KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode I, II & III » Episode III trailer discussion thread

Episode III trailer discussion thread
Started by: AntniEllison

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (35): « First ... « 31 32 [33] 34 35 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
GCG
Red Bull

i went to watch The Incredibles last night and they didnt show the teaser trailer

Deferrals get you nowhere - Just Do It.........Or Ineptitude will consume your life like a Cancer

Old Post Jan 19th, 2005 11:48 PM
Click here to Send GCG a Private Message Find more posts by GCG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
smoker4
Me name be Leon

Damn thats like getting salt but no vinegar no

F**k you Loggins

Old Post Jan 19th, 2005 11:51 PM
Click here to Send smoker4 a Private Message Find more posts by smoker4 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GCG
Red Bull

yeah but this issue is bigger than potato chips;
The Incredibles has been only recently released here and i looked forward seeing the trailer on the big screen.

they opted to show a trailer of 'Being Julia' instead of 'Revenge of the Sith'.................how fecking lame is that ?!

Deferrals get you nowhere - Just Do It.........Or Ineptitude will consume your life like a Cancer

Old Post Jan 20th, 2005 12:09 AM
Click here to Send GCG a Private Message Find more posts by GCG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
smoker4
Me name be Leon

Weak and lame

F**k you Loggins

Old Post Jan 20th, 2005 02:00 AM
Click here to Send smoker4 a Private Message Find more posts by smoker4 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
geet
Upside down face

lame and weak

- c.3.p.o., always missin' out!

Old Post Jan 20th, 2005 12:08 PM
Click here to Send geet a Private Message Find more posts by geet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DenKi

cant beleive some of you went to watch some new random film just to see the Episode 3 Trailer and they didnt show it...

Sigh...

Old Post Jan 20th, 2005 12:49 PM
Click here to Send DenKi a Private Message Find more posts by DenKi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
greatSith

Hey I need to see brand spankin new Episode 3 photos.

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2005 02:04 AM
Click here to Send greatSith a Private Message Find more posts by greatSith Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sith Master X
Darth Sadistic

Most of the pictures are in the Episode 3 pics thread.

I like George.

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2005 02:17 AM
Click here to Send Sith Master X a Private Message Find more posts by Sith Master X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GCG
Red Bull

quote:
Originally posted by DenKi
cant beleive some of you went to watch some new random film just to see the Episode 3 Trailer and they didnt show it...

Sigh...

SOME NEW RANDOM FILM ???

That movie has a lot of INCREDIBLE in it :

As mentiond this PIXAR creation has taken on a life of its own, developing the adult soap/sit com elements from the Simpsons and entwining them in the kind of epic narrative reserved for classic Bond movies of old. Visual and audio nods litter the film. Check out the kenetic refernce to Return of The Jedi.

The animation in this feature is amazing and first class. The texture and form of the characters is very close to that of models, several time sI had to remind myself that this film was computer animated. This is certainly demonstarting the super rich moedlling now possible.
The style compliments this by taking a retro feel (1960's) and applying contemporary high concept film aesthetics. Big, Bold and Cinematicly tight. Every frame, once the narrative takes off, is loaded with graphic wonder.

The general plot line was simple enough and constructs a rekindled origin story for the Parr family, with its exposition of human psychology and relationships enriching it further than many direct superhero adaptations. Yes, its very good.

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2005 05:28 PM
ada

I dont have Quicktime format so i cant watch the episode 3 trailer!

Does anyone have any links for the trailer other than in Quicktime?

ta guys x

Old Post Jan 25th, 2005 04:57 PM
Click here to Send ada a Private Message Find more posts by ada Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BAILY

quote:
Originally posted by ada
I dont have Quicktime format so i cant watch the episode 3 trailer!

Does anyone have any links for the trailer other than in Quicktime?

ta guys x

Quicktime is free to download off apple.com, just so you know... and I havent seen the trailer in any other format other than quicktime, sorry.

Old Post Jan 25th, 2005 11:30 PM
Click here to Send BAILY a Private Message Find more posts by BAILY Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The New History
Just leave me alone ok

Old Post Jan 25th, 2005 11:40 PM
Click here to Send The New History a Private Message Find more posts by The New History Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ada

Cheers guys! xx

Old Post Jan 26th, 2005 01:00 PM
Click here to Send ada a Private Message Find more posts by ada Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ramkrishna

hai

i want to download

Old Post Feb 4th, 2005 01:07 PM
Click here to Send ramkrishna a Private Message Find more posts by ramkrishna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Delfedd
Beware of the Dark Side

wait... is this the new one?

a public service anouncement (put in your Sig)

Old Post Feb 9th, 2005 01:31 AM
Click here to Send Delfedd a Private Message Find more posts by Delfedd Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sith Master X
Darth Sadistic

No, the teaser one that came out in November.

I like George.

Old Post Feb 10th, 2005 12:54 AM
Click here to Send Sith Master X a Private Message Find more posts by Sith Master X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darktim1

I read something today that in the final trailer that it is going to have glimpses of all five duels in the film and is said that is best trailer that they have done.

Old Post Feb 10th, 2005 04:12 AM
Click here to Send darktim1 a Private Message Find more posts by darktim1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sith Master X
Darth Sadistic

Yep, Rick McCallum said it was the best Star Wars trailer ever.

I like George.

Old Post Feb 12th, 2005 02:21 AM
darktim1

I also heard that when padame screams in the up comming trailer that they play music from luke and vader fought in return of jedi when luke cut off his hand that music.

Old Post Feb 12th, 2005 04:49 AM
Click here to Send darktim1 a Private Message Find more posts by darktim1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarthJacob

i heard that luke skywalker is gay

Old Post Feb 12th, 2005 07:47 AM
Click here to Send DarthJacob a Private Message Find more posts by DarthJacob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote