KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Post famous movie lines here!

Post famous movie lines here!
Started by: Tyranno-Chris

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
pinkfloydkor

"Put the lotion on your skin or else youll get the hose again!"- silence of the lambs

"you need people like me, you need people like me so you can point your FVCK!NG fingers and say 'thats the bad guy' say goodnight to the bad guy everybody"- Scarface

thanks LifeInSepia, sig is AWESOME

Old Post Oct 15th, 2007 10:15 PM
pinkfloydkor is currently offline Click here to Send pinkfloydkor a Private Message Find more posts by pinkfloydkor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fredstawill
GOD OF WAR

most famouse line

i'll be back

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2007 07:04 PM
fredstawill is currently offline Click here to Send fredstawill a Private Message Find more posts by fredstawill Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
A Hero's Fate
The Legend Ends

Its not who I am underneath, but what I do that defines me.

-Batman Begins

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2007 07:26 PM
A Hero's Fate is currently offline Click here to Send A Hero's Fate a Private Message Find more posts by A Hero's Fate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
magic_hate_ball
KILL!KILL!THIS IS HOCKEY!

Reggie Dunlop: Goddamn lard-as* Barkley Donaldson, I'm tellin' you he jumped us!
Steve Hanson: [nodding head] Mm huh.
Reggie Dunlop: Gloves off, stick down, no warning, he challenged the Chiefs!
Steve Hanson: Called us names!
Reggie Dunlop: Called us names! But Dave was there.
Steve Hanson: Dave's a killer!
Johnny Upton: Dave's a mess.
Reggie Dunlop: But Dave's out. Who's gonna take his place?
Ned Braden: Is the answer Jesus?
Reggie Dunlop: [looks at the Hanson brothers] Ok guys. Show us what you got.
-Slapshot

"HOLY SH!T!!!"
-Animal House

Billy Batts: Go home and get your fu*king shine box
-Goodfellas

[after Butch saves Marsellus from rapists]
Butch: You okay?
Marsellus: Naw man. I'm pretty fu*kin' far from okay.
Butch: What now?
Marsellus: What now? Let me tell you what now. I'ma call a coupla hard, pipe-hittin' nigg*rs, who'll go to work on the homes here with a pair of pliers and a blow torch. You hear me talkin', hillbilly boy? I ain't through with you by a damn sight. I'ma get medieval on your as*.
-Pulp Fiction

OLD TIME HOCKEY...
LIKE EDDIE SHORE!!!!

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2007 11:43 PM
magic_hate_ball is currently offline Click here to Send magic_hate_ball a Private Message Find more posts by magic_hate_ball Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Face

Samuel Jackson Pulp Fiction "And I'll strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who tempt and try to poison my brothers and you will know my name is the lord"

Old Post Oct 24th, 2007 10:19 PM
Face is currently offline Click here to Send Face a Private Message Find more posts by Face Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
gingercaily

="Even Gods Can Bleed"=
from the movie 300

Old Post Nov 10th, 2007 04:37 PM
gingercaily is currently offline Click here to Send gingercaily a Private Message Find more posts by gingercaily Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

"I shall leave you as you have left me. As you have left her. Marooned for all eternity in the center of a dead planet.....Buried alive...Buried alive...." 'KHAN...KHAN..."

"Their are always possibilities Spock said and if Genesis is indeed life from death, I must return to this place again.." "He's really not dead as long we remember him.." "It's a far, far better place I go to then I've ever gone before, Far better resting place then I've ever known..." "Are you OK Jim? How do you feel?" "I feel young".

"...Space...The final frontier..These are the continuing voyages of the starship Enterprise...Their ongoing mission to explore strange new worlds...To seek out new lifeforms and new civilizations...To boldy go where no man has gone before..."

"Anakin Chancellor Palpatine evil." "From my point of view the Jedi are evil.." "Then you are lost"

"When you cast it in, What did you see?" "I saw nothing, but the wind on the water. My king I couldn't do it, Excalibur cannot be lst Other men.." Do as I command. One day, A King will come and the sword will rise again."

"I will not sacrifice the Enterprise.. We've made too many compromises already; Too many retreats..They invade our space and we fall back. They assimilate entire worlds and we fall back. Not again. The line must be drawn here! This far, no further! And I will make them pay for what they've done.."

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Nov 10th, 2007 09:30 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

"People rarely notice things right in front of their eyes..Don't you think?"

Old Post Nov 11th, 2007 07:27 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FistOfThe North

"Wait'll they get a load of me..."

