KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Animations / CGI » I am very lonely

I am very lonely
Started by: Andresea

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Andresea
Restricted

Account Restricted

I am very lonely

What do you think of these new dating sites that are popping up on the internet? Personally, I'm very interested in trying them.

Old Post Apr 19th, 2022 08:22 PM
Andresea is currently offline Click here to Send Andresea a Private Message Find more posts by Andresea Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ot11ss
Restricted

Account Restricted

Hello. If you want to start online dating, then I'm sure you don't know which platform to choose. You can look at this site. I read every review of the best options you could ever come up with and found this resource. Just follow the link and choose the girl that suits you. Good luck buddy. I'm sure you'll find your love!

Old Post Apr 19th, 2022 08:53 PM
ot11ss is currently offline Click here to Send ot11ss a Private Message Find more posts by ot11ss Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dude111
An Awesome Dude

I am sorry to all who are lonely and feeling bad....

The last 2 years have mostly been aweful.......

Old Post Apr 19th, 2022 11:16 PM
Dude111 is currently offline Click here to Send Dude111 a Private Message Find more posts by Dude111 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

Lonely, I am so lonely...

Last Edited by Blakemore on Jan 1st, 2000, at 00:00 AM

Old Post Apr 26th, 2022 06:44 PM
Blakemore is currently offline Click here to Send Blakemore a Private Message Find more posts by Blakemore Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dosl
Restricted

Account Restricted

Hi. I see you're talking about dating. If you want to meet women and men older than 40 years for a relationship, you should follow this link https://www.sofiadate.com/dating-over-40/ and register on this dating site. after registration you will be able to meet men and women older than 40 years for a relationship, so follow the link above and start dating online.Goodbye

Old Post Jul 18th, 2022 08:35 PM
Dosl is currently offline Click here to Send Dosl a Private Message Find more posts by Dosl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
archybows
Restricted

Account Restricted

not bad)

Old Post Aug 9th, 2022 01:40 PM
archybows is currently offline Click here to Send archybows a Private Message Find more posts by archybows Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rianel
Restricted

Account Restricted

I realized that looking for "my soul mate" through dating sites is definitely not my story. For some, this kind of relationship is much better. Even among my acquaintances, there are examples of friends who met on such platforms and now live together and happily. But I myself am still afraid of such acquaintances, although I started communication through the same Instagram, and this, in fact, is the same online dating, but still not specialized sites. However, they also have their pros and cons.

Old Post Aug 13th, 2022 09:41 AM
rianel is currently offline Click here to Send rianel a Private Message Find more posts by rianel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mark01
Restricted

Account Restricted

Thanks

Old Post Aug 21st, 2022 06:00 PM
Mark01 is currently offline Click here to Send Mark01 a Private Message Find more posts by Mark01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dosl
Restricted

Account Restricted

Hi. I see you talking about relationships. If you are a single woman and you want to meet a man, but do not know how to do this, then follow this link https://divorce-lawyers-reddeer.ca and read the article. In this article, you will find a large number of tips to help you attract a guy, so follow the link above and read the article.Goodbye

Old Post Sep 4th, 2022 05:14 PM
Dosl is currently offline Click here to Send Dosl a Private Message Find more posts by Dosl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
devidking
Restricted

Account Restricted

If you feel lonely, you should try to do something about it. Do not wait for a miracle, but take matters into your own hands. For starters, if you are interested in relationships, you can try to find them on some dating site. I can recommend you this site with hookup chat https://www.nastyhookups.com/couple...-for-woman.html if you ask me. And then just try to find a person with similar tastes and interests. Everything is simple

Old Post Oct 19th, 2022 08:07 PM
devidking is currently offline Click here to Send devidking a Private Message Find more posts by devidking Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Magix
Restricted

Account Restricted

Celebrate a big anniversary in the most stylish way possible with a personalized gift or photo cards here https://boomf.com/collections/photo-cards that communicates your sense of luxury and style.

Old Post Oct 27th, 2022 01:55 PM
Magix is currently offline Click here to Send Magix a Private Message Find more posts by Magix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Andresea
Restricted

Account Restricted

Old Post Nov 21st, 2022 01:09 PM
Andresea is currently offline Click here to Send Andresea a Private Message Find more posts by Andresea Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
johnsonalex90
Restricted

Account Restricted

I am sorry to all who are lonely and feeling bad....

Old Post Oct 12th, 2023 08:47 AM
johnsonalex90 is currently offline Click here to Send johnsonalex90 a Private Message Find more posts by johnsonalex90 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

smile

Old Post Nov 6th, 2023 04:29 PM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FalconPaunch!
Show me your moves

Whirly! He is so Whirly! He has no spi-ral, all on his own!

Old Post Nov 15th, 2023 04:47 PM
FalconPaunch! is currently offline Click here to Send FalconPaunch! a Private Message Find more posts by FalconPaunch! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote