KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: TV Series » The Bad Batch

The Bad Batch
Started by: -Pr-

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « First ... « 3 4 [5]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

I have a love/hate relationship with this show

tonight's episode was good though

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Mar 9th, 2023 04:03 AM
Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Omega is one of the worst Star Wars characters in Disney Canon

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Mar 9th, 2023 03:32 PM
Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Total Warrior
Dark Councilor

^Agreed but yesterday’s episode was great

Old Post Mar 9th, 2023 06:33 PM
Click here to Send Total Warrior a Private Message Find more posts by Total Warrior Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

If only Omega died instead of [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Tech

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Apr 1st, 2023 01:21 AM
Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Yeah Actually thought it got decent. And impressed theyve gone 2 seasons without bringing in big players. Given how quickly they brought in Vader, Ahsoka and Maul to Rebels.

Old Post Apr 8th, 2023 11:15 AM
Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eli Vanto
Tactical Prodigy

Watched the first 3 episodes. They were I guess okay overall, but I will say that the animation this season is very good.

Also was awesome to see Sidious (voiced by Ian McDiarmid) make a cameo.

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2024 05:52 PM
Click here to Send Eli Vanto a Private Message Find more posts by Eli Vanto Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Total Warrior
Dark Councilor

I wonder who that creepy stormtrooper we see at the beginning of ep 3 is

Old Post Feb 25th, 2024 01:03 PM
Click here to Send Total Warrior a Private Message Find more posts by Total Warrior Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Eli Vanto
Watched the first 3 episodes. They were I guess okay overall, but I will say that the animation this season is very good.

Also was awesome to see Sidious (voiced by Ian McDiarmid) make a cameo.

Yes it first three were decent. Show has massively improved since the first season.

Edit- also it's doing a nice job building the background to the Emperor's return in the sequels.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2024 02:50 PM
Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Anyone know when Vos/Ventress are expected in this?

I'm not caught up on the last two yet.

Old Post Mar 6th, 2024 12:32 PM
Total Warrior
Dark Councilor

No news about them for now

Old Post Mar 6th, 2024 07:39 PM
Total Warrior
Dark Councilor

It was nice seeing Ventress back in the latest episode. Her VA said her story will be told in other media, not in The Bad Batch. And that it won't contradict Dark Disciple

Old Post Mar 27th, 2024 09:30 PM
Darth Thor

So explain her return in another novel or comic? Meh. Seems like theyre mostly ignoring the novels/comics, then leaving it to them to explain any contradictions. So not much different to the old canon.

At least her look was directly from DD. But she wasnt needed for this episode. It could have easily been Vos undercover as a bounty hunter taking interest in force sensitives to rescue them (which would align with his name drop in the OWK series).

Old Post Apr 10th, 2024 12:37 PM
Darth Thor

Anyway despite all that I am honestly enjoying this show now, so kinda gutted its ending.

Old Post Apr 10th, 2024 12:48 PM