- Joker, | Batman(1989)

"You don't really think you'll win, do you?"

- Penguin, | Batman Returns (1992?)

- Darth Plagueis

Old Post Nov 11th, 2007 02:46 PM
FistOfThe North is currently offline Click here to Send FistOfThe North a Private Message Find more posts by FistOfThe North Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scarecrow756
The Joker

Aliens
"Get away from her you *****!!!!!!."- Ellen Ripley

Batman 89
"Have You ever Danced with the Devil in the pale moon light."- The Joker
"What are you, I`m Batman."- Batman
"I have given a name to my pain and it is the Batman."- The Joker.
"Where do you get those wonderful toys."- The Joker
"Winged freak terrorizes, wait “til they get load of me."- The Joker
"I“m only laughing on the outside, my smile is just skin deep, if you could see inside I“m really crying."- The Joker

Batman Returns
"Things Change."- Batman.
"You're just jealous cause I'm a genuine freak and you have to wear a mask!"- The Penguin.
"Ah, the direct approach. I admire that in a man with a mask."- The Penguin."

Pirates of the Caribbean 2: Dead Man's Chest
"Damn you, Jack Sparrow."- Davy Jones
"Let no joyful voice be heard! Let no man look up at the sky with hope! And let this day be cursed by we who ready to wake... the Kraken!"- Davy Jones
"Let them taste the triple guns."- Davy Jones
"Life is cruel. Why should the afterlife be any different?"- Davy Jones
"Do you fear death? Do you fear that dark abyss? All your deeds lay bare, all your sins punished?"- Davy Jones

Sin City
"I love hitmen, no matter what you do to them, you don`t feel bad."- Marv
"Modern cars - they all look like electric shavers."- Marv
"Turn the right corner in Sin City, and you can find anything..."- Marv
"An old man dies. A young girl lives. A fair trade. I love you, Nancy."- Hartigan
"It's time to prove to your friends that you're worth a damn. Sometimes that means dying, sometimes it means killing a whole lot of people."- Dwight

Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
"Live long and prosper."- Spock
"I've done far worse than kill you, Admiral. I've hurt you. And I wish to go on hurting you. I shall leave you as you left me, as you left her: marooned for all eternity in the center of a dead planet, buried alive. Buried alive."- Khan
"Ah Kirk, my old friend. Do you know the Klingon proverb that tells us revenge is a dish that is best served cold? It is very cold in space."- Khan

Star Trek First Contact
"Resistance is futile."- The Borg
"Captain, I believe I am feeling anxiety, it is an intriguing sensation. A most distracting."- Data
"In my century, we don't succumb to revenge. We have a more evolved sensibility."- Captain Jean Luc Picard
"In fact, I think you're the bravest man I have ever known."- Captain Jean Luc Picard
"We are not going to lose the Enterprise, not to the Borg, not while I'm in command."- Captain Jean Luc Picard

Superman Returns
"You wrote that your people dont need a savior... but every night... i hear them calling for one..."- Superman
"You will be different, sometimes you'll feel like an outcast, but you'll never be alone. You will make my strength your own. You will see my life through your eyes, as your life will be seen through mine."- Superman
"I'm always around."- Superman
"The son becomes the father and the father becomes the son."- Superman
"Prison is a creepy place, Kitty, and one needs to make creepy friends in order to survive."- Lex Luthor
"You took five years from my life. I'm just returning the favor!"- Lex Luthor

V for Vendetta
"Remember, Remember the 5th of November, the gunpowder, treason and plot. I know of no reason why the gunpowder of treason should ever be forgot."- V.
"Voilą! In view, a humble vaudevillian veteran, cast vicariously as both victim and villain by the vicissitudes of Fate. This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is it vestige of the vox populi, now vacant, vanished. However, this valorous visitation of a by-gone vexation, stands vivified, and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin vanguarding vice and vouchsafing the violently vicious and voracious violation of volition. The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta, held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous. Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose so let me simply add that it's my very good honor to meet you and you may call me V."- V.
"Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. There is an idea, Mr. Creedy - and ideas are bulletproof."- V
"People should not be afraid of their Governments, Governments should be afraid of their people."- V

"STARTING TONIGHT PEOPLE WILL DIE.. I`M A MAN OF MY WORD"-
THE JOKER- THE DARK KNIGHT TEASER TRAILER

Old Post Nov 11th, 2007 05:11 PM
Scarecrow756 is currently offline Click here to Send Scarecrow756 a Private Message Find more posts by Scarecrow756 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MadMel
Heh

i think you people left out one very important line -
"THIS IS SPARTA!!!!!"
stick out tongue

Old Post Nov 15th, 2007 08:48 AM
MadMel is currently offline Click here to Send MadMel a Private Message Find more posts by MadMel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

"Humans are such easy prey"

Old Post Nov 15th, 2007 11:40 PM
FistOfThe North

"We'll meet again! Spiderman!"

- Green Goblin, Spiderman

"You shouldn't kill a man without knowing why you ought 'ta"

- Marv, SinCity

SHIT! I picked a cute one!... UGH, AGHH! This heat's gettin' to me... AUGH... I'll murder you momentarily... *chokes* But first, I need a cold drink of ice, water ARRGG!! ..."

- Penguin, Batman Returns

"The Force will be with you. Always."

- Obi Wan, SW:ANH

"Spartans!.. Tonight! We Dine! In Hell!"

-King Leonidas ,300

"I would turn my back on God for Mother Russia"

Gary Oldman, (?)

"Did you think you would go untested? You think just because I'm dead the games are over, my work has just begun."

- Jigsaw, Saw 4

"I would've waited an eternity for this moment. (points gun) It's over Prime....."

- Megatron, Transformers the movie (80's) (84?)

(Geez. (sob) I'm fcukin' deformed here)...Fcuk You!, Fcuk You! And I'm Fcukin' Dyin'!, I'm Fcukin' Dyin'!"

- Reservoir Dogs, Cop & Number (?) or Color (?)

I want that son of a b*tch dead. I want him Dead! I want him dead, i don't care.."

- Robert Dinero, Untouchables(?)

(Please don't kill me..) (sob) I ain't gonna kill you.. (oh thank you..)
Manolo (what) choot dat piece of sh*t.. (no No! No! pfft "Ahh!")

- Tony Montana, Scarface

Hello Boys! I'm Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaak! (BOoooooooooMM!)

- Randy Quaid, Pilot guy, Independence Day

"The Force is strong with you..A powerful Sith, you will become. Henceforth, you shall be known as Darth, ...Vader."

- Senator Palpatine, SW: ROTS

- Darth Plagueis

Old Post Nov 16th, 2007 03:31 PM
FistOfThe North is currently offline Click here to Send FistOfThe North a Private Message Find more posts by FistOfThe North Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ouallada

"I. AM. BEOWULF!!" is the new "This is Spartaaaaa!". No prizes for the movie.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2007 04:06 PM
Ouallada is currently offline Click here to Send Ouallada a Private Message Find more posts by Ouallada Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FistOfThe North

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Ouallada
"I. AM. BEOWULF!!" is the new "This is Spartaaaaa!". No prizes for the movie.

haha. I agree..

I've been thinking about exactly that for the past week. Both are just so powerfully said..

- Darth Plagueis

Old Post Nov 16th, 2007 04:12 PM
FistOfThe North

"This is definetely the cup of the King of Kings"

- Indiana Jones and The Last Crusade

Holy Shnykies !!

- Tommy Boy

- Darth Plagueis

Old Post Nov 16th, 2007 05:03 PM
Davehead
BEWY!

It's not a tumor!
-Kindergarten Cop

Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die.
-The Princess Bride

Fat guy in a little coat...
-Tommy Boy

Old Post Nov 19th, 2007 04:56 AM
Davehead is currently offline Click here to Send Davehead a Private Message Find more posts by Davehead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

"Tonya! Can you play the balalaika?"

"The is bat country!"

"We've got chicken tonight. Strangest
damn things, they're man-made."

"Van Zan is the Pinocchio of feces." - Lestov16

Old Post Nov 19th, 2007 06:45 AM
Sadako of Girth is currently offline Click here to Send Sadako of Girth a Private Message Find more posts by Sadako of Girth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Face
Samuel Jackson Pulp Fiction "And I'll strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who tempt and try to poison my brothers and you will know my name is the lord"

"...When I lay my vengence upon thee."

"Van Zan is the Pinocchio of feces." - Lestov16

Old Post Nov 19th, 2007 06:49 AM
Sadako of Girth is currently offline Click here to Send Sadako of Girth a Private Message Find more posts by Sadako of Girth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr. Rhythmic

'The Speech' in "Full Metal Jacket".

Old Post Nov 20th, 2007 07:29 PM
Mr. Rhythmic is currently offline Click here to Send Mr. Rhythmic a Private Message Find more posts by Mr. Rhythmic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote