KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Van in Barcelona plows into tourist area

Van in Barcelona plows into tourist area
Started by: Sable

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Kurk
(please log in to view the image)

Sad

Old Post Aug 17th, 2017 05:49 PM
Sable is currently offline Click here to Send Sable a Private Message Find more posts by Sable Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

...Spain COLONIZED in the MidEast?

Old Post Aug 17th, 2017 05:50 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Patient_Leech
Islamic terrorists? Or don't know yet?

All points to it

http://heavy.com/news/2017/08/isis-...m-motive-claim/

Old Post Aug 17th, 2017 05:51 PM
Sable is currently offline Click here to Send Sable a Private Message Find more posts by Sable Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

[Dank Memez]

same exact strategy used to condone nazi's, right here, just yesterday.
so have fun proving your side to be complete hypocrites with your memes.

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Aug 17th, 2017 05:52 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Originally posted by Bashar Teg

Yeah. That is pretty much how Leftist Fascists work.

Old Post Aug 17th, 2017 05:55 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Flyattractor
But they were mostly Spanish People and Spain spawned Christopher Columbus and He was WORSE then HITLER so....they deserved it.

*a moment of Leftist thinking*

^ No one listen to this moron

Just like I feel it's important to speak out against racist hate speech, as left unchecked it can spread like a cancer. It's also important to speak out against idiocy and ignorance for the same reasons. Christopher Columbus was an Italian, he was born in Genoa Italy, famous for its sea ports, salami and prostitutes. He sailed under the Spanish crown, he was not born in Spain, a Spaniard. Sorry for the derail

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Aug 17th, 2017 05:59 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

I am aghast you still have not condemned this attack. Didn't you just say Trump was a POS for not condemning it, even though he did?

Old Post Aug 17th, 2017 05:59 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

"terrorism must always be roundly condemned... unless they are white and right-wing, in which case it was just an isolated incident by one troubled individual. aint i cute? teehee"

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Aug 17th, 2017 06:00 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

Warning Graphic photos contained in link

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/42652...ramblas-latest/

Old Post Aug 17th, 2017 06:00 PM
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

"terrorism must always be roundly condemned... unless they are white and right-wing, in which case it was just an isolated incident by one troubled individual. aint i cute? teehee"

I am aghast you still have not condemned this attack. All you have done is joke at the expense of 13 people dead, you should feel ashamed.

Old Post Aug 17th, 2017 06:01 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yeah I was hearing on the radio about the van and then I heard about gunmen in a restaurant.

Old Post Aug 17th, 2017 06:02 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Surtur
Yeah I was hearing on the radio about the van and then I heard about gunmen in a restaurant.

Do you find it reprehensible Bash has not condemned this attack?

Old Post Aug 17th, 2017 06:04 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

This is just awful. I just feel like we are gonna see something like this in Europe every few weeks now :/

Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Surtur

Two attacks, a van mowed down people, and a two gunman.

Flyattractor

Originally posted by Robtard
^ No one listen to this moron

......I may have hit a nerve with that one....
rolling on floor laughing

Old Post Aug 17th, 2017 06:05 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Sable
Do you find it reprehensible Bash has not condemned this attack?

IMO sadly...I almost think like they feel disappointed. Like that this horrible event will shift away focus from what happened at the nazi rally.

There is no good coming of this no matter how Trump responds. He condemns it? "Why didn't you do that for the other thing!". If he doesn't? "Why didn't you condemn it!".

Old Post Aug 17th, 2017 06:08 PM
Patient_Leech
System Failure

This. Everyone wanting to point to anything and everything except Islam.

Old Post Aug 17th, 2017 06:09 PM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Patient_Leech
This. Everyone wanting to point to anything and everything except Islam.

Old Post Aug 17th, 2017 06:11 PM
Flyattractor

Originally posted by Sable

True Dat.

Old Post Aug 17th, 2017 06:20 PM
Patient_Leech
System Failure

Well, there is a concern that people have mentioned about "confirming the narrative," which means that if we blame Islam on a more widespread and official basis it might inspire otherwise mild-mannered Muslims to "radicalize."

It's something worth considering, but personally I think it would be better than widespread denial.

Old Post Aug 17th, 2017 06:23 PM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote