KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » New Republic RP Episode II: Where Past and Present Collide

New Republic RP Episode II: Where Past and Present Collide
Started by: Twilight Janick

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (11): « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
NK-Syndrome
Nonexistant

Celstra sped toward Hypori. "It seems that there are some more Jedi up ahead... No matter, they will all be annihalated by my powers... The dark side is stronger than any other force in the universe..." He looked at the radar. "Alright, I'm right behind a ship... There's some Force energy on it... But nothing Alypso and I can't handle."

Old Post Dec 13th, 2005 02:44 AM
NK-Syndrome is currently offline Click here to Send NK-Syndrome a Private Message Find more posts by NK-Syndrome Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NK-Syndrome
Nonexistant

^ Hey, I got the 100th post!!! Happy Dance ^

Old Post Dec 13th, 2005 03:12 AM
NK-Syndrome is currently offline Click here to Send NK-Syndrome a Private Message Find more posts by NK-Syndrome Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tengu
Mr. Throwback

Pulling out of hyperspace........

Cora: there it is
Vall on the Intercom: We'll be docking with the Republic warship, The Liberator.
Cora: ok ive sent in our docking code, well be landing in a little bit

the ship flew in to the space hangar on the ship, all the jedi exited, and went up to the briefing room where the Commander was waiting for them all.

Vall: you comin?
Cora: uhhhh, no i don't need to hear the briefing, ill just follow your lead.
Vall grabbed her hand and dragged her out the ship
Cora: hey will you stop
Vall: no, now come on before were late, there gonna have the meeting without us.

Vall and Cora walked into the briefing room where the Jedi and Clone high command were discussing the battle plan...........

Simply Put...Ya Dig?

Last edited by Tengu on Dec 13th, 2005 at 05:53 PM

Old Post Dec 13th, 2005 05:51 PM
Tengu is currently offline Click here to Send Tengu a Private Message Find more posts by Tengu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NK-Syndrome
Nonexistant

Celstra flew faster and faster until he saw a ship in the distance. "That's the ship that has a Jedi on it... I'll have to destroy it." He started firing lasers at it.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2005 11:40 PM
FE Expert
Fire Emblem expert

OOC: Celstra can slaughter every fighter in play, both Imperial and Republican.

IC: Still, Temy used a N-1 docked in the Liberator to go from the Liberator to the Starlake.

R2-D3: There is a C-Wing threatening us right on my tail!

Name a number between 1 and 10
Pandemonium

Old Post Dec 14th, 2005 03:28 AM
FE Expert is currently offline Click here to Send FE Expert a Private Message Find more posts by FE Expert Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wind Sister
Wait, what?

((OOC:I am very sorry to have to do this, but I myself must bow out of the roleplay. At the moment I have far to much to do, and am likely engaged in several different roleplays on the net. It is my displeasure to have to leave this one, but I hope you will understand that I no longer have the time to engage in this roleplay. If you wish, you can puppet the character I played "Rhiannon Kateera", but since she is a product, and therefore a piece, of my mind, I must ask of you to try and refrain from this action. This is not the only, and certainly not the first, place I have roleplayed this character, and in each new roleplay her attitude is different. There is no possible way of any of you knowing what she would say when, so I must ask you, without any hard feelings, not to pain me with attempting to be her. Since a character cannot just disappear, so to speak, you may dispose of her as you wish. I once again express my apologies at having to leave this roleplay, and at paining you with such a long "good-bye" speech as I have written. Now I sound like Mr. Collins, so on that very disturbing note, I bid thee Au Revoir.))

Old Post Dec 14th, 2005 03:50 AM
Wind Sister is currently offline Click here to Send Wind Sister a Private Message Find more posts by Wind Sister Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FE Expert
Fire Emblem expert

OOC: Just say that Kateera had gone to Hypori but got killed on her way to that planet.

Pandemonium

Old Post Dec 14th, 2005 02:22 PM
FE Expert is currently offline Click here to Send FE Expert a Private Message Find more posts by FE Expert Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NK-Syndrome
Nonexistant

[That sucks. Alright, bye SWlover.]

Celstra started twirling in air, and shot at the wing of the ship.

Old Post Dec 14th, 2005 10:13 PM
Tengu
Mr. Throwback

In the briefing room......

Clone: alright the battle has been firece so far, but we have just received reinforcements, and things should start looking up
everyone in the room listened
Clone: OK for those of you who have just gotten out here, its rough and the battle is fierce, we will have the Jedi leading squadrons against the imperial starfighters.
Clone: so far we have received heavy casualities, and our on a constant defensive. we have come up with a plan, to counter act the strong imperial attack. As of now the imperials are trying to box us in, and then pick off our capital ships one by one. we have already lost 2 cruisers and a medical frigate. the time is now for us to strike back........
Clone: Our next offensive will be on the imperial star destroyers, the plan will be to take the Superior Clone pilots lead by 2 jedi knights on a hit and run mission. We will split them up into 2 squads. the other ships will act as decoys and provide cover for the squad. one Jedi has already volunteered to lead one squad, is there anyone else who will answer the call to duty.
Everyone was silent......
Vall: ill step up
Clone: then its settled, you and the other Jedi, will lead our specially trained pilots on a bombing run of the star destroyers, and bulk cruisers. the rest of you like i said will provide cover. good luck
The clone commander walked over to Vall
Clone: may the force be with you master jedi, our pilots will do the best they can
Vall: thats all i expect
Cora grabbed Vall's arm
Cora: are you crazy, thats a suicide mission and you know it
Vall: somebody has to step up, well be ok.
Cora: no Vall, you'll die out there, please dont do this
Vall: stay on the bridge with the High Command, i asked him to watch over you, he needs you for a job as a matter of fact. please Cora my life before thousands of others is something i cant live with unless i do something, those soldiers need a leader.
Cora: please come back alive
Vall: i promise
They hugged...... Vall went down to the hangar to prepare for launch
Jedi: hi I'm Diel
Vall: Vall
Diel: are you ready
Vall: as ready as ill ever be.
the 2 yelled out to the other elite pilots to get thier ships and balst off into the battle overhead..............

Simply Put...Ya Dig?

Last edited by Tengu on Dec 16th, 2005 at 03:48 AM

Old Post Dec 16th, 2005 03:40 AM
Tengu is currently offline Click here to Send Tengu a Private Message Find more posts by Tengu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tengu
Mr. Throwback

they all took off in Arc 170s....just before entering the battlezone............

Diel: all ships report in
Vall: Gold leader here
N-1: Gold 2, good to go
N-34: Gold 3, every thing green

G-7: Blue 2, all systems green
N-567: Blue 3, good
Diel: blue leader, ready to go

Vall: ok lets do this, all other aircrafts listen up, be ready to provide cover when we begin our run
Diel: blue squad, form up
Vall: good luck everyone and may the force be with us all........

Simply Put...Ya Dig?

Last edited by Tengu on Dec 16th, 2005 at 03:54 AM

Old Post Dec 16th, 2005 03:47 AM
Tengu
Mr. Throwback

At the battlezone...........

Clone Pilot: they're all over me!!!!! help!!!!!
three imperial fighters were locked on a lone clone pilot, just as they were about to finish him off, all three ships were destroyed, the squadron flew through full speed........ all that was seen was a blur.

Clone Pilot: what the?

meanwhile a republic cruiser was under heavy attack, with all defenses disabled, another squadrond flew in from the left and ravaged all imperial interceptors and bombers before another shot was fired........

the blurs united into 2 squads and blasted forward at the first star destroyer
Vall: break up, gold squadron, follow me
Gold squadron: yes sir!
Diel: Red squad, we'll take the high road
Red Squardon: yes sir!

the 2 sqauds attacked the destroyer head on, one flew under the belly of the ship, while the other attacked topside.
Diel: red sqaud break up into pairs, here comes the deck!!!!
the 2 fired maverick missles right into the bridge, the ship was disabled instantaly
Vall: nice hit, lets clear out

both squadrons cleared the destroyer and move on to the next one,
Vall: Gold squad launch seismic charges!!!
all three figthers launched seismic chrages, in seconds the star destroyer was ripped a part by three blue rings of sei
Vall: yeaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh, nice work group
Diel: dont get to excited, we still have a lot more to do

the two squads continued there run, 2 down many many more to go..............

Simply Put...Ya Dig?

Old Post Dec 16th, 2005 04:14 AM
Tengu
Mr. Throwback

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Tengu Man
they all took off in Arc 170s....just before entering the battlezone............

Diel: all ships report in
Vall: Gold leader here
N-1: Gold 2, good to go
N-34: Gold 3, every thing green

G-7: Blue 2, all systems green
N-567: Blue 3, good
Diel: blue leader, ready to go

Vall: ok lets do this, all other aircrafts listen up, be ready to provide cover when we begin our run
Diel: blue squad, form up
Vall: good luck everyone and may the force be with us all........
OOC: whoops change that to A-wings

Simply Put...Ya Dig?

Old Post Dec 16th, 2005 04:53 PM
FE Expert
Fire Emblem expert

Temy and her squadron (Interbox Squadron) of N-1s, and Silver Squadron (all of V-Wings), led by Temy's apprentice on trials, started an attack run on Star Destroyers. Two of the N-1s going on the underside, the others going topside. *Star Destroyer shield dome explodes*

Temy: All craft report in!
Cynthia: Silver Leader here.
Nortek: Silver 2 is go.
M-234: Silver 3 is go.
Pigma: Silver 4, standing by.

