KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Canderous's Encounter With Vong

Was it a Vong Scout Ship?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
YES! MOST DEFINATLY IT WAS A VONG SCOUT SHIP 17 89.47%
NO!!! It was just a weird occurance that you see in space travel. 2 10.53%
Total: 19 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Canderous's Encounter With Vong
Started by: MasterAshenVor

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
MasterAshenVor
Grey Jedi

Canderous's Encounter With Vong

When you talk to Canderous in KOTOR about his War Experiences he Mentions a Asteroid that Shot Plasma at his ship and it fled the system and stuff right..and he said and i quote

"There seemed to be something Inside the Asteroid"

Do you think it could have been the Vong like a Scouting Ship to see what kind of People the Inhabitants of this new Galaxy Were.

I TRUELY belive it was the Vong...

WHAT IS YOU'RE THOUGHTS....and please dont criticize this post...its perfectly valid..

"I see more Grey than Light or Dark now days." - Jolee Bindo

"I will do what I must Obi-Wan." - Qui-Gon-Jinn

Old Post Feb 24th, 2008 03:38 AM
Click here to Send MasterAshenVor a Private Message Find more posts by MasterAshenVor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GenomeFrozener
The Last Boss

I do too.

Oh yeah! SUCK MY...duck?

Old Post Feb 24th, 2008 05:52 AM
Click here to Send GenomeFrozener a Private Message Find more posts by GenomeFrozener Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

I still think it's weird how the Vong spent apparently millenia traveling in the void between the galaxies, yet 4000 years before the invasion, one of their ships made it all the way to the Crispin System.

Old Post Feb 24th, 2008 07:04 AM
Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gideon
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Tangible God
I still think it's weird how the Vong spent apparently millenia traveling in the void between the galaxies, yet 4000 years before the invasion, one of their ships made it all the way to the Crispin System.

That would be the efforts of Mr. Karapshyn. Screw canon, so long as he can have his games introduce everything and have it first: the Vong, the Darth-title, the Rule of Two, ect.

He needs to stick to Mass Effect (great game!) and leave SW the hell alone.

Old Post Feb 24th, 2008 07:07 AM
Click here to Send Gideon a Private Message Find more posts by Gideon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

I hear Mass Effect fell below expectations.

Old Post Feb 24th, 2008 07:14 AM
Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gideon
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Tangible God
I hear Mass Effect fell below expectations.

Personally? No. He did remarkably well with his own original universe. It is my favorite game.

Old Post Feb 24th, 2008 07:33 AM
Click here to Send Gideon a Private Message Find more posts by Gideon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
exanda kane

I always thought it was supposed to be the Vong, and even if "technically," it could not be them in retrospect, they can always ret-con it out. It's a nice little snippet for anyone who has bravely bought an EU book further than Thrawn, and has managed to read such poor books. Leave it at that.

Bravely Calling Actors By Their Second Names

Old Post Feb 24th, 2008 01:24 PM
Click here to Send exanda kane a Private Message Find more posts by exanda kane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mandrag Ganon
Seeker

Originally posted by exanda kane
I always thought it was supposed to be the Vong, and even if "technically," it could not be them in retrospect, they can always ret-con it out. It's a nice little snippet for anyone who has bravely bought an EU book further than Thrawn, and has managed to read such poor books. Leave it at that.

Such hatred.

Personally, I think it was like probably one of the first to come through Vector Prime into the SW galaxy, because nothing else really makes sence, I mean a rock randomly spewing plasma?

Last edited by Mandrag Ganon on Mar 3rd, 2008 at 01:16 AM

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2008 01:07 AM
Click here to Send Mandrag Ganon a Private Message Find more posts by Mandrag Ganon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
123KID
Restricted

Account Restricted

EDIT:

I remembered wrong

Last edited by 123KID on Mar 3rd, 2008 at 01:28 AM

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2008 01:24 AM
Click here to Send 123KID a Private Message Find more posts by 123KID Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mandrag Ganon
Seeker

fair enough. smile

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2008 01:44 AM
Click here to Send Mandrag Ganon a Private Message Find more posts by Mandrag Ganon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

It was the Vong... unfortunately.

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2008 05:49 AM
Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
exanda kane

Originally posted by LORD JLRTENJAC
Such hatred.

Not hatred. I'd be a bit sick in the head if I had the time to hate such books. They are pretty crap, poorly wrote pieces of fiction, in my opinion, and that is the end of it.

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2008 05:20 PM
Click here to Send exanda kane a Private Message Find more posts by exanda kane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mandrag Ganon
Seeker

Such hatred AND bad grammar.

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2008 10:56 PM
MasterAshenVor
Grey Jedi

A Rock that Spews Plasma NAILS it for me personally because THE VONG are the ONLY RACE that we know of that has Rock shaped Vessels that Shoot Plasma....

Now new Question WAS IT A CORAL SKIPPER and if so Do you think a Vong Battle Ship was with it?

If Not what type of ship do you think it was

Scout , Science ect

Old Post Mar 4th, 2008 02:57 AM
Click here to Send MasterAshenVor a Private Message Find more posts by MasterAshenVor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

No need for that, Jac. Let him be.

Likely a scout vessel, checking out what could be found. They just happened to find Canderous. Woohoo.

Old Post Mar 4th, 2008 04:08 AM
Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

Millennia in the void traveling to a new galaxy they'd already scouted out. Continuity at its best.

Old Post Mar 4th, 2008 04:37 AM
truejedi

well, i've said before that i thought Revan KNEW that the Vong were coming, and that is what he left the galaxy in search of. Kraya talks about how the "true sith" were those who distorted the force, and we know that the vong couldn't be sensed in the force. I had forgotten Canderous says that, but if so, it makes Revan leaving for that reason, more likely, not less.

Old Post Mar 4th, 2008 04:43 PM
Click here to Send truejedi a Private Message Find more posts by truejedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
exanda kane

Originally posted by exanda kane
Not hatred. I'd be a bit sick in the head if I had the time to hate such books. They are pretty crap, poorly written* pieces of fiction, in my opinion, and that is the end of it.

quote:
Originally posted by LORD JLRTENJAC

Such hatred AND bad grammar.

That would come simply under bad grammer, smarty pants.

Old Post Mar 4th, 2008 08:55 PM
MasterAshenVor
Grey Jedi

Well here is the thing

Revan Left to find the GREAT THREAT the thing that so called ORCHASTRATED the Mandolorian Wars

The Fact that Such a powerful sith as Revan NEVER came back would probibally explain the Vong since they were VERY VERY VERY good at killing Jedi

Old Post Mar 5th, 2008 01:20 AM
Elite Hunter

highly unlikely

Old Post Mar 5th, 2008 02:24 AM
Click here to Send Elite Hunter a Private Message Find more posts by Elite Hunter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote