KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » Our potc2 story- HAVE FUN!

Our potc2 story- HAVE FUN!
Started by: MissesDepp?!

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Orlando_Lover45
Restricted

Account Restricted

Oh, I hope so!
*starts to pray*

www.homestarrunner.com
Random lovers, go here. Seriously.

Old Post Jan 10th, 2004 12:14 AM
Orlando_Lover45 is currently offline Click here to Send Orlando_Lover45 a Private Message Find more posts by Orlando_Lover45 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Orlando_Lover45
Restricted

Account Restricted

Jack was in his quaters. He was reading up on The Abyss. He took a sip of rum until he read something quite disturbing he swallowed cautiously eyes buldging her ran out on the deck and called for Jessie.
"JESSIE! JESSIE!!! JESS!" his calling broke her thoughts.
"Ya jack?"
"COME DOWN HERE NOW!" Jessie slid down a rope and was standing next to Jack.
"LET ME SEE YOUR HAND!" Jessie unwrapped the bandage again and showed it to Jack. The burning palm tree and the W started glowing again.
"JESSIE...."
"What? what is it? Jack what's wrong?"
"It says here that he who wears this mark is doomed to be a human sacrifice at the cave of the abyss."

www.homestarrunner.com

Old Post Jan 10th, 2004 02:42 AM
Orlando_Lover45 is currently offline Click here to Send Orlando_Lover45 a Private Message Find more posts by Orlando_Lover45 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Orlando_Lover45
Restricted

Account Restricted

(that was from MissesDepp?!)

www.homestarrunner.com

Old Post Jan 10th, 2004 02:42 AM
Orlando_Lover45
Restricted

Account Restricted

“What do you mean a sacrifice?!” Jessie asked her eyes searching Jack’s face for an answer.
“How many times has your hand done this?”
“About four now…”
“The fifth time it is a key to unlock the door to the cave of Abyss. After that…I’m not sure what’s going to happen.” Jessie’s eyes were still shifting. Jack looked away.
“You do know what’s going to happen, you’re afraid to know. But I know…” She ran off the boat and onto the sand. She started having a fit throwing her arms around hands in a fist. Yelling things Jack didn’t even know she understood. Finally she started making sense she looked out on the ocean she was mad at it.
“DAMN IT! DAMN IT ALL! DAMN THE OCEAN! DAMN THE PEARL! DAMN THE BLOODY TREASURE! DAMN PIRATES ALL TOGETHER!!!” She threw a clump of rocks into the ocean. Then, out of breath and too tired to continue she sat down and started crying. Jack was standing behind her watching the whole time, not moving or saying a word. Finally she calmed down.
“There is no other choice Jack. This is the last plan…” She said to Jack with her head in her hands.
“It’s funny, about three years ago I was standing on an island yelling the exact same thing and I tell you, raving on about the pearl and pirates is an easy way to becoming me.” Jessie smiled. Jack wrapped an arm around her.
“The choice is yours love.” After a long silence of just Jessie with her head in her hands and Jack looking out over the sea with his arm around her she finally took her head out of her hands.
“Let’s go…” she said. Jessie never understood if she was saying that to Jack or to herself. But when she got back to the pearl she realized she was saying it to both. At this point Jack was a part of her, the pearl was even being a pirate was.

www.homestarrunner.com

Old Post Jan 10th, 2004 02:44 AM
Orlando_Lover45
Restricted

Account Restricted

(that was also from MissesDepp?!)

www.homestarrunner.com

Old Post Jan 10th, 2004 02:44 AM
Orlando_Lover45
Restricted

Account Restricted

if you didn't notice, i'm cutting and paisting so it'll make sence with my add on

www.homestarrunner.com

Old Post Jan 10th, 2004 02:45 AM
MissesDepp?!
Creature of the night...

okay dudes ready for it?

Curiouser and Curiouser

Old Post Jan 10th, 2004 03:39 AM
MissesDepp?! is currently offline Click here to Send MissesDepp?! a Private Message Find more posts by MissesDepp?! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ace Face 0

yes now write

Old Post Jan 10th, 2004 03:41 AM
ace Face 0 is currently offline Click here to Send ace Face 0 a Private Message Find more posts by ace Face 0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
orlilover42
www.orlandoshrine.4t.com

I MUST see what happens! I feel like i'm really watching a movie.

Old Post Jan 10th, 2004 03:49 AM
orlilover42 is currently offline Click here to Send orlilover42 a Private Message Find more posts by orlilover42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MissesDepp?!
Creature of the night...

“What do you mean a sacrifice?!” Jessie asked her eyes searching Jack’s face for an answer.
“How many times has your hand done this?”
“About four now…”
“The fifth time it is a key to unlock the door to the cave of Abyss. After that…I’m not sure what’s going to happen.” Jessie’s eyes were still shifting. Jack looked away.
“You do know what’s going to happen, you’re afraid to know. But I know…” She ran off the boat and onto the sand. She started having a fit throwing her arms around hands in a fist. Yelling things Jack didn’t even know she understood. Finally she started making sense she looked out on the ocean she was mad at it.
“DAMN IT! DAMN IT ALL! DAMN THE OCEAN! DAMN THE PEARL! DAMN THE BLOODY TREASURE! DAMN PIRATES ALL TOGETHER!!!” She threw a clump of rocks into the ocean. Then, out of breath and too tired to continue she sat down and started crying. Jack was standing behind her watching the whole time, not moving or saying a word. Finally she calmed down.
“There is no other choice Jack. This is the last plan…” She said to Jack with her head in her hands.
“It’s funny, about three years ago I was standing on an island yelling the exact same thing and I tell you, raving on about the pearl and pirates is an easy way to becoming me.” Jessie smiled. Jack wrapped an arm around her.
“The choice is yours love.” After a long silence of just Jessie with her head in her hands and Jack looking out over the sea with his arm around her she finally took her head out of her hands.
“Let’s go…” she said. Jessie never understood if she was saying that to Jack or to herself. But when she got back to the pearl she realized she was saying it to both. At this point Jack was a part of her, the pearl was even being a pirate was. Elizabeth was awake and had been watching the whole thing. She saw the book that Jack had dropped when Jessie ran off. Her face was wet and blotchy she had been crying Jessie went up to her.
“First Will, now you…”
“First my mom, then Will…now…me.” Jessie said smiling at the irony.
“You’re very brave Jessie.”
“So are you Ms. Swann.”
“It’s Elizabeth…” she said with a weak smile. While they were sailing to the cave nobody said anything but by the time they could see the island, only a tiny speck in the distance they starting talking about everything. Jack and Elizabeth taught Jessie the song, she quickly caught on. Then they arrived at the island and silently got off the boat and went into the cave.

There was a large stone with a hole in it. The hole went pretty deep into the stone. At the end there was a picture of a burning palm tree and a W. Jessie looked at her hand, it was dully shining already. Jessie went to put her hand in the hole.
“Jessie wait, I love you too much for you to go.”
“I’m not going I’m taking a short vacation.” Jessie winked.
“As your captain and more importantly your uncle I demand that we go back to the pearl.”
“Uncle Jack…it’s my life. A pirate’s life at that. You know Yo-Ho Yo-Ho a pirate’s life for me? It means more than a song…it’s a message and I’ll do what I have to do.” Jack felt tears swelling in his eyes.
“Even if it means leaving those who love you?” He asked. Elizabeth was crying quietly
“Elizabeth you are an inspiration, neh idol. I’m very proud to have fought over Will with you.” Elizabeth smiled.
“There’s nobody else in the world I would have rather fought over him with.” She said, Jessie smiled and hugged her. She went to Jack.
“You’re the most important thing in my life Jack…I would sail a thousand ships under your command. But even more importantly you’re the best uncle in the entire world…and the best friend.” She kissed him.
“I love you Jack.”
“I love you too Jessie.” Jack got that same feeling in his heart it didn’t feel as odd now that he had experienced it once before. She slowly walked up to the stone. And carefully put her hand in, she stood there stunned and then sank down to the ground. Jack had two tears rolling down his cheek but before Elizabeth could see them he whipped them away. The Stone slowly moved to the side. Inside was a magnificent ship Elizabeth and Jack cautiously boarded it. Elizabeth threw things out to Jack who put them in a bag while choosing out his stuff. Jack picked up a gold vase.
“Ah, hello Darling!” he said to it encrusted on the front was a burning palm tree he shinned it off and in the reflection he saw Capitan Kidd coming up behind him he moved and Kidd fired a bullet that hit the vase and bounced off.
“YOU!” Jack said and pulled out his sword. Kidd dropped his pistol and took out his sword too.
“Aye, ME!” They started fighting. Kidd would lunge, Jack would defend they circled around the cave while Elizabeth sneaked about moving the bags of treasure.
“My, this is taking a long time!” Jack exclaimed stopping shortly.
“No it’s not.” Kidd knocked Jack’s sword out of his hand. He put his sword to Jack’s throat. “And neither will this!” Just then a gun fired. Jack looked at Elizabeth who was busy moving bags. Kidd fell to the ground with a clunk. Behind him was Will.
“You’re right that was short.” Will said with a smile. Elizabeth dropped the bag and went running over.
“I love you so so so so so so much!!” she said kissing him all over his face.
“I love you too Elizabeth.”
“Good to have you back, boy.” Will helped Jack and Elizabeth move bags to the pearl. Before Jack boarded he went back to get the last bag. He saw Jessie laying there and dropped his bag. He went over to her and crouched down beside her.
“She looks just like her mother.” He whispered to himself and kissed her on the head. He got up and walked away.
“OW my head!” he heard from behind him. He dropped his bag suddenly and turned around quickly. Jessie was sitting up blinking and rubbing her forehead. Jack’s face went into a huge smile.
“JESSIE!” he went over and hugged her he kissed her head numerously
“Woah…uhhh…okay…ya…umm…” Jessie said trying to get him off. “This isn’t very Capitan Jack Sparrow.”
“Your right, it’s UNCLE Capitan Jack Sparrow.”
Jack took Jessie to the ship Elizabeth saw her and started screaming with joy. She ran over and hugged her.
“What’s it like to be dead?”
“Well you know that whole ‘White light at the end of a tunnel’ thing? Complete crap.” She laughed. Will and Elizabeth went off and cuddled in the corner while Jack and Jessie sat by a fire.
“Remember all the stuff I said before I kinda left?” Jessie said looking down
“Ah yes, best friend, I love you? Let me guess…you meant none of it?”
“Nope I meant every word it’s all bloody arse true.” Jack looked at her.
“Come on Jack, where would I rather be than on the Black Pearl with Uncle Jack the drunk, Elizabeth the snotty and Will the…well…Will.”
“I see your point we’re marvelous aren’t we.”
“Aye, which we are.” Jack beamed. They had a moment it was almost a trap in-between Uncle Jack and Capitan Jack. But reality took its toll
“What are you still doing here?”
“Get your butt up that rope ladder and do NOT fall off!” So Jessie jumped to her feet and looked out on the ocean, it was setting and was filling the water with beautiful pinks and oranges. It got to the point of beauty where Jessie couldn’t stand it so she screamed at the top of our lungs:
“WE PLILLAGE WE PLUNDER WE RIFLE THE LOOT! DRINK UP ME HEARTIES YO HO! WE KIDNAP AND RAVAGE AND DON’T GIVE A HOOT! DRINK UP ME HEARTIES YO HO!” Will, Jack and Elizabeth looked up at her then they looked at each other.
“YO HO YO HO A PIRATES LIFE FOR ME!” they all said with a smile. And Jessie kept climbing.

The End.

Curiouser and Curiouser

Old Post Jan 10th, 2004 03:53 AM
MissesDepp?! is currently offline Click here to Send MissesDepp?! a Private Message Find more posts by MissesDepp?! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MissesDepp?!
Creature of the night...

I would like to thank:
Orlando_lover45 My writing partner we shall be starting ANOTHER one haha
orlilover42 for assisting our decissions
really_bad_eggs for being cool
kamikaze for being a great reader
SamIam for being a good audience and sitting through suspense
and JackieSparrow for sitting through it all! LOVE YA GUYS!

Curiouser and Curiouser

Old Post Jan 10th, 2004 04:43 AM
Orlando_Lover45
Restricted

Account Restricted

And I think i speak for everyone when i say
"Thank you also, MissesDepp?!.

I must say, i doubted you in the start, but you pulled it off. Good job!

and you didn't kill off will.

www.homestarrunner.com

Old Post Jan 10th, 2004 05:05 AM
orlilover42
www.orlandoshrine.4t.com

That... was... FANTASTIC! This sequel is GREAT! I'm going to save it to a word document right now!

Old Post Jan 10th, 2004 05:10 AM
orlilover42 is currently offline Click here to Send orlilover42 a Private Message Find more posts by orlilover42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MissesDepp?!
Creature of the night...

i saved it too. Ya a lot of people doubt me, i need a push by a certian someone *COUGH*you*COUGH* hahaa. ok now on to another sequel shall we??

Curiouser and Curiouser

Old Post Jan 10th, 2004 05:15 AM
Orlando_Lover45
Restricted

Account Restricted

embarrasment angel

www.homestarrunner.com

Old Post Jan 10th, 2004 05:17 AM
orlilover42
www.orlandoshrine.4t.com

What's it about?

Old Post Jan 10th, 2004 05:17 AM
Orlando_Lover45
Restricted

Account Restricted

We can't tell you, or else it would ruin the suspence, wouldn't it, MissesDepp?! ?

www.homestarrunner.com

Old Post Jan 10th, 2004 05:28 AM
really_bad_eggs
Johnny's Angel!

cool cool i'm so cool! cool cool

awwwwwwwwwwwww thankies! i hope i can help you guys better with the next one! roll eyes (sarcastic) i didn't want to ruin this one! evil face

Drink up me 'earties yo ho!
Yo ho yo ho, a pirates life for me!!!
**sigh!**

Old Post Jan 10th, 2004 06:58 AM
really_bad_eggs is currently offline Click here to Send really_bad_eggs a Private Message Find more posts by really_bad_eggs Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
samIam
yahooo!

yeah I a s uspense sitter !!!!!! I love my new title .. u may all call me CAPTAIN SUSPENSE SITTER!!

i love my Samlove

Old Post Jan 10th, 2004 08:20 AM
samIam is currently offline Click here to Send samIam a Private Message Find more posts by samIam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
.:[Kamikaze]:.
*Jack Sparrow's Bird!*

OMG!!! woahhh that was awesome big grin big grin love it love it LOVE ITTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh man you guys are the best big grin

take care

luv AS!!!
xxx

love I LOVE JOHNNY D!!! love
happy Fallen Jedi cool Aqua
rock Caribbean_Chick
Kofmaster, Spear
cool cogger15

Old Post Jan 10th, 2004 12:03 PM
.:[Kamikaze]:. is currently offline Click here to Send .:[Kamikaze]:. a Private Message Find more posts by .:[Kamikaze]:. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote