KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Harry Potter Fiction » Harry Potter book 7:Harry Potter and the final battle

Harry Potter book 7:Harry Potter and the final battle
Started by: HPrOx

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Darkness~Calls

Sorry like i said...moving sucks!

They all turned to the center of the room and saw professor McGonigal. She looked nervous and scared. She turned to the four teens, and then back at the rest.

"I have some unfourtunate news." Harry saw a tear flow down her left eye. " I guess you have all heared of the Azkaban Prison breakout?" everyone nodded"The death eaters that broke out have taken over the castle. Tonks, Arthur I need you to go to the ministry and inform the aurors. Molly,Fred, George Charlie I need you to come with me to headquarters in case they find out where it is. Lupin I need you to help the children pack for their journey and take them to Godrics Hollow. I am sure all of you can apperate, except for Ginerva. Harry can help you. Ok lets go." Mrs. Weasley said her goodbyes and told them to to write as much as possible changing owls every once in a while.

"Mees McGonigal what should i do?" asked Fluer. Harry, Ron Hermione and Ginny exchanged amused looks.

"Nothing. Like always. Make sure Bill does not try and get out of bed." she answered her rudely. And with that everyone left for their assinments.

The four Teens and Lupin ran upstairs to their diffrent rooms and packed as hastly as they could. In a matter of 15 minutes they were all downstairs and ready to go. Harry was not sure if he should be excited or scared.

"Ok since none of you have ever seen Godrics Hollow or remember what it looks like, we will join hands and apperate together." they did as they were told. Harry felt the strange sensation after apperating. A second later they were standing in a dusty but beautiful cottage. Harry looked around amazed.

"I am sorry but i must go to headquarters. I will stop back later with your parents Ron, Ginny. Feel free o look around. This is after all Harrys property." and with that he was gone.

Harry looked around silently. He did not know what to think or where to start looking. All he knew was that he was back where he started and that there had to be some useful information to find the horcrux's that he needed to destroy to destroy the person-or thing- thats soul they consist of.

"So this is our new home-sweet-home for now. Huh Harry?" said Hermione looking around.

"I guess so" Harry smiled even though there was nothing to smile about. He couldnt help it he was in his first real home. He knew that there advetures that would happen in that house.

Old Post Jul 31st, 2005 01:53 AM
Darkness~Calls is currently offline Click here to Send Darkness~Calls a Private Message Find more posts by Darkness~Calls Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darkness~Calls

I got both in...tell me what you think

Old Post Jul 31st, 2005 01:54 AM
Darkness~Calls is currently offline Click here to Send Darkness~Calls a Private Message Find more posts by Darkness~Calls Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sugar&sweet

that was great! big grin Happy Dance

Old Post Jul 31st, 2005 05:16 PM
sugar&sweet is currently offline Click here to Send sugar&sweet a Private Message Find more posts by sugar&sweet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darkness~Calls

Sorry i cant post today but i will tmrw. Theres just way to much drama at my house and all.

Old Post Aug 1st, 2005 02:37 AM
Darkness~Calls

Harry sat down on a close by sofa and tried to get a feel about what his parents were like. Then he remembered that Hagrid said to him in his first year that the house had been almost destroyed.

"I just thought of something' he said to his friends.

"What is it Harry?" asked Ginny.

"Well, in my first year Hagrid said that the house hadf been almost destroyed...Look at it now-its fully recovered."

"Well Harry Dumbledor was pretty fond of your parents, and he is a powerful wizard. Mabye he was ablr to I dunno fix it." Hermione said a little confused.

"Shes right you know-like always- Dumbledor was a very powerful wizard. He could do almost anything." all the sudden Harry heared the front dor slam. They all quickly took out their wand s and put them down by their thighs in case it was a muggle. They saw a young lady in muggle clothes and with red hair like Ginnys walk in and put her keys down on the counter and walk into the kitchen. She had bags of fod in her hand.

"Who the bloody hell is that?" Ron asked in a whisper.

"I dont know. But I'll go find out." Harry kept his wand close and crept into the kitchen.

"WHO THE HELL ARE YOU?" the lady yelled at Harry

"I should be the one asking you. I inheritaded this property from my parents. My I ask who you ae?" he asked trying to be nice.

" The names Carrie, Carrie Black, and you are?" that was a first. Harry had never been asked who he was. 'she must be a muggle' he thought.

"Harry Potter. Did you say your last name was Black?" he asked astonished. Ron Hermione and Ginny ran in and stood next to Harry.

"Yep. My dads name is Sirus Black and my mums name is Lynette-but know one ever told me her last name she died when i was about 3. Your Harry Potter?" Harry nodded still trying to take everything in that he just heared. "Its a pleasure."

"Merlins beared! You are Sirius' daughter?!" said Ron

"You know him?" Harry looked shocked. How could Sirius not tell him

"Yeah we know him. Have you ever met him?" Ginny asked trying to be calm.

"No he was a murderer and I had to go into hiding when the filth broke out of azkaban" she said disgusted. Harry could feel fire in the pit of his stomach. Rage in other words.

"You know nothing about Sirius you little git!' he yelled and ran up the stairs.

Old Post Aug 1st, 2005 09:07 PM
HPRox90
Auror

That's great!!! Post more soon!!

