KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Harry Potter Fiction » Harry Potter and the Fall of the Sorcerer

How do you like my story?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
I love it 11 57.89%
It's Ok 4 21.05%
needs improvement 2 10.53%
terrible 2 10.53%
Total: 19 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Harry Potter and the Fall of the Sorcerer
Started by: Superdog37

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Ginger16
Bulimic Cat

hmmm ron it heart to heart talk......strange shivers

Old Post Dec 20th, 2005 03:27 AM
Ginger16 is currently offline Click here to Send Ginger16 a Private Message Find more posts by Ginger16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
hey dudes

post plz

Old Post Dec 20th, 2005 09:59 AM
hey dudes is currently offline Click here to Send hey dudes a Private Message Find more posts by hey dudes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Superdog37

I'll most likely post on thursday and it will be a pretty long one.

Old Post Dec 21st, 2005 12:22 AM
Superdog37 is currently offline Click here to Send Superdog37 a Private Message Find more posts by Superdog37 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
hey dudes

kewl

Old Post Dec 21st, 2005 08:44 AM
hey dudes is currently offline Click here to Send hey dudes a Private Message Find more posts by hey dudes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Superdog37

Sorry for not posting when I said I'll post but I didn't have any time with all the Christmas shopping. I'll post the end of chapter 2 later today or tomorrow.

Old Post Dec 24th, 2005 06:06 PM
Superdog37 is currently offline Click here to Send Superdog37 a Private Message Find more posts by Superdog37 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
hey dudes

Old Post Dec 25th, 2005 10:26 AM
Superdog37

This is the end of chapter two and chapter three is called Molly talk. hope you like it.

“Ron I’ve known Victor since fourth year, and we are friends. So he is not a total stranger” said Hermonie looking straight into Ron’s eyes.

“Yeah but you haven’t known him since first year have you” asked Ron now standing up and pacing the room.

“That’s true, but Ron he is still my friend, not as close as you or harry but still a friend. So since he is a famous Quiddich player all he normally talks about is Quiddich, it’s kind of hard not to pick up a few things here or there. I hardly even know the basics, but to kill time until tonight I’m Ok with playing Quiddich even though I probably suck.” Finished Hermonie who was now standing next to Ron. “ Plus look on the bright side if I make a complete fool of my self you’ll have something to tease me about besides my reading habits” she added and saw a smile appear on Ron’s face.

“Yeah you are right” said Ron looking down at her “now lets go find Harry and Ginny and get the game started” and with that they started toward the door but Ron stopped short and asked “so dose this mean that you accepted my apology”

“Yeah Ron it means that I accepted your apology” said Hermonie as she opened the door.

“Oi! Potter” yelled Ron when he saw Harry laying on the grass near the lake looking at the cloud free sky with Ginny laying next to him with her head on his chest.

“ Harry, Ginny come on lets play” yelled Hermonie who was a little behind Ron.

“Ok we are coming” they heard Harry say as he got up from the grass and brushed himself off followed by Ginny who did the same thing and started walking toward Ron and Hermonie with Harry behind her.

When they reached them Ginny asked if they had settled their most recent argument and when they both answered yes she headed toward the clearing where they were going to play Quiddich. The brooms and everything else were their and set up all they had to do was pick the teams. This proved to be quiet easy and the game was on in a matter of minutes. The teams were Harry and Hermonie, Ron and Ginny. Since Ginny was a good player and Hermonie was a beginner it was only fair that she play with Harry who was a great player and Ginny with Ron who was an Ok player.

They played for about two hours and went inside when Mrs. Weasley called them in for dinner. The dinner table was full as always at the Weasley house hold. Around the table sat Bill and next to him his fiancé Fleur, on her right sat Fred and George and on their right sat Mr. Weasley. Next to him sat Ron then Hermonie then Ginny, Harry and finally Mrs. Weasley. The dinner was a festive gathering as everyone talked about their day. Mrs. Weasley still had a habit of piling seconds and thirds on Harry’s plate as she told every one that they would be throwing Harry a coming of age birthday party and that they should chose on which day to throw it. Harry begged them not to but his attempts were to no avail. They had decided to throw it two days form then and with that people started to go since dinner was over.

After dinner Harry, Ginny, Ron, Hermonie, Fred and George went to the sitting room to talk. As soon as they were in their Ron asked “so when do we leave and where do we go”

Fred and George smiled at the four anxious faces and answered their question by handing the a piece of paper with the time they should leave and where to go and dissapreated.

“Well what dose it say” asked Ginny looking at Ron who had the paper and was reading it.

“It say’s leave at eleven and go to Lee’s house P.S. don’t let anyone catch you” answered Ron handing the note to Harry and looking at his wrist watch to see what time it was. It was nine fifteen so they had an hour and forty-five minutes to get ready.

