KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Jedi Power Battles

Jedi Power Battles
Started by: ToMacco

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ToMacco
Mr. Orange

Jedi Power Battles

Hey, what's up everyone? No time to talk today, I've got stuff to do. Just wanted to pop in and say hi.

And, does anyone know if Star Wars Episode I: JEDI POWER BATTLES for playstation. . . can two people play at once?

I want a fun simultanious game. Is that what this is? Two jedi whop ass, or do you take turns playing? If anyone knows please post the answer.

Thanks!
ToMacco smile

4 8 15 16 23 42

Old Post Jan 18th, 2002 09:39 PM
Click here to Send ToMacco a Private Message Find more posts by ToMacco Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ToMacco
Mr. Orange

Come on. Nobody has played this?

No one knows if it's simultanious or if it is take turns?

4 8 15 16 23 42

Old Post Jan 18th, 2002 09:49 PM
Click here to Send ToMacco a Private Message Find more posts by ToMacco Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

If you would wait more than ten minutes next time maybe you'll get an answer, also I believe the mods need to move this thread to the EU section.

Old Post Jan 18th, 2002 10:07 PM
Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

I would agree with that statement.

Old Post Jan 18th, 2002 10:11 PM
Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

Glad to help out

Old Post Jan 18th, 2002 10:13 PM
Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Ok, To...

1. Yes, two people can play at once

2. That's pretty fun...

3... but overall, the game is rubbish. It starts cool and gets worse with lots of pointless jumping that makes it too much of a chore to play through. And the twenty-foot sabre power up is freaky!

Give me an infinite lives cheat and I'll hapily play through it with anyone. I'll take Qui-Gon.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Jan 19th, 2002 12:13 AM
Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

My friend did something funny in Multiplayer once.

My friend Colin was a battle droid and his friend Glen was one of the Jedi. Glen sliced Colin in half. Colin came back with another life, only one thing: he was still cut in half. He could only kick and Glen couldn't hit him! Sounds cool.

I want to play multiplayer in Obi-Wan for X-Box. It'd be cool if they released it for Gamecube. Then I could play it. big grin

And in my opinion, Gamecube is better than X-Box.

Old Post Jan 19th, 2002 04:37 AM
Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

X-Box sux, Gamecube only has games for little kids. So Playstation 2 is the best overall

Old Post Jan 19th, 2002 09:23 PM
mah
J-type 327 Nubian

how constructive and original.

x-box doesn't suck, halo is a SUPERb game.

gamecube does not have games only for kids (res.evil, perfect dark, turok, sportsgames (all EA, tony hawk++) and of course nintendo games like mario and zelda

ps2 is also good, what I want to say is that all have good sides (and bad), but people who have different favourite types of games can choose different consoles. don't come here with that fantalk-crap, 'this sucks and that rules'. that's just pathetic.

Old Post Jan 19th, 2002 10:00 PM
Click here to Send mah a Private Message Find more posts by mah Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ToMacco
Mr. Orange

Nintendo 64 was basically for kids. They made 4 or 5 good games for it. The Zelda's were good, Conckers Bad Fur Day was good, and Griffey Baseball.

They rest of the games were like Pokemon and Mario Paint. They were just stupid.

4 8 15 16 23 42

Old Post Jan 20th, 2002 01:44 PM
mah
J-type 327 Nubian

I don't know if I can take that seriously, cause Mario Paint was for the SNES.

Old Post Jan 20th, 2002 02:17 PM
Click here to Send mah a Private Message Find more posts by mah Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ToMacco
Mr. Orange

Oh, for God's sake. roll eyes (sarcastic) roll eyes (sarcastic) You know what I mean. Mario Paint was just an example

4 8 15 16 23 42

Old Post Jan 20th, 2002 02:34 PM
mah
J-type 327 Nubian

but thus a a bad example, for your critic was indeed pointed at the N64 smile
anyways, I like Mario.
*It's a-me, Mario!'

Old Post Jan 20th, 2002 02:36 PM
ToMacco
Mr. Orange

All three Super Mario Brothers for the original Nintendo were good.

I think the ending for Super Mario Bros. 2 is the best ending ever. It was WAY ahead of its time.

4 8 15 16 23 42

Old Post Jan 20th, 2002 02:43 PM
mah
J-type 327 Nubian

yeah
super mario 64 was also supreme don't you think?

Old Post Jan 20th, 2002 02:57 PM
ToMacco
Mr. Orange

Never played it. Should I?

4 8 15 16 23 42

Old Post Jan 20th, 2002 03:03 PM
mah
J-type 327 Nubian

let me see.....it was voted for the best game of all time when it arrived...I think you should, yeah.
the graphics might be a bit outdated now, but it set the standard for all 3D games that followed. Timeless.

Old Post Jan 20th, 2002 03:05 PM
ToMacco
Mr. Orange

*leaves for Funcoland*

4 8 15 16 23 42

Old Post Jan 20th, 2002 03:08 PM
REXXXX
Networking

The only game for Gamecube that's going to be violent so far is Turok Evolution. Bloody, bloody, BLOODY!

Old Post Jan 20th, 2002 08:36 PM
Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Julie
The Student

I don't have a gamecube sad what'll I do?....ahhhh....I guess I'll just have to stick to my x box

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2002 01:03 AM
Click here to Send Julie a Private Message Find more posts by Julie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote