is currently offline Click here to Send lovethemtigers a Private Message Find more posts by lovethemtigers Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lovethemtigers

OMG that would be so hot...a sword fight...that starts out with them being angry with each other...then the clothes start falling off. Jack disarms Elizabeth...and corners her against the mast of the Pearl..handcuffs her...and then starts kissing her all over her neck and shoulders, cheeks, but just missing the mouth..and then she begs for mercy....and then the mouths start kissing and then we see him release her, sweep her off her feet and carry her to his cabin...oh yeah, I forgot, this is a disney movie..sorry, ladies and gents...

Old Post Sep 24th, 2006 03:45 AM
lovethemtigers is currently offline Click here to Send lovethemtigers a Private Message Find more posts by lovethemtigers Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Minie Mina
Lady Lara Croft

is it just me or am i sweating lol or do i smell a fanfic lol

Old Post Sep 24th, 2006 04:00 AM
Minie Mina is currently offline Click here to Send Minie Mina a Private Message Find more posts by Minie Mina Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willofthewisp
Savvy did my sig

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-jrNn4ckSLg&NR

Thanks for posting that, bwa ha ha. I never cared for the movie, but it has its moments. Anyone notice how much Winona Ryder looks like Keira Knightley in these two movies?

Yeah, we need to have a scene where Jack just smothers Liz with kisses. He let her do all the work in DMC and he just sat back and enjoyed it even if it meant being chained to the mast, so now he has to take charge. Mm, like in the "Girls Lie Too" video where he takes the girl out of the tub and carries her in just her towel to the bed. Oh......steamy.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2006 03:42 PM
willofthewisp is currently offline Click here to Send willofthewisp a Private Message Find more posts by willofthewisp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
akanai

yeah, "girls lie too" is great wink (oh, johnny...) lol
please disney, do sth like this in potc3 stick out tongue

ok, it's only disney, i know... :P

Old Post Sep 24th, 2006 04:56 PM
akanai is currently offline Click here to Send akanai a Private Message Find more posts by akanai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PirateDiva
So In LoVe WiTh JoHnnY!

MayBe Disney could have their first R-rated film...u know in attempt at capturing an older audience...LOL!!

Thanks Savvy! *Huggles*

Old Post Sep 24th, 2006 06:41 PM
PirateDiva is currently offline Click here to Send PirateDiva a Private Message Find more posts by PirateDiva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hambah
Not posting much anymore

lol yeah but they would lose a lot of audience because like 10 year olds see potc movies. :P

"You'd better hurry up, they'll be waiting for 'the Chosen Captain' --- 'the Boy Who Scored' --- whatever they call you these days."

Old Post Sep 24th, 2006 07:36 PM
Hambah is currently offline Click here to Send Hambah a Private Message Find more posts by Hambah Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PirateDiva
So In LoVe WiTh JoHnnY!

lol....i know i just want a hot scene btwn Jack/Liz!!! lol!

Thanks Savvy! *Huggles*

Old Post Sep 24th, 2006 07:49 PM
Minie Mina
Lady Lara Croft

about the winona/keira...i had that in mind for so long. they do look alike alot! maybe thats why johnny was like..whoah

she WAS the love of his life..but winona is just a dick head. she did the 2 biggest mistakes of her life:
leave johnny
shoplift

Old Post Sep 25th, 2006 12:37 AM
lovethemtigers

yeah I don't care much for winona ryder...and I bet Johnny's doesn't either....he's moved on anyways..and met the love of his life and had 2 beautiful children.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2006 12:44 AM
Bwa Ha Ha

quote: (post)
Originally posted by PirateDiva
lol....i know i just want a hot scene btwn Jack/Liz!!! lol!

it could b a potc3 deleted scene...

Old Post Sep 25th, 2006 01:41 AM
Minie Mina
Lady Lara Croft

winona was one of my fav actresses...i just dont care for her no more..

johnny has moved on

i think its time to set her career straight again and move on.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2006 02:10 AM
willofthewisp
Savvy did my sig

Preaching to the choir, chiki. I LOVED Winona Ryder when Little Women came out and then I discovered the classicness of Beetlejuice. She is a very talented woman and I thought she was the most beautiful woman in the world.
And then she shoplifted....

Back to things we want to see....

(Liz looks outside on the beach. Jack has two swords and is carving a huge ice sculpture in the shape of an angel. Flakes are falling everywhere and liz is touched. She starts to spin around as they fall and it creates a haunting dance)

If you don't know what that's from, go back up and watch the Edward Scissorhands movie someone posted.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2006 02:41 AM
willofthewisp is currently offline Click here to Send willofthewisp a Private Message Find more posts by willofthewisp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sailorleo
Mrs. Admiral Norrington

ha ha! so got it!

Norrie+Sailor= Happiness !bunny
Banner by Sailorleo *me*

Old Post Sep 25th, 2006 02:42 AM
sailorleo is currently offline Click here to Send sailorleo a Private Message Find more posts by sailorleo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Minie Mina
Lady Lara Croft

God i always cry at that scene ever since i was little. i used to make that dance winona did of the ice flakes scene. i was 5! so sad lol

Old Post Sep 25th, 2006 02:43 AM