“Well I guess we better go get ready” said Hermonie

“Why we have almost two hours to get ready” asked Ron looking at Hermonie

“Because Ron we all need to shower and stuff” said Ginny as she went up the stairs followed by Hermonie then Harry and Finally Ron.

An hour and a half later when every one was asleep Harry, Ron, Hermonie, and Ginny snuck out of the house and decided that they should walk a little before they call the night bus. So after walking to the small village of near the burrow they called the night bus. After it arrived they all boarded it and payed the conductor and told him to take them to their destination. The ride was as bumpy as ever if not more. It was not long before they arrived infront of Lee Jordan’s house which was banging with loud music that could be heard from outside it. As they approached the door it flung open to reveal a very happy Lee. He pulled them all inside and slammed the door apparently he was piss drunk much like all the other occupants in the house. He proved the fours suspicion of being piss drunk by getting on the mini stage that had been set up and taking the microphone from the DJ to announce the arrival of Harry Potter and company, and after that he stumbled of stage announcing the party to continue.

They came home at around three a.m. and they very drunk. So it was much harder to sneak in than it was to sneak out. But somehow they arrived at the burrow and stumbled out of the knight bus which they took to get back from Lee’s house. All of them holding Fred and George’s new invention Hang-Gone, a potion that gets rid of hangovers almost immediately. They Half stumbled and half rolled to the back door of the burrow they were laughing so loudly they thought that it was a miracle that they didn’t wake up Mr. or Mrs. Weasley. As soon as they reached the kitchen door they tried very hard not to laugh. So as soon as Hermonie said Alohomora they all stifled their laughter and enter the burrow and as soon as the door was closed and locked the lights came on in there sat Mrs. Weasley with a cup of tea infront of her and a very angry expression on her face.

“I’m very disappointed in all of you” she said in a low but deadly voice and before any of them could say anything in their defense she added “get to your rooms, we’ll talk about it in the morning” in that same low but deadly voice.

As always R&R!!!!! Happy Dance rolling on floor laughing Happy Dance

Old Post Dec 26th, 2005 02:00 AM
honey_bunny3000
HE HE

its really good post
more

sig by barker he he

Old Post Dec 26th, 2005 04:37 AM
honey_bunny3000 is currently offline Click here to Send honey_bunny3000 a Private Message Find more posts by honey_bunny3000 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ginger16
Bulimic Cat

now i'm very scared of Mrs Weasley huh

Old Post Dec 26th, 2005 07:03 PM
Ginger16 is currently offline Click here to Send Ginger16 a Private Message Find more posts by Ginger16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jlee17xoxo412

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Ginger16
now i'm very scared of Mrs Weasley huh

lol yea same here

So guys are the most confusing thing ever on earth

Old Post Dec 27th, 2005 08:37 PM
jlee17xoxo412 is currently offline Click here to Send jlee17xoxo412 a Private Message Find more posts by jlee17xoxo412 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
IcyMag3
Fanfic Crazy

lol ya me three

waa, i agree wif one of the above post, Harry wouldn't kill anyone, maybe crucio but definitely not killing. however this is ur story so go ahead wif wadeva u're doing, it's great (and kinda lustful, wad alot of kissing eek! )

Old Post Jan 1st, 2006 04:45 PM
IcyMag3 is currently offline Click here to Send IcyMag3 a Private Message Find more posts by IcyMag3 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Superdog37

I'm sorry to say that I have writers block so I wont be posting any time soon, at least not until i get rid of it. I know that these first chapters were romance and fluff but dont worry the whole story is'nt like that. Any way thanx for the replies and I'll post as soon as this writers block is gone.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2006 01:17 AM
IcyMag3
Fanfic Crazy

aw man, i wanna noe wad happens when big mama scold poor little kids wink laughing out loud
good luck...big grin

Old Post Jan 4th, 2006 10:32 AM
IcyMag3 is currently offline Click here to Send IcyMag3 a Private Message Find more posts by IcyMag3 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Superdog37

OMG I haven't posted in such a long time. It's been like a month. Well I just recently got rid of my writers block, but I hope I havent lost all my readers. Anyway on with Ch 3. I know it's short but I'll probably post the rest of it tomorrow or on Tuesday.

Chapter 3- Molly’s Talk

Harry was woken at 7 AM by Ron’s door slamming open and a very angry Molly Weasley staring at both him and Ron, who just fell from his bed by the sound the door made.

“Get up, both of you, the girls are getting up now. And get down stairs in ten minutes” her voice hadn’t changed from the night before and her expression was even worse. Harry, who had never been on the receiving end of Molly’s anger wasn’t looking forward to this conversation. He got out of bed and almost collapsed from the blinding headache he had. He was how ever little relived that it wasn’t centered around his scar. So common sense told him that it probably was from all the alcohol he drank the night before, and he did what he was instructed by Fred and George, drank the Hang-Gone potion. Miraculously the headache was gone immediately. Ron, after seeing what Harry did, drank his Hang-Gone potion and his headache was gone as well.

They got dressed and went down stairs to see Hermonie and Ginny sitting at the table along with Mr. And Mrs. Weasley.

Like I said sorry for not posting.
Thanx for the replies and as always R&R whistle angel whistle

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2006 03:05 AM
Smile&LOL

Smile

Luv it great story

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2006 09:26 PM
Smile&LOL is currently offline Click here to Send Smile&LOL a Private Message Find more posts by Smile&LOL Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jlee17xoxo412

glad you posted..........can't wait to read the rest

Old Post Jan 24th, 2006 07:44 PM
jlee17xoxo412 is currently offline Click here to Send jlee17xoxo412 a Private Message Find more posts by jlee17xoxo412 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Superdog37

Sorry for not posting when I said I would but I had to much School work(which sucks). Anyway here is the end of ch 3. I'll post ch 4 as soon as I can. Hope you like it.

They got dressed and went down stairs to see Hermonie and Ginny sitting at the table along with Mr. And Mrs. Weasley.

They both dreaded this conversation, but knew that they had to get it over with. So they went in the kitchen and sat next to Ginny and Hermonie. Mr. And Mrs.Weasley were seated across from the four of them.

For a long time it was silent, until Mrs.Weasley started yelling “What were you thinking going out like that at god knows what hour. Where were you?” those sequence of questions continued and even though they tried to answer them they didn’t get the chance because Mrs.Weasley didn’t stop yelling long enough.

It continued like that for some time. The four teens staring at Mrs.Weasley, Mr.Weasley, who had yet to say something, staring at them, and Mrs.Weasley yelling at them.

When Mr.Weasley finally stood up and put his hands on Mrs.Weasley’s shoulders, she stopped yelling and sat down apparently ready to listen to the teens explanation.

As if on Que the four teens all started talking at once.

“We were just–“

“We were thinking–“

“We just tried–“

“We didn’t–“

Nothing could be understood so Mr.Weasley hushed them all by just lifting his hand and then spoke very softly “one at a time. Harry why don’t you begin”

Harry swallowed and started saying “Well we–“ when he was interrupted by Ginny who said “dad we were just celebrating Harry’s coming of age birthday. We wanted to have a night out and knew you and mom would not allow it so we just left.”

“JUST LEFT, JUST LEFT” Bellowed Mr.Weasley who was now standing and staring at the four teens “you just left at a time like this, after we were all a sleep so you can party, is that right?” he asked.

“But dad you don’t know–“ protested Ron

“I don’t, what. Tell me what I don’t know Ronald” Yelled Mr.Weasley

“Mr.Weasley the only reason we went anywhere was so I can get my mind off what I had to do on Privet drive” said Harry who seemed much better after being first questioned.

“Harry what DID you do on privet drive that night” asked Mrs.Weasley now concern in her eyes and voice.

“I killed someone Mrs.Weasley” Harry said as he looked at Mrs.Weasley.

“You mean the death eater” asked Mr.Weasley

“Yes, but still I killed somebody. So all they were trying to do is take my mind off of the bad thing in my life for my birthday” said Harry now looking at the kitchen table

“Harry you didn’t kill ‘somebody’ you killed a death eater.” said Mr.Weasley “death eater who was working for Voldemort. Voldemort the dark wizard who is trying to take over the world and kill every one he deems unworthy. You did what you had to do to survive. If you didn’t kill him I’m sure he would have killed you.” finished Mr.Weasley

“He used the imperious curse, not the killing curse” Harry said meeting Mr.Weasley’s eyes.

“Then he probably wanted to bring you to Voldemort so he could kill you himself. Harry don’t dwell on what you had to do to survive.” said Mr.Weasley

“Well” said Mrs.Weasley after a long pause “It’s time for your punishments.”

thanx for replies and as always R&R!!!!! Happy Dance stick out tongue Happy Dance

Old Post Jan 27th, 2006 11:16 PM
hplover4eva

write more its amazing i love it hope u post more soon

Old Post Feb 1st, 2006 05:41 PM
hplover4eva is currently offline Click here to Send hplover4eva a Private Message Find more posts by hplover4eva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jlee17xoxo412

as always good job

Old Post Feb 1st, 2006 09:52 PM
Superdog37

I won't make any promises but, most likely i'll post this weekend unless shool gets in the way (again). Thanx for the replies. I really thought I lost all my readers when I had that writers block. Anyway, Chapter 4 is called punishments. it's a pretty short chapter. I'll probably get it down in one post. Wow, I just realised my chapters have become really short latley. i mean my first two were LONG and these are way shoter. Oh well thanx for sticking wit my story.

I'm Outie!!!!!

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2006 03:25 AM