KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Silver Surfer vs Superman - power meshing

Silver Surfer vs Superman - power meshing
Started by: Ambient

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (10): « First ... « 8 9 [10]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
h1a8

quote: (post)
Originally posted by carver9
Show me Thor and Hulk vs Surfer and it being any different than Superman being hit by Zod, Captain Marvel or Wonder Woman. I need to see this. Surfer no sold Beta Ray Bill hits who moments before destroyed planets and resisted a black hole.

DD will not wreck Surfer, especially that version of Doomsday.
Being jarred (rocked to the point that you can be koed with some more added hits) is not the same as being hurt (with almost 0 ko effect).

Zod is in Superman's league in strength. Captain Marvel has magic so that helps..
Wonder Woman uses pressure point strikes. But did you notice that she doesn't even come close to koing Superman with standard strikes?

Why wouldn't DOS wreck the hell out of Surfer. He killed Superman?
Never mind. I concede. Superman and Surfer are peers in blunt force durability.

-General Zod: Superman II

Old Post Yesterday 12:23 AM
h1a8 is currently offline Click here to Send h1a8 a Private Message Find more posts by h1a8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by h1a8
Being jarred (rocked to the point that you can be koed with some more added hits) is not the same as being hurt (with almost 0 ko effect).

Zod is in Superman's league in strength. Captain Marvel has magic so that helps..
Wonder Woman uses pressure point strikes. But did you notice that she doesn't even come close to koing Superman with standard strikes?

Why wouldn't DOS wreck the hell out of Surfer. He killed Superman?
Never mind. I concede. Superman and Surfer are peers in blunt force durability.

I literally asked you to show me them rocking Surfer to thar point.

So Thor and Hulk isn't in an upper class of strength? Again, I can post peers rocking Superman, even knocking him out. You're saying Surfer has a glass jaw and I'm saying Superman jaw is more glassy. I also asked would you like to do a comparison?

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Yesterday 12:57 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

I literally asked you to show me them rocking Surfer to thar point.

So Thor and Hulk isn't in an upper class of strength? Again, I can post peers rocking Superman, even knocking him out. You're saying Surfer has a glass jaw and I'm saying Superman jaw is more glassy. I also asked would you like to do a comparison?

I conceded the point. Did you read the last sentence?
Superman got knocked to the moon and and was fine.
What's Surfer's best quantifiable feat against blunt force?

Old Post Yesterday 02:18 AM
h1a8 is currently offline Click here to Send h1a8 a Private Message Find more posts by h1a8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

I conceded the point. Did you read the last sentence?
Superman got knocked to the moon and and was fine.
What's Surfer's best quantifiable feat against blunt force?

He withstand punches from someone who had the entire gravitational power of a planet..

(please log in to view the image)

Let's not forget this beauty. He withstand the power of a clash that not only threaten reality, but it destroyed all of the solar systems around it.

https://imgur.com/a/nli4WXA

Old Post Yesterday 03:15 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

He withstand punches from someone who had the entire gravitational power of a planet..

Let's not forget this beauty. He withstand the power of a clash that not only threaten reality, but it destroyed all of the solar systems around it.

https://imgur.com/a/nli4WXA

That has no meaning Carv. He was tapping into the gravity of the planet but he didn't possess all of it. Even if he did then how much force is that?
The force of gravity is a dual concept. For example the ENTIRE Earth pulls you at 170lb (im guessing your weight).

Anyway, the 2nd problem is that isn't a feat. He must show his punching power some other kind of way. I can have the power of a planet but hit like a bitxhh.

The last scan isn't a durability feat against blunt force. What did Surfer actually withstand? What actually struck him?

Old Post Yesterday 03:25 AM
carver9

That has no meaning Carv. He was tapping into the gravity of the planet but he didn't possess all of it. Even if he did then how much force is that?
The force of gravity is a dual concept. For example the ENTIRE Earth pulls you at 170lb (im guessing your weight).

Anyway, the 2nd problem is that isn't a feat. He must show his punching power some other kind of way. I can have the power of a planet but hit like a bitxhh.

The last scan isn't a durability feat against blunt force. What did Surfer actually withstand? What actually struck him?

Read the scan, it tells you what struck him, lol. Ok, I can do better. Surfer and Morg headbutt clash destroys planets and moons and Surfer tanks it.

Old Post Yesterday 03:33 AM
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Read the scan, it tells you what struck him, lol. Ok, I can do better. Surfer and Morg headbutt clash destroys planets and moons and Surfer tanks it.

Where's it stated to be a planet carver? It looks more like an asteroid than a planet.
(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

Old Post Yesterday 08:42 AM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

An asteroid with moons? Just say you don't like that Surfer did that and call it a day.

Old Post Yesterday 01:31 PM
h1a8

That's not a Headbutt lol. Their heads are not even touching in the last scan showing both of them with energy coming out. That's energy flowing out from both of them. Energy discharge from both achieved the result.

Last edited by h1a8 on Yesterday at 02:34 PM

Old Post Yesterday 02:31 PM
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

An asteroid with moons? Just say you don't like that Surfer did that and call it a day.

Where are those things called moons carver?

Old Post Yesterday 03:23 PM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

That's not a Headbutt lol. Their heads are not even touching in the last scan showing both of them with energy coming out. That's energy flowing out from both of them. Energy discharge from both achieved the result.

That's energy coming from their clash. It's 100% a headbutt

Old Post Yesterday 04:14 PM
h1a8

That's energy coming from their clash. It's 100% a headbutt

I disagree. Even if it was then it wasn't the headbutt (I still don't see a headbutt) that destroyed the moon (asteroid). It was the cosmic energy that was released from both characters.

Old Post Yesterday 07:01 PM
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

Surfer lifts a living planet and carry it across space...

https://imgur.com/LfVzIeY

Superman can perceive a nanosecond as many minutes? Show me.

Prove he has a glass jaw. He tends to handle Thor, Hulk, and Thanos punches just fine. Are you talking about the old fight against Thanos? That's like me bringing up Doomsday killing Superman. Or Titus almost killing Superman in a single hit...

... but again, we can 100% compare who has the glass jaw here. I'm all game, lol.
I know you’ve loved using this over the years but this JLA classified story is non-canon. There’s too many continuity errors to ignore. Only a few arcs of classified are actually inside continuity.

I am God's mighty fist. I am God's strength made manifest.

Sig by: Skeets, S.S, thesilverspider, Sir SKEETS Alot

Old Post Yesterday 08:04 PM
Juntai is currently offline Click here to Send Juntai a Private Message Find more posts by Juntai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

First; Batman makes a comment that Robin has “recently set out on his own.” This is problematic because the JLA is still in Happy Harbor, meaning it should be way too early for the many retconned schisms between Bruce and Dick to take place — this tells us that not only is this set well in the past, but it doesn’t fit anywhere into that past. Second; the story notes that Batman, Superman, and Wonder Woman — who is “not an active member” — had been shirking League duty prior to this. At story’s end, the Trinity resolve to start attending regular meetings. This is another error because, at this point, the Trinity would already have been involved quite a bit with the team. Third; the Atom merely reads the files on Titus after the fact; his absence is unexplained, but he certainly would have been a JLA member at this point.

I am God's mighty fist. I am God's strength made manifest.

Sig by: Skeets, S.S, thesilverspider, Sir SKEETS Alot

Old Post Yesterday 08:11 PM
Juntai is currently offline Click here to Send Juntai a Private Message Find more posts by Juntai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

That fight was reference in a later showing introducing Titus again. It's canon.

Old Post Yesterday 09:52 PM
Diesldude

Superman wins. It can only take his powers to beat him and he still wins.

Old Post Yesterday 10:38 PM
Diesldude is currently offline Click here to Send Diesldude a Private Message Find more posts by Diesldude Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

That fight was reference in a later showing introducing Titus again. It's canon.

It was in JLA classified itself carter.

Old Post Today 03:36 AM