KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » USH'S ORIGINAL TRILOGY GAME EPISODE I 'LANZAR'- Imperial Thread

USH'S ORIGINAL TRILOGY GAME EPISODE I 'LANZAR'- Imperial Thread
Started by: Ushgarak

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (372): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
DarkDethbringer
Kakow how you like me now

Narrik layed back in his chair annoyed He wondered how this was going. "What excatly ARE teh options we are looking at?" he asked openning his eyes more.

well for now at least,

I'm unsure if i will stay for too long

Old Post Nov 30th, 2005 02:24 AM
DarkDethbringer is currently offline Click here to Send DarkDethbringer a Private Message Find more posts by DarkDethbringer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

"In that case, I am laying out the option of obliterating Lanzar City," General Coll says, his sneer returning. "We need to find a way to remove the Senatorial mission, first. Do they know what brutish fiends the Osokans are?"

Old Post Nov 30th, 2005 02:42 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Captain REX
"In that case, I am laying out the option of obliterating Lanzar City," General Coll says, his sneer returning. "We need to find a way to remove the Senatorial mission, first. Do they know what brutish fiends the Osokans are?"
Janthis waits for the General to finish speaking, "Yes what about the Senatorial Mission it must be of the most important of tasks to get them out before anything else should be done?"

sig by Rao Kal El

Last edited by Newjak on Nov 30th, 2005 at 03:24 AM

Old Post Nov 30th, 2005 03:17 AM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkDethbringer

Narrik openned his eyes. "A little Desperate seeming blowing up a whole city, sure we can't easily take them down, without some Sbatoge of course but Blowing up a whole city seems a Wee bit Extreme.... I like the fromntal Assault Plan with Some Sbatoge mixed in...." Narrik looked over to Th eGenerel. "Unless you have a better less destructive Plan of course..."

well for now at least,

Old Post Nov 30th, 2005 03:52 AM
DarkDethbringer is currently offline Click here to Send DarkDethbringer a Private Message Find more posts by DarkDethbringer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

"It not extreme in regards to cowing the Osokans," Vantos says. "They are an extreme people."

Old Post Nov 30th, 2005 03:55 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkDethbringer

Narrik Grimaced at this He knew all to well of teh Osokans Pwer adn Furosity, From his small memory of his Fathe rhe was told he met is end against Osokons th eFierce Savages! Narrik was angry not knowing truley how he came to live here except for teh Story Many had told him. "I agree they are extreme How Many Osokans Are there?" he asked contemplating Blowing them all to Hell.

well for now at least,

Old Post Nov 30th, 2005 04:01 AM
Barbarossa
King of the bitchslappers

Looking around the cluttered room. A single figure caught Atillian's eye. A five-oh-first! He thought suddenly, recognising Janthis. If he was a member of the 501st, perhaps this mission will be easier than expected.....

"Gentleman- And lady." Trebeis began, nodding to Rylis " I suggest that we follow the coarse of action laid out by General Coll. If he is willing to attempt a Landing, perhaps it is possible to cause a big enough of a distraction to throw of these Pigs. What I have in mind is a bombardment of the Shield with Turbo-lasers and Photon weapons. There is the chance that they will be concerned enough with that to not notice Coll and a detachment making their entrance. I have used this tactic before, however it works best if used in conjunction with a smaller force of Special Forces...."

Old Post Nov 30th, 2005 04:23 AM
Barbarossa is currently offline Click here to Send Barbarossa a Private Message Find more posts by Barbarossa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkDethbringer

"Distraction!...Thats my Department..." he said calmly rembering the quick rapid Fir eof his Tie Fighhter The Imperial Pride! "I can fly out there and my Team while this happens......" he looekd over to the others "But I see this is only our OPTIONS at the moment so I shall keep my thoughts to myself..." he said annoyed he looked to a Window peerinf Out into Space

well for now at least,

Old Post Nov 30th, 2005 04:26 AM
REXXXX
Networking

"An orbital bombing of the shield before we move in, Captain Trebeis?" General Coll asks.

Old Post Nov 30th, 2005 04:36 AM
Peach
mordrem

"Will they go for such a distraction?" Rylis asks. "And how exactly will we go about getting the Senatorial mission out of there? Even I realize that we cannot take any action while they are in the city."

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Nov 30th, 2005 04:42 AM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Barbarossa

"No, General Coll. It needs to be done in tandem. The Drop ships move in as the bombardment begins. This will provide cover. Naturally, extreme caution on the part of the gunners is necessary." Turning to Rylis, he added "The Senatorial mission could be retrieved before any real damage is done to the city. Besides, the Emperor never specified that accidents cannot happen." He finished with a wink.

Old Post Nov 30th, 2005 05:06 AM
Barbarossa is currently offline Click here to Send Barbarossa a Private Message Find more posts by Barbarossa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

"Logic tells me that the anti-aircraft weaponry will be inside the shield," Vantos says. "And I doubt Rylis wants a price on her own head for harming Senators."

Old Post Nov 30th, 2005 05:39 AM
Peach
mordrem

"No, I would not like that in the least." Rylis said shortly, remembering that not too long ago, that had been the case for a short time.

Old Post Nov 30th, 2005 05:42 AM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Barbarossa

"The idea is to put enough firepower into the shield to make it very hard to target incoming craft. For one, the heat of the Turbo laser beams would be enough to throw off many targeting systems. And I doubt the Pigs have much advanced weaponry anyway."

Old Post Nov 30th, 2005 05:53 AM
DarkDethbringer

"Simple we combine my idea, We send in The Assasin, Our Agents and a few stealthy types tehy sneak tehre way in, retreive teh Senatorial Mission...Then Blow up the SHeild possibley taking down there Anti Air Craft Devices. " he smiled at this. "The Bounty Hunter," he Grimaced again. "And myslef a few otehr Pilot Types Should Hold teh outside Distracting them and taking down some Things that would be ValueAble we getthose Out of the Way tehn fly into Orbit then Launch us a Bomb Blowin them Straight to hell....."

well for now at least,

Last edited by DarkDethbringer on Nov 30th, 2005 at 06:15 AM

Old Post Nov 30th, 2005 06:04 AM
Peach
mordrem

"I'm sorry, but I'm a little confused here." Rylis said, inwardly hiding a smile at his discomfort with her presence. "Steal what thing? Last I checked, we aren't here to steal anything."

Old Post Nov 30th, 2005 06:09 AM
DarkDethbringer

~retreive Teh Senatorial Mission~

well for now at least,

Old Post Nov 30th, 2005 06:15 AM
REXXXX
Networking

"Oh, do hush, Narrik, you're rambling on again," General Coll sighs.

"We have to end the Senate mission somehow," General Coll says. "Kidnapping them would be the last thing we would want to do. It would cause much dissent, and the Emperor would be rather displeased with us if we were to be arrested for kidnapping senators and prematurely ending their mission with it.

"We simply need a way to get them to drop the mission, or at least speed up the process and have them fail as well."

Old Post Nov 30th, 2005 06:48 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Nidar slams his fist down onto the table.

"Enough of this babble! I refuse to waste time here talking of plans that may never happen! We must determine our objectives upon arrival. ONLY when we have our objectives defined can we make plans.

"In my opinion, our first objective is to seal off Lanzar from the outside Galaxy. Our Star Destroyers will be used to form a blockade, with our fighters making regular patrols, each ship responsible for covering one-third of the planet.

"Once Lanzar is sealed we can ascertain the situation and act appropriatelt. But I can see no reason," he says, gesticulating animatedly as he strolls around the outside of the table, "why we should not act in the most efficient way possible to end opposition on Lanzar forever. I see no particular reason to get bogged down in a surface landing at all. These new Star Destroyers have more firepower than these primitives could imagine. Combine the firepower of three ships at the appropriate time, and our bombardment could easily overwhelm their inferior shielding and we can then destroy Lanzar City at will from orbit."

He looks at Narrik, with a sneer.

"Unless you don't have the stomach for such measures, of course..."

Trebeis- that's an interesting idea. As it was, it seemed to be panning out that the Generals would get all the glory on this one. Nidar's pure naval solution would make the Captains the victors...

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Nov 30th, 2005 10:38 AM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

General Coll's grin is wiped off of his face.

"That still does not solve the problem of the presence of the Senatorial mission, Captain," Vantos says.

Old Post Nov 30th, 2005 02:26 PM