KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Post ROTJ Books

Post ROTJ Books
Started by: Icy Ninja

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Icy Ninja
Ninja Sith

Post ROTJ Books

I hear that most of this stuff is trash but I would like to learn more about the characters by some other means then wookieepedia. The only ones I have read is the comic versions of the thrawn trilogy, what is a good book or series that I should continue off of?

Old Post Oct 8th, 2008 12:17 AM
Click here to Send Icy Ninja a Private Message Find more posts by Icy Ninja Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Col. Valerian
Republic Navy

You can also download them from the internet.

Old Post Oct 8th, 2008 03:51 AM
Click here to Send Col. Valerian a Private Message Find more posts by Col. Valerian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Icy Ninja
Ninja Sith

I am using that Russian website and just putting them on a word document but do you know of any good books that take place in that time period

Old Post Oct 8th, 2008 04:28 AM
Click here to Send Icy Ninja a Private Message Find more posts by Icy Ninja Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
truejedi

well, unless you want to avoid getting lost in upcoming books later, you should probably read LOTF, at least enough to get the plot details.... IMO Inferno was pretty good, and the one near the beginning where Han and Boba assassinate han's cousin solo.

Old Post Oct 8th, 2008 04:59 AM
Click here to Send truejedi a Private Message Find more posts by truejedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

There is much, much more he would have to read in order to understand LOTF, if all he has read are the Thrawn books (which are great, btw).

Old Post Oct 8th, 2008 05:39 AM
Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
truejedi

oh, yeah, for some reason i was thinking this was post NJO books... yeah, okay, lots of good post ROTJ books, the JA series was excellent,
If you read Outbound Flight, then Survivors Quest is really good read, though i would prefer to read SQ, then OF.

Old Post Oct 8th, 2008 05:48 AM
Click here to Send truejedi a Private Message Find more posts by truejedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote