KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Spider-Man » Should Venom have a Game to himself?

Should Venom have a Game to himself?
Started by: Neo Darkhalen

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Ultimate Chaos
Fool of Life

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Spideys Sister
I only played it cause:
A. It was made after my favorite comic series
B. It had venom
and most importantly C: I had the black suit...(i still haven't unlocked it.)

Any game that has B. and C. in it are garenteed to be in my video game collection.

Same here. And I now have Friend of Foe, so I love Venom so much

"First, we will destroy the bubbleman, then, we will hurt you!"

I also loved Blade.

Old Post Dec 29th, 2007 09:26 PM
Ultimate Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Ultimate Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Ultimate Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

Bubbleman? what is this Megaman 2?

Old Post Dec 29th, 2007 09:31 PM
Neo Darkhalen is currently offline Click here to Send Neo Darkhalen a Private Message Find more posts by Neo Darkhalen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ultimate Chaos
Fool of Life

It is a line in Spider-Man Friend or Foe after you beat Venom. V says "We seem to remember something about a man with a bubble on his head." Or something like that. He's referring to Mysterio.

Old Post Dec 29th, 2007 09:34 PM
Ultimate Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Ultimate Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Ultimate Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

Old Post Dec 29th, 2007 09:42 PM
Neo Darkhalen is currently offline Click here to Send Neo Darkhalen a Private Message Find more posts by Neo Darkhalen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ultimate Chaos
Fool of Life

Huh, Bubbleman looked a little stupid. And now I'm off.

Old Post Dec 29th, 2007 09:47 PM
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

Why do you keep saying that, where are you going?

Old Post Dec 29th, 2007 09:48 PM
Spideys Sister
Official Spidey Fangirl

Originally posted by Ultimate Chaos
Same here. And I now have Friend of Foe, so I love Venom so much

"First, we will destroy the bubbleman, then, we will hurt you!"

I also loved Blade.
I thought I was the only one who loved that line. eek!
Huh, Bubbleman looked a little stupid. And now I'm off.
Yeah. That last leval could have been a bit more chalenging. I mean I beat the game in 1 day. That's sad. sad But still a great game.

BTW does anyone know who did the concept art in the rewards teminal?

Old Post Dec 30th, 2007 02:58 AM
Spideys Sister is currently offline Click here to Send Spideys Sister a Private Message Find more posts by Spideys Sister Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

I like MM, MM2, MM3, MM7 and Powered up good games.

Old Post Dec 30th, 2007 11:17 AM
Ultimate Chaos
Fool of Life

Yeah. And I keep saying "I'm off" to let you know that you can then post all the things that some people post about me. How else does the Off-Topic Thread get so more many pages when I'm off.

And you just gotta love Mysterio. "I am Mysterio!" "Is that a fishbowl on your head?"

Old Post Dec 30th, 2007 07:24 PM
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

Because I am constantly on and so is Yoshi and we have conversations...thats how erm

Old Post Dec 30th, 2007 07:39 PM
Spideys Sister
Official Spidey Fangirl

Yeah. And I keep saying "I'm off" to let you know that you can then post all the things that some people post about me. How else does the Off-Topic Thread get so more many pages when I'm off.

And you just gotta love Mysterio. "I am Mysterio!" "Is that a fishbowl on your head?"
Which is weird cause I thought they met already in the 2nd game. EventhoughEveryone whos dead is alive in this game and it's supposed to be the after the sm3 movie game.
That's what confused me, but who's gonna complain when Venoms almost funnier than spidey.

Old Post Dec 30th, 2007 10:41 PM
Spideys Sister is currently offline Click here to Send Spideys Sister a Private Message Find more posts by Spideys Sister Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ultimate Chaos
Fool of Life

Its a different reality, I think.

"After all the destruction these shards have caused,we shall name this Project Carnage

Old Post Dec 31st, 2007 07:47 PM
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

Yet if you own the PSP version, you can play as carnage.

Old Post Dec 31st, 2007 07:48 PM
F_doomed
Senior Samari

Your are very confuzzling..
and Im out. (thats from the Jim Rome Show)

War me being awesome

http://s226.photobucket.com/albums/dd207/symbiotecollection/ for All your symbiote picture needs

Old Post Jan 1st, 2008 02:03 AM
F_doomed is currently offline Click here to Send F_doomed a Private Message Find more posts by F_doomed Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

yes he is.

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2008 11:37 AM