KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Kyp Durron - Descendant of Revan & Bastila?

Kyp Durron - Descendant of Revan & Bastila?
Started by: Darth Truculent

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Darth Truculent
Truth is written in Blood

Kyp Durron - Descendant of Revan & Bastila?

We all know that Kyp is a titan of the Force and would it surprise anyone if Star Wars decided to name him as the descendant of Revan & Bastila? Assuming that Revan is the father of course. Revan was one of the most powerful Force users in Jedi and Sith history and it wouldn't surprise me at all. Kyp is also one of the most powerful Jedi too. Opinions?

War Doctor

Old Post Apr 14th, 2009 06:53 PM
Click here to Send Darth Truculent a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Truculent Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Elite Hunter

No

Old Post Apr 14th, 2009 07:08 PM
Click here to Send Elite Hunter a Private Message Find more posts by Elite Hunter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zamp
The Blind Critic

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Elite Hunter
No

R U cereal?

He is obviously their illegitimate love child. Bastilla had a gestation period of lyke 2200000 years and wuz cept in kriogenix 4 most of it.

In all seriousness though, you can't prove that he isn't a descendant of Revan and Bastilla any more than you can prove that Bastilla's child's father isn't Revan.

Old Post Apr 14th, 2009 07:35 PM
Click here to Send Zamp a Private Message Find more posts by Zamp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Slash_KMC
Retired Helper

We need a freakin' DNA test. Quickly.

Old Post Apr 14th, 2009 07:38 PM
Click here to Send Slash_KMC a Private Message Find more posts by Slash_KMC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

Who cares? Could just as easily have been Shmi, or Palpatine's daddy.

Old Post Apr 14th, 2009 08:22 PM
Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zamp
The Blind Critic

You don't understand Tangible. You can't prove it wasn't Revan and Bastilla. Go ahead. Try.

Now that you've failed, accept the truth: Kyp is a descendant of Revan.

Old Post Apr 14th, 2009 08:26 PM
Click here to Send Zamp a Private Message Find more posts by Zamp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

But of course!

Old Post Apr 14th, 2009 08:27 PM
Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Barringer

At least this idea is better than the fanon idea I've encountered that says the Skywalker line is descended from Revan.

Old Post Apr 14th, 2009 09:02 PM
Click here to Send Barringer a Private Message Find more posts by Barringer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eminence
Boss

Whoa! That makes Kyp Durron and Bane, like, thirty-ninth cousins ninety-two times removed, cuz Bane's a descendant of Revan and Bastila, too!

I've honestly never seen someone seize upon a yet to be validated idea and come up with all this.

Wait, scratch that. The "Obama isn't American!" online crowd does it better.

Old Post Apr 14th, 2009 09:17 PM
Click here to Send Eminence a Private Message Find more posts by Eminence Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

absolutely not

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Apr 14th, 2009 09:41 PM
Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

So does that make Luke part black?

Old Post Apr 14th, 2009 09:42 PM
Zamp
The Blind Critic

Originally posted by Eminence
Whoa! That makes Kyp Durron and Bane, like, thirty-ninth cousins ninety-two times removed, cuz Bane's a descendant of Revan and Bastila, too!

I've honestly never seen someone seize upon a yet to be validated idea and come up with all this.

Wait, scratch that. The "Obama isn't American!" online crowd does it better.

Lyke how they cited Wikipedia as a source.

Gets me every time.

Old Post Apr 14th, 2009 10:50 PM
Eminence
Boss

It hurts my brain a lot.

Actually, here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cpBzQI_7ez8

Skip to page 9 of the comments, and read what "theRightizright" has to say from there.

Old Post Apr 14th, 2009 11:05 PM
Click here to Send Eminence a Private Message Find more posts by Eminence Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Elite Hunter

Originally posted by Barringer
At least this idea is better than the fanon idea I've encountered that says the Skywalker line is descended from Revan.

God dam, I can't stand those. I hate when Kotor fanboys do that, that's why most kotor fan fiction(and I'm not counting comedy skits either) sucks, they either ridiculously overpower Revan/Exile/True Sith, change Revan's gender to a female to live out some romantic fantasy they had about him (or her in this case) or they make an OC that is stronger than Revan who they made to look uber oh and I wish someone made a decent time travel story cause I haven't had any luck find them.

The best sw fan fiction stories that I've read take place from the PT and beyond,but still use movie, or post ROTJ-LOTF characters, I also dislike hundreds of years in the future stories. Well that's my off topic rant for the day. stick out tongue

Old Post Apr 14th, 2009 11:48 PM
Click here to Send Elite Hunter a Private Message Find more posts by Elite Hunter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarthLazious
Dark Lord of the KMC

No.

http://thewilloftheforce.webs.com/

Old Post Apr 18th, 2009 10:48 AM
Click here to Send DarthLazious a Private Message Find more posts by DarthLazious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Janus Marius
Plo Koon Rulez!

Maury: Revan, you are not the father!

*Cue rap music and Revan dancing*

Old Post Apr 18th, 2009 09:49 PM
Click here to Send Janus Marius a Private Message Find more posts by Janus Marius Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Okay, this is ridiculous. There has been absolutely nothing to suggest that Kyp is a descendant of Revan. I'm killing this before people start taking this to Supershadow...

Old Post Apr 18th, 2009 09:53 PM
Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote