KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Seeking info on "Safe-to-Inject" Detergents

Seeking info on "Safe-to-Inject" Detergents
Started by: Bashar Teg

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (34): « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

quote: (post)
Originally posted by dadudemon
Yup. Chimpotent Rage Syndrome with the Der-Cope-Gang.

^^extra-chimpy

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Apr 29th, 2020 09:00 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yup. Chimpotent Rage Syndrome with the Der-Cope-Gang.

I’ve called you a chimp now I don’t know what else to dosmile

BrolyBlack is currently offline Click here to Send BrolyBlack a Private Message Find more posts by BrolyBlack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Robtard
I literally did in that reply, the "sure, Jan" gif reply you made. Now do your pretend win retort after you've been cornered and it will be complete.

So you can't point to any post where I say "you're lying Robtard".

And your projection about pretend winning? Oh kiddo: saying that isn't gonna change anything. You have not proved your claims, my advice? Drop it smile

Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Surtur
So you can't point to any post where I say "you're lying Robtard".

And your projection about pretend winning? Oh kiddo: saying that isn't gonna change anything. You have not proved your claims, my advice? Drop it smile

I think you two could be friends is you tried

BrolyBlack is currently offline Click here to Send BrolyBlack a Private Message Find more posts by BrolyBlack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by BrolyBlack
That’s like beyond pathetic though

Yeah...yeah it is.

Old Post Apr 29th, 2020 09:01 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

^^coping gang, coping very hard

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Apr 29th, 2020 09:01 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Originally posted by BrolyBlack
I’ve called you a chimp now I don’t know what else to dosmile

A very wise man, Mr. Fantastic, figured out how to handle this situation: just call me a chimp, again. The insults are always fresh if you use them 1000 times.

Old Post Apr 29th, 2020 09:10 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

A very wise man, Mr. Fantastic, figured out how to handle this situation: just call me a chimp, again. The insults are always fresh if you use them 1000 times.

laughing out loudlaughing out loud

Old Post Apr 29th, 2020 09:11 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

you're doing a chimptastic job of proving that the name doesn't bother you, chimpy.
you should simian-rage for 8 more pages just to prove it thumb up

Old Post Apr 29th, 2020 09:12 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Bashar Teg
you're doing a chimptastic job of proving that the name doesn't bother you, chimpy.
you should simian-rage for 8 more pages just to prove it thumb up

what is with you and chimps?

Old Post Apr 29th, 2020 09:14 PM
dadudemon

you should rage for 8 more pages just to prove it thumb up

Wise words from the legendary Mr. Fantastic.

My Chimpotance knows now rage bounds.

The rage may cause me quit my day job and strip at Chimp and Dales for money.

dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

LMFAO

Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

because he has a chimp face, and is ornery like a chimp.

i told him that long ago and he flipped the fvck out. maybe the children in his grammar school called him that for the same reason, who knows for sure

Old Post Apr 29th, 2020 09:16 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

i told him that long ago and he flipped the fvck out. maybe the children in his grammar school called him that for the same reason, who knows for sure

Who has a chimp face? DDM?

Also side note: do you feel you're in any position to talk about someone else's face?

Old Post Apr 29th, 2020 09:18 PM
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

Also side note: do you feel you're in any position to talk about someone else's face?

laughing out loudlaughing out loud

Old Post Apr 29th, 2020 09:18 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

you asked, gimpy

Old Post Apr 29th, 2020 09:20 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

you asked, gimpy

Okay, but you're like 2 hairs shy of a unibrow bro. Seems odd to talk shit, but meh.

Old Post Apr 29th, 2020 09:21 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

do you cowards ever plan on answering the topic question? smile

Old Post Apr 29th, 2020 09:22 PM
dadudemon

This never happened.

Do you sit around and daydream conversations with me that you wish would happen?

I'm touched.

On my butthole.

Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

care to answer the topic question, chimpy? smile

your little e-gang seems very desperate to deflect/derail