Old Post Aug 1st, 2005 09:11 PM
HPRox90 is currently offline Click here to Send HPRox90 a Private Message Find more posts by HPRox90 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darkness~Calls

Hey thanks ill post tomorrow

Old Post Aug 1st, 2005 11:44 PM
Darkness~Calls

i am brd so ill write right now.

Harry looked around for his parents bedroom. He thought that he would stay in there room instead of his own where his mother died. At the far end of the hall he saw a a door and figured it was his parents. He opened the door and saw a messy clattered room

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2005 01:23 AM
Darkness~Calls

Sorry weired place i kno but i cant write.AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2005 01:24 AM
hk_*^^*

muweh!! keep riting!!

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2005 01:41 AM
hk_*^^* is currently offline Click here to Send hk_*^^* a Private Message Find more posts by hk_*^^* Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Midnight109

more more more !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Previously Hermione202 and Midnight_Miss

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2005 01:46 AM
Midnight109 is currently offline Click here to Send Midnight109 a Private Message Find more posts by Midnight109 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yoda545
jedi

more more its good

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2005 03:41 PM
yoda545 is currently offline Click here to Send yoda545 a Private Message Find more posts by yoda545 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darkness~Calls

He was a simple four poster bed much like the one he had at Hogwarts. He also saw his parents trunks that they must have brought with them to Hogwarts. He looked around and saw pictures and clothes. Suddenly he heard footsteps behind him. He turned quickly to see Ginny Ron and Hermione standing there.

"That must of been hard." said Ron in all seriousness.

"So did she tell you why shes here?" he asked opening the trunk labeled 'J.Potter'

"Yeah she did. She said that when she had to go into hiding she heard of this place and came to it. I dont belive her though." said Hermione

"Niether do I. What do we do?" asked Ginny

"Well she cant stay here what if shes a death eater? Harry what do you think?" Ron asked. He had a good point. A lot of the Black family were and are deah eaters. He looked up from the trunk which he was staring at and looked towards his two bestfriends and his girlfriend.

"She is going to have to leave. We can bring her to the Ministry, better yet Tonks. I heard that they always take blood from every prisoner in azkaban so we can first get a test done to see if shes telling the truth or feeding us a lie." He said. Everyone seemed to agree. They walked back downstairs with their wands at theh ready just in case she was lying and then dropped the act.

"So have you come to a conclusion to trust me or not?" Cassie asked rudely. Harry explained what their plan was. Cassie agreed but with little bit of a struggle. And with that they were off to the minisrty.

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2005 03:45 PM
Darkness~Calls

Hey im drawing blank right now so ill write some tmrw!

Old Post Aug 4th, 2005 02:14 AM
crazykim

coool!!

what happened to you?

Old Post Aug 4th, 2005 03:32 PM
crazykim is currently offline Click here to Send crazykim a Private Message Find more posts by crazykim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackHawk9130
BlackHawk

OK first of all,
You need to slow down, I would also recomend spellchecking all of your work. Use facts from the other books. I would recomend having someone read over your work and correct and edit it. You need to stick with a subject and not switch around so much. I know this is your story but you need to talk like an adult not using slang. Use the proper punctuation and words and you will have a hit. The Viktor Krum thing went a little too far. I would encorporate him a few days later. You are trying to fit too much into a couple paragraphs. I read for a minute what should have been covered over several days.

This was a little harsh but trust me you needed to hear it.

BlackHawk

Old Post Aug 4th, 2005 07:33 PM
BlackHawk9130 is currently offline Click here to Send BlackHawk9130 a Private Message Find more posts by BlackHawk9130 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darkness~Calls

LIsten to black hawk...
This is ganna be kinda harsh but you need to hear it.

You dont need to sound like a complete jack when you give advice. I dont want to sound mean but i really dont have time like everyone else does to stop and have an adult check my work for your pleasure. I understand after this if no one wants to read but i just dont like it when people disrespect me.

Anyway ill write tomorrow i have been cleaning all day so yeah ill poat if you still want to read

Old Post Aug 5th, 2005 12:08 AM
BlackHawk9130
BlackHawk

I was not trying to be disrespectful only trying to help. I'm not one of those previous people who are going to say it was great. It was good but not great. I"m the editor of my school newpaper and these were hard earned tips. THe main one is slow down! we have plenty of time to read. Please if you do this it could be great. Ohh by the way its called constructive criticism. I really didn't know I was being a "jack". Sorry if I hurt your feelings but I thought you would want to hear it.

Old Post Aug 8th, 2005 09:35 PM
BlackHawk9130 is currently offline Click here to Send BlackHawk9130 a Private Message Find more posts by BlackHawk9130 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darkness~Calls

I understand what your saying and i like the tips and i dont expect anyone to like and i dont care but just try not to sound like you are are a pro [i hate when people do that its annoying]

well anyway sorry that i havent posted ill post within the next 48 hours

Old Post Aug 9th, 2005 02:47 PM
crazykim

the story is GREAT!!! and i hate it too when pepople act like pro's , no offence BH9130 smilebig grin

what happened to you?

Old Post Aug 10th, 2005 07:15 PM
crazykim is currently offline Click here to Send crazykim a Private Message Find more posts by crazykim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote