KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Which Side Do You Support?

Which Side?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Jedi 12 50.00%
Sith 12 50.00%
Total: 24 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Which Side Do You Support?
Started by: ThoraxeRMG

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
GenomeFrozener
The Last Boss

Which Side Do You Support?

Do you support the Sith or the Jedi?
State your reasons why as well.

Oh yeah! SUCK MY...duck?

Old Post Mar 4th, 2008 07:46 PM
Click here to Send GenomeFrozener a Private Message Find more posts by GenomeFrozener Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
123KID
Restricted

Account Restricted

the Jedi are filled with flaws
the Old Jedi Order of the PT emphasized discipline and control of emotion to the point you have to suppress or deny that emotion
this helped the ticking timebomb Anakin Skywalker get further down the path of the Dark Side
the New Jedi Order started by Luke wants people to openly love an dexpress passion and that led to the split of the Jedi during the early books of the NJO series with Kyp Durron being the leader of the split

the Sith are all about being honest with yourself and that's good

Old Post Mar 4th, 2008 08:16 PM
Click here to Send 123KID a Private Message Find more posts by 123KID Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Agent White
No title since 2009-07-25

I support the Sith because I know that the Sith have the power to destroy the Yuuzhan Vong when they do come (of course the Vong are the biggest threat to the Galaxy ever...period), while the Jedi do not. The only reason the Galactic Alliance won the Vong War was simple book mechanics: the good guys have to win. Realistically only the Sith would have the power to destroy the Vong.

Plus the Jedi pointlessly ignore powerful powers the Sith use such as Force lightning, Force Drain, Force Kill etc. which of course help oneself accomplish one's goals much faster (i.e. through killing anyone that gets in your way). The Sith way is the natural order of the Galaxy.

Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength, I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.
The Force shall free me.

"I'm not crazy! Don't call me crazy! I'm just not user-friendly!"

Old Post Mar 4th, 2008 10:33 PM
Click here to Send Agent White a Private Message Find more posts by Agent White Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
exanda kane

Eck, somewhat remniscent of the tension in the US betweeen rhetoric and reality. Not likin' that analogy? Ah right, forget it then.

Bravely Calling Actors By Their Second Names

Old Post Mar 4th, 2008 10:55 PM
Click here to Send exanda kane a Private Message Find more posts by exanda kane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Elite Hunter

I prefer the sith too. I mean with the sith ruling the galaxy, is when imo is the point when the planets of the empire(formally of the republic) are the safest as long as they don't piss off the sith then they can say bye bye to their home world. wink Being a sith allows you to be yourself and not be restricted by pointless rules.

Old Post Mar 4th, 2008 10:59 PM
Click here to Send Elite Hunter a Private Message Find more posts by Elite Hunter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
truejedi

I would say the Jedi because the Sith are SO predictable. It always comes down to hating and shooting lightning out of their hands.... Jedi find a variety of ways to kill things.

Old Post Mar 5th, 2008 12:26 AM
Click here to Send truejedi a Private Message Find more posts by truejedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Agent White

quote: (post)
Originally posted by truejedi
I would say the Jedi because the Sith are SO predictable. It always comes down to hating and shooting lightning out of their hands.... Jedi find a variety of ways to kill things.

But it's not only lightning...you've got my personal favorite Force Drain, too.

Go Kreia killing 3 Masters with a single Drain!

Old Post Mar 5th, 2008 12:44 AM
Click here to Send Agent White a Private Message Find more posts by Agent White Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Elite Hunter

I am fond of the force crush and Kun's ebony lightning

Old Post Mar 5th, 2008 12:46 AM
Click here to Send Elite Hunter a Private Message Find more posts by Elite Hunter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Agent White

Originally posted by Elite Hunter
I am fond of the force crush and Kun's ebony lightning

It's all good.

Old Post Mar 5th, 2008 12:50 AM
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

Jedi.

The Sith are pathetic fools who will NEVER achieve total victory because they're too busy being fvcking retards killing each other/ scheming against each other.

Jedi ruled the Galaxy for thousands upon thousands of years. Sith died out.

Jedi >>>>>>>>>>>>>> Sith

Old Post Mar 5th, 2008 01:14 AM
Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MasterAshenVor
Grey Jedi

I go for Jedi

The Sith are PURE IDIOTS like whats his face said up there they are always ****ing up each other

SCHEMEING AGINST EACH OTHER

KILLING EACH OTHER

CRYING ABOUT SOMETHING SOMEONE ELSE HAS

BEING SO POWER HUNGRY THEY CANT SEE THEIR HAND INFRONT OF THEIR FACE.

"I see more Grey than Light or Dark now days." - Jolee Bindo

"I will do what I must Obi-Wan." - Qui-Gon-Jinn

Old Post Mar 5th, 2008 01:22 AM
Click here to Send MasterAshenVor a Private Message Find more posts by MasterAshenVor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blue_Hefner

Re: Which Side Do You Support?

Originally posted by ThoraxeRMG
Do you support the Sith or the Jedi?
State your reasons why as well.

Sith because Freedon nadd was one

Old Post Mar 5th, 2008 01:27 AM
Click here to Send Blue_Hefner a Private Message Find more posts by Blue_Hefner Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Col. Valerian
Republic Navy

The Sith are far worse than any Jedi. Anyone in his right mind would see that. They may be cooler-looking and have cooler powers, but they are selfish, power-hungry idiots gone mad in their quest for power, who will eventually destroy each other. The Jedi, on the other hand are, quite simply, the contrary.

Old Post Mar 5th, 2008 03:37 AM
Click here to Send Col. Valerian a Private Message Find more posts by Col. Valerian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

The awesome powers aside, does anyone really want to be on the side where you know one day, you're gonna get stabbed in the back? Do the Sith ever win? I'd rather be on the side that actually allows for some peace and quiet, and where you're not constantly checking every corner, testing every meal for poison.

Old Post Mar 5th, 2008 04:49 AM
Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

Well if you're Bane, I guess you don't really care about the poison.

Old Post Mar 5th, 2008 05:02 AM
Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

Teehee, I always giggle like a schoolgirl whenever someone mentions Bane.

Crap, I think Nebaris has socked my mind.

Old Post Mar 5th, 2008 05:08 AM
Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

The Sith Ideology is far superior to the Jedi's. There are no good Jedi that I like, only Sith. Plus the Freedom already mentioned.

Old Post Mar 5th, 2008 01:19 PM
Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BoratBorat
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'd go suck banes dick.

Old Post Mar 5th, 2008 01:37 PM
Click here to Send BoratBorat a Private Message Find more posts by BoratBorat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Urm........ good for you.

Bane's philosophy is the best ever though. The jedi are too constricting, their concept of no emotion is the worst one ever conceived. You might as well deny yourself eyes. Plus, is there any jedi who is even remotely likable?

Old Post Mar 5th, 2008 02:44 PM
Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
exanda kane

I do hope you are having a laugh:

"The Sith Ideology is far superior"

Of course, if you are pulling everyones leg then well done and even if you're speaking with tongue-in-cheek,well done. Yeah, it would be funny if you were nut enough to believe a pulp ideology from SW.

Bravely Calling Actors By Their Second Names

Old Post Mar 5th, 2008 03:10 PM
Click here to Send exanda kane a Private Message Find more posts by exanda kane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote