KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Droid IQ!?

Droid IQ!?
Started by: Man of Christ

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Man of Christ
Apostle and Preacher

Droid IQ!?

i just saw the clone wars movie and the IQ of the dorids seemed to have declined drastically from aotc. why is it that they make dumb mistakes like not being able to remeber numbers and falling off cliffs, why did GL allow this lack of continuity>

Acts 4:12
Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.

angel

Old Post Aug 16th, 2008 02:04 AM
Click here to Send Man of Christ a Private Message Find more posts by Man of Christ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Subjekt
The beginning of the end.

Yea, because they came from brain surgery to fight in the movies.

Thanks to Advent for the Sig!

Old Post Aug 16th, 2008 02:07 AM
Click here to Send Darth Subjekt a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Subjekt Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gideon
Restricted

Account Restricted

Just got back from it, too. I thought it was a pretty good movie... did anyone notice that Anakin defeated Count Dooku?

Old Post Aug 16th, 2008 04:18 AM
Click here to Send Gideon a Private Message Find more posts by Gideon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Col. Valerian
Republic Navy

Old Post Aug 16th, 2008 06:15 AM
Click here to Send Col. Valerian a Private Message Find more posts by Col. Valerian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Master Crimzon
Baby Killer

Anakin... defeated Dooku? Is that canon?

Old Post Aug 16th, 2008 11:40 AM
Click here to Send Master Crimzon a Private Message Find more posts by Master Crimzon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Obsidian Fury

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Master Crimzon
Anakin... defeated Dooku? Is that canon?

Sure it is. Watch RotS.

Old Post Aug 16th, 2008 12:04 PM
Click here to Send Obsidian Fury a Private Message Find more posts by Obsidian Fury Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q'Anilia
Exiled Master Jedi

The events of the movie is recorded in the official databank of Star Wars. I think that is enough for it to be considered canon.
[SPOILER - highlight to read]: BUT Anakin did not exactly defeat Dooku. He fled if I recall properly. Dooku had the upper hand whenever he was putting effort into it.
http://www.starwars.com/vault/databank/index.html

Old Post Aug 16th, 2008 12:17 PM
Click here to Send Q'Anilia a Private Message Find more posts by Q'Anilia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Master Crimzon
Baby Killer

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Obsidian Fury
Sure it is. Watch RotS.

I meant in Clone Wars. I know Anakin beat Dooku in RotS (and I've argued lots of times that the win is legitimate).

Old Post Aug 16th, 2008 01:26 PM
Click here to Send Master Crimzon a Private Message Find more posts by Master Crimzon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Obsidian Fury

Well. Seer Q'Anilia here seem to have brought up all the proof you need. The official databank brings up the events of the Clone Wars, thus' it should be canon. Although as she also mentioned, it was not really a "defeat"

Old Post Aug 16th, 2008 01:44 PM
Click here to Send Obsidian Fury a Private Message Find more posts by Obsidian Fury Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gideon
Restricted

Account Restricted

Anakin fled to rescue Ahsoka from General Grievous's Magnaguards. Prior to that, he disarmed Dooku and had him cornered. Though I will note two things in all fairness: a.) Dooku wasn't worried (probably because he knew Skywalker would rush off for his apprentice) and b.) during the duel, the lightsaber skills seemed to be equal, but Dooku did knock Anakin on his ass big-time with the Force.

Old Post Aug 16th, 2008 01:51 PM
Click here to Send Gideon a Private Message Find more posts by Gideon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Obsidian Fury

True.

Old Post Aug 16th, 2008 01:57 PM
Master Crimzon
Baby Killer

Damnit, I really need to watch that movie.

Old Post Aug 16th, 2008 02:07 PM