Data: Interbox 2, standing by.
Krystal: Interbox 3, all systems green.
G-215: Interbox 4, ready to go.

There are more pilots than that, but it was unneccessary to go through all of them. Data fired a proton torpedo at the underside shield dome, while G-215 fired maverick torpedoes at the bridge.

Temy: This is what we call fireworks!

Pandemonium

Old Post Dec 16th, 2005 05:50 PM
Tengu
Mr. Throwback

The A-wings whizzed in out of the battery fire by the Destroyers

Vall: Diel form up on left wing, were gonna do this one in style
Diel: red 3 to from on Gold leader's 6
N-567: yes sir
Diel: im on your wing
Vall: good, now follow my lead
Vall: form up in Delta-Z pattern

Vall's A-wing spiraled, all the other crafts spiraled in unison, with the A-wings in full thorttle speed they all fired proton torpedoes, and broke off with the missle still spiraling, Vall and Diel used the force to curve the missles dircetly into the ships exhaust pipes
Vall laughed
Diel: you're really enjoying this arent you

Simply Put...Ya Dig?

Old Post Dec 16th, 2005 06:17 PM
FE Expert
Fire Emblem expert

Cynthia's V-Wing spiraled upon the port side of an enemy Allegiance-class Super Star Destroyer (the Allegiance-class is given that designation despite being only 2.2 kms long) and began firing at the generator domes while the Starlake fired at its bridge.

Temy: All craft, attack the Pestilence!

The Pestilence was another Allegiance-class Super Star Destroyer upon which Temy opened fire underside and Data, the dorsal turbolaser emplacements.

Pandemonium

Old Post Dec 17th, 2005 12:17 AM
NK-Syndrome
Nonexistant

Two of the clones were suddenly blasted into stars. Celstra's U/C wing swiftly sped by, and in front of another clone's ship.

Clone#1: I've got this one. He pretty much gave me a free target.
Clone#2: Watch out! It's gotta be a trap!

The U/C wing did a flip and ended up behind the two clones' ships.

Clone#1: Oh no!!! We're going down!

The two clones were also obliterated into stars, and the U/C wing went in between the two explosions.

Celstra: These clones... Can't think at all.

He sped into the Pestilence's area, and fired off at some of the Interbox Squadron.

Old Post Dec 17th, 2005 02:37 AM
Tengu
Mr. Throwback

Diel: you're really enjoying this arent you
Vall: are you kidding? we make Rogue Squadron look bad!
High Command: Master Jedi, we need the 2 of you to infiltrate one of their Flag Ships.
Vall: What for?
High Command: Our ground forces need support, and we need to pinpoint the location of thier mainbase so we can stop this battle once and for all.
Diel: consider it done
Vall: all aircraft break off and return to the liberator for further orders.
Gold and Blue Squadron: yes sir

both of their squadrons took off for the Liberator, while they flew forward to one of the Imperial Flag Ships

Diel: lets take that one
Vall: watch out!!!

they were intercepted by Tie Fighters, and also being shot at by the ship's batteries and turrents.

Diel: this wont be easy
Vall: we need a diversion, quick!!
High Command: we will provide cover for you

th liberator intercepted the flag ship and they were locked in battle against each other.

Meanwhile the A-wings shot at the sheild generators, and flew into the hangar (episode 3 style), Vall and Diel hopped out of their ships, ignited their lightsabers, and cut down the stormtroopers and pilots, in a whirl of flashing light.

Simply Put...Ya Dig?

Old Post Dec 17th, 2005 03:33 AM
Tengu
Mr. Throwback

In the flagship hangar............

Diel: lets get to the bridge
Vall: good idea

the 2 jedi knights ran out of the hangar to the corridors that lead to the turbolifts

Vall: uh-oh trouble!!
Diel: here they come!!

The 2 jedi ignited their lightsabers and deflected the blaster fire by the Stormtroopers, Vall force pushed a few of them down, whiel Diel lunged towards the troopers and cut them down. the 2 jedi continued down the corridors to the turbolift where 3 shadowtroopers were waiting for them.

Vall: i thought Katarn destroyed the project for those things
Diel: so did i

the shadowtroopers ignited ligthsabers and lunged at the Jedi, Vall deflected the attack by one of them, while Diel jumped out of the way of the other attackers. Vall turned to his Ataru stance, and quickly lunged at the 2 troopers in a green flash of acrobatics, while Diel handled the other one with Makashi. its wasnt long before Diel killed the trooper with his finesse. He then went on to help take care of the other 2. They both formed together side by side and attacked the 2 troopers in an almost synchronized attack, taking them on with pefect precision. After killing all three of them, the jedi rode the turbolift to the Bridge. At the corridor leading to the bridge they were met by more stortroopers

Imperial Officer: intruders, kill them!!!!!!

the jedi handled the guards with ease and entered the bridge, and had to deal with more 2 Shadowtroopers.

Diel: ill handle these 2, you clear the bridge and download that data
Vall: ok

the 2 shadowtroopers attacked Diel at the same time (like in epsode 3), and Diel was the defensive. He managed on his own but it was becoming increasingly harder for him as another trooper ingited a lightsaber joined in making it 3 on 1.

Diel: Vall hurry!!!!

Vall rushed the entire bridge taking out all the officers and stormtroopers

he ran over to one of the terminals, and downloaded the information of the bases whereabouts into his datapad.

Vall: come on, come one....... got it, here i come!!!!!

but before he could get there, Diel was stabbed and killed
Vall: no!!!!!!
he fell to the ground and the troopers turn to Vall, Vall ignited his saber and got into Ataru stance.

Vall: 3 on 1, (he sighed) lucky me

the troopers lunged at him, he deflected all of their attacks, and was on the defensive, he jumped down to the lower control deck, for more ground, the troopers followed down, he threw his lightsaber at the pillars causing the deck to collapse, the troopers were caught of guard, and Vall launged at one and stabbed him through the chest. He took on the other 2, and cut one's arm off, then his head. its was now 1 on 1.

Simply Put...Ya Dig?

Last edited by Tengu on Dec 17th, 2005 at 04:08 AM

Old Post Dec 17th, 2005 04:05 AM
Tengu
Mr. Throwback

On the bridge.......

Vall and a shadowtrooper were goin at, but the trooper could not keep up. Vall destroyed his lightsaber, but before he could finish him off the ship started rumbling. Vall had forgotten that the Liberator was attaking the ship also. the trooper made a run for it
Vall: ohhhh no you dont
Vall pulled out his blaster and shot him,
Vall: i gotta get out of here.
Vall looked at Diel's body, he sensed a small spark of life within him and grabbed him and threw him over his shoulder
Vall: damn your heavy
he then took off for the turbolift, using force speed he got there in a matter of seconds. he rode the turbolift to the corridors below. Vall saw troopers and pilots running to abandon ship, he didnt bother to attack them, he ran to the hangar and hopped into on eof the Lambda Shuttles and flew off before the ship was destroyed.

Vall: this Vall Dracus, im coming in on a imperia vessel, lower the sheilds

The ship allowed the shuttle to come in, Cora ran into the hangar, vall walked out of the ship with Deil on his shoulders, the medics ran over to him.......
Vall:you 2 get him to a bacta tank hurry!!!!!
Cora: Vall!!!!!!
Cora ran over and hugged him
Cora: i thought you died in the explosion
Vall: im ok, hes hurt really badly though, i dont know that he will make it
the 2 of them went up to the bridge

Vall: heres the data
Clone: good work, we'll send our army there immediately, hopefully by disabling the ground forces we can put an in to this mess, it seems as though the ships are coming from the planet at diffrent areas, trying to take us by surprise, but they wont keep us guessing any more, thank you master jedi, your coruageous work has helped us greatly
Vall left the bridge and went into the Med. Room.
Med. Droid: he was on the brink of death, but it seems like he will be ok, he barely made it through. the stab to his chest was a lucky one. nothing but severed muscles.
Vall: will be ok?
Diel: he'll need surgery to heal from the muscles wounds.
Vall sighed
Vall: thank you
he walked out of the room and looked through one of the windows
Cora walked up beside him
Cora: you're going back out there arent you?
Vall: yeah
Cora: be careful
Vall: i will
Vall hugged her goodbye, and left the med. room, he left for the hangar and took off in another A-wing, his ship blasted back into the battlezone..........

Simply Put...Ya Dig?

Old Post Dec 17th, 2005 04:32 AM
NK-Syndrome
Nonexistant

[Sargii's Sith name is Darth Esserec.]

Celstra intercommed to Darth Esserec.

Celstra: Master, I've taken out many of their forces. All is well. What is my next order of operation?
Esserec: Good... Intercept the ship called the Liberator, take out any New Republic forces you may find. I also sense a Jedi onboard the Liberator.
Celstra: As do I. They're quite powerful...
Esserec: Don't let them stop you, though. Your strength in the Force and saber skill combined with the dark side is invincible [Don't worry, it's just a figure of speach smile]
Celstra: I will not fail you, master. Celstra out.

Several Stormtroopers managed to break through the liberator's hangar shield and th U/C wing flashed in. Celstra got out.

Clone: Commander Nagaraj, good to see you again. Why are you here, though? Shouldn't you be on Yavin IV?
Celstra: I left that name behind me... I am now the destroyer of the New Republic
Clone: Wha-

Celstra stabbed his saber through the clone, and walked down into the hangar exit. He opened the door to the bridge.

Last edited by NK-Syndrome on Dec 17th, 2005 at 06:38 PM

Old Post Dec 17th, 2005 06:34 PM