KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Post famous movie lines here!

Post famous movie lines here!
Started by: Tyranno-Chris

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « First ... « 3 4 [5]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
FistOfThe North

There he is! That's him! That's, the Warrior!...He shot Cyrus! (man, you crazy man, i didn't do nothing) The Warriors did it! The Warriors did it!

The Warriors

Pack you things, were leaving this house in sixty seconds.

Tom Cruise - War of the Worlds

Wipe them out. All of them..

Senator Palpatine - SW Ep. 1 T.P.M.

What does he think I am, a schmuck on wheels? C'mon!

Maury - Goodfellas

- Darth Plagueis

Old Post Dec 4th, 2007 04:02 PM
FistOfThe North is currently offline Click here to Send FistOfThe North a Private Message Find more posts by FistOfThe North Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FistOfThe North

My name is Darth Vader. I come from the planet Vulcan!

Marty McFly - Back to the Future

- Darth Plagueis

Old Post Dec 4th, 2007 04:06 PM
FistOfThe North is currently offline Click here to Send FistOfThe North a Private Message Find more posts by FistOfThe North Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FistOfThe North

"What is The Matrix? (control..) The Matrix is a computer generated dream world, built to keep us under control, in order to change a human being, into this.." *shows battery

Morpheus

The Matrix

- Darth Plagueis

Old Post Dec 12th, 2007 06:00 PM
Snafu the Great
Jerkass Woobie

Videogame Movie quotes:

"This is merely superconductor electromagnetism. Surely you've heard of it. It levitates bullet trains from Tokyo to Osaka. It levitates my desk, where I ride the saddle of the world. And it levitates...me! "
- General M. Bison (Raúl Juliá), Street Fighter

"You come to fight a madman, and instead find a god? Do you still refuse to accept my godhood? Keep your own God! In fact, now may be a good time to pray to Him. For I beheld Satan as he fell from Heaven LIKE LIGHTNING!"
- General M. Bison (Raúl Juliá), Street Fighter

"Listen, what you are about to face is for more important than...(to Johnny) your ego, (to Sonya) your enemy (to Liu) or your quest for revenge. You're about to embark on a secret mission. You have been chosen to defend the realm of Earth. In a tournament called Mortal Kombat."
- Rayden (Christopher Lambert), Mortal Kombat

Chuck Norris learned his trademark move, along with his sense of duty and justice, from Jesus after watching Him roundhouse kick a money changer out of the temple.

Old Post Dec 14th, 2007 11:51 PM
Snafu the Great is currently offline Click here to Send Snafu the Great a Private Message Find more posts by Snafu the Great Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pax Chizzic

That's no moon.
-Obi-Wan Kenobi

I'm standing here in pieces and you're having delusions of grandeur!
-C3P0

-It's a trap!
-Admiral Akbar

Old Post Jan 14th, 2008 12:27 AM
Pax Chizzic is currently offline Click here to Send Pax Chizzic a Private Message Find more posts by Pax Chizzic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BoondockSaint

"Harry! You're hands are freezing!" - Lloyd Christmas to Harry Dunn

"What is it about good sex that makes me have to crap? I guess it's all that pumpin.' Pump and Dump." - Roy Munson's Landlord to Roy

Old Post Jan 15th, 2008 07:40 PM
BoondockSaint is currently offline Click here to Send BoondockSaint a Private Message Find more posts by BoondockSaint Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Faith27

Run Forrest Run! from the movie Forrest Gump...

Last edited by Faith27 on Jan 28th, 2008 at 02:27 PM

Old Post Jan 28th, 2008 02:25 PM
Faith27 is currently offline Click here to Send Faith27 a Private Message Find more posts by Faith27 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FistOfThe North

For fear of an alarm, a pissed off Lestat (Tom Cruise) breaks/cracks the neck of screaming old aristocrat woman in mid-17th century after Louis (Brad Pitt) refuses to kill her but kills/eats her dogs.

Lestat: You whining coward of a vampire who prowls the night killing rats and poodles!, you could have finished us both! (pushed Louis)

Louis : You condemed me to hell!

Lestat: I don't know any hell.

- Darth Plagueis

Old Post Jan 29th, 2008 09:29 PM
Snafu the Great
Jerkass Woobie

"Crom, I have never prayed to you before. I have no tongue for it. No one, not even you, will remember if we were good men or bad. Why we fought, or why we died. All that matters is that two stood against many. That's what's important! Valor pleases you, Crom...so grant me one request. Grant me revenge! And if you do not listen, then to HELL with you!"
- Conan (Arnold Schwarzenegger), Conan the Barbarian

"Knights! The gift of freedom is yours by right. But the home we seek resides not in some distant land, it's in us, and in our actions on this day! If this be our destiny, then so be it. But let history remember, that as free men, we chose to make it so!"
- Arthur Castus (Clive Owen), King Arthur

"Good morning. In less than an hour, aircraft from here will join others from around the world. And you will be launching the largest aerial battle in the history of mankind. Mankind. That word should have new meaning for all of us today. We can't be consumed by our petty differences anymore. We will be united in our common interests. Perhaps it's fate that today is the Fourth of July, and you will once again be fighting for our freedom... Not from tyranny, oppression, or persecution... but from annihilation. We are fighting for our right to live. To exist. And should we win the day, the Fourth of July will no longer be known as an American holiday, but as the day the world declared in one voice: 'We will not go quietly into the night! We will not vanish without a fight! We're going to live on! We're going to survive!' Today we celebrate our Independence Day!"
- President Thomas Whitmore (Bill Pullman), Independence Day

"Bastard Son of Barney! (destroys the TV) Die! Die, stuffed ball of fluff! You illegitimate Teletubbie! Die, you Muppet from hell! Die, you foam motherf--ker!"
- Rainbow Randolph (Robin Williams), Death to Smoochy

Chuck Norris learned his trademark move, along with his sense of duty and justice, from Jesus after watching Him roundhouse kick a money changer out of the temple.

Old Post Feb 10th, 2008 08:32 PM
Snafu the Great is currently offline Click here to Send Snafu the Great a Private Message Find more posts by Snafu the Great Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
regina414

Love means never having to say you're sorry.

-- Love Story (1970)

Old Post Feb 14th, 2008 02:23 PM
regina414 is currently offline Click here to Send regina414 a Private Message Find more posts by regina414 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
celestialdemon
Down from the Upside

I know it was you, Fredo. You broke my heart. You broke my heart.
-The Godfather Part II

The list is life.
-Schindler's List

As far back as I can remember, I've always wanted to be a gangster.
-Goodfellas

Maybe. Maybe not. Maybe **** yourself.
-The Departed

Who the **** are you?
I'm the guy who does his job. You must be the other guy.
-The Departed

Old Post Feb 14th, 2008 03:26 PM
celestialdemon is currently offline Click here to Send celestialdemon a Private Message Find more posts by celestialdemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote