KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Kotor vs PT Era

Kotor vs PT Era
Started by: Kotor3

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kotor3

Kotor vs PT Era

The vs Forum is toally bias with some totally for the PT era and some totally for the Kotor era.

Thoughts which era is more, dangerous, powerful, and glorious.

Old Post Jan 27th, 2009 03:20 PM
Click here to Send Kotor3 a Private Message Find more posts by Kotor3 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BoratBorat
Restricted

Account Restricted

The PT according to lucas. Sorry.

Old Post Jan 27th, 2009 03:29 PM
Click here to Send BoratBorat a Private Message Find more posts by BoratBorat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gideon
Restricted

Account Restricted

The PT. It has the more powerful Force users, more accomplished swordmasters, greater weapons and technology, and is the focus of the movies -- the ultimate Star Wars story.

The KotOR era is just background noise in the grand scheme of things.

Old Post Jan 27th, 2009 03:53 PM
Click here to Send Gideon a Private Message Find more posts by Gideon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vorpal Ruin
Jedi Master

Well weren't the Jedi all killed off during KoTOR? If so it would seem that the KoTOR era would be a bit more dangerous because of no Jedi Knights to protect them.

Old Post Jan 27th, 2009 09:08 PM
Click here to Send Vorpal Ruin a Private Message Find more posts by Vorpal Ruin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Col. Valerian
Republic Navy

Probably was because the Jedi and the Republic were one thousand times weaker.

Old Post Jan 27th, 2009 09:36 PM
Click here to Send Col. Valerian a Private Message Find more posts by Col. Valerian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vorpal Ruin
Jedi Master

You belive that KoTOR era Jedi only had 1/1000 the power as a PT era Jedi? With 1/1000 of the average PT Jedi power i don't think anyone could force push a paper clip.

Old Post Jan 27th, 2009 09:39 PM
Click here to Send Vorpal Ruin a Private Message Find more posts by Vorpal Ruin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Col. Valerian
Republic Navy

Um, joke? joking? Yeah..

Old Post Jan 27th, 2009 09:41 PM
Click here to Send Col. Valerian a Private Message Find more posts by Col. Valerian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vorpal Ruin
Jedi Master

Pie? Um... toothbrush. Wait, I was just responding to you. I don't know what to say to: "Um, joke? joking? Yeah.."

Old Post Jan 27th, 2009 09:45 PM
Col. Valerian
Republic Navy

Just say "Oh, ok."

Old Post Jan 27th, 2009 09:50 PM
Zamp
The Blind Critic

Re: Kotor vs PT Era

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Kotor3
The vs Forum is toally bias with some totally for the PT era

Like George Lucas

and some totally for the Kotor era.

Like n00baris.

Old Post Jan 27th, 2009 10:00 PM
Click here to Send Zamp a Private Message Find more posts by Zamp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vorpal Ruin
Jedi Master

Originally posted by Cpt. Valerian
Just say "Oh, ok."

Oh, ok.

Old Post Jan 27th, 2009 10:14 PM
Eminence
Boss

KOTOR has the highest concentration of gorgeous babes of all colors and species because Darth Revan, the ultimate ladies' man, is a walking singularity. You even play as one of those brainwashed chicks in the sequel!

KOTOR > PT.

Old Post Jan 27th, 2009 11:09 PM
Click here to Send Eminence a Private Message Find more posts by Eminence Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kotor3

Re: Re: Kotor vs PT Era

Originally posted by Red Nemesis

Like George Lucas

Like n00baris. [/B]

I think we have a winner! big grin

Old Post Jan 28th, 2009 01:21 AM
Click here to Send Kotor3 a Private Message Find more posts by Kotor3 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

Re: Re: Re: Kotor vs PT Era

I think we have a winner! big grin
Are you actually not aware of the rules of canon?

Old Post Jan 28th, 2009 03:33 AM
Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Col. Valerian
Republic Navy

Wasn't he joking?

Old Post Jan 28th, 2009 03:35 AM
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

Not according to his first post.

Old Post Jan 28th, 2009 03:56 AM
Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kotor3

Re: Re: Re: Re: Kotor vs PT Era

Originally posted by Lord Lucien
Are you actually not aware of the rules of canon?

I have to admit, I have no idea of what you are talking about.

Old Post Jan 28th, 2009 06:44 PM
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Kotor vs PT Era

I have to admit, I have no idea of what you are talking about.
Jesus...

Old Post Jan 28th, 2009 07:11 PM
Kotor3

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Kotor vs PT Era

Originally posted by Lord Lucien
Jesus...

I think there is a misunderstanding here so let me rephrase:
What the Hell does your question (Are you actually not aware of the rules of canon?) have to do with my response?

It seem like everyone else got the joke except for you.

Old Post Jan 28th, 2009 11:23 PM
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Kotor vs PT Era

I think there is a misunderstanding here so let me rephrase:
What the Hell does your question (Are you actually not aware of the rules of canon?) have to do with my response?

It seem like everyone else got the joke except for you.
That's cuz I don't read a lot of the threads.

My incredulousness stems from your first post, i.e the thread's topic. Canon says PT>KotOR, everyone knows that. So you either opened this thread to waste everyone's time, or you're seriously unfamiliar with said canonical fact.

Which is it?

Old Post Jan 28th, 2009 11:42 PM