KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Galen Marek - How strong would he have been if he completed his training under Kota?

Galen Marek - How strong would he have been if he completed his training under Kota?
Started by: Darth Truculent

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Darth Truculent
Truth is written in Blood

Galen Marek - How strong would he have been if he completed his training under Kota?

How strong would he have been? The guy had an enormous amount of raw Force power that had yet to be developed. At the time of his death, IMO he was nearly as strong as NJO Jacen Solo. If he did complete his Jedi training, would he have been in more of a position to defeat Sidious?Opinions anyone?

War Doctor

Old Post Jul 5th, 2009 04:44 PM
Click here to Send Darth Truculent a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Truculent Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Ground

No. Assuming this is DE Sidious, he cannot be defeated by anyone. Unless it's Yoda or Mace.

Old Post Jul 5th, 2009 07:39 PM
Click here to Send The Ground a Private Message Find more posts by The Ground Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Yeah, he would have beaten Sidious.

Old Post Jul 5th, 2009 07:51 PM
Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Ground

This is the same Sidious who defeated Luke? The most powerful Jedi of all?

Old Post Jul 5th, 2009 08:07 PM
Click here to Send The Ground a Private Message Find more posts by The Ground Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

He wasn't at that point in time.

Old Post Jul 5th, 2009 08:39 PM
Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

I don't think he would have. He was ridiculously (and I mean ridiculously, it was stupid how much power he had) powerful, but Sidious was more so.

Old Post Jul 5th, 2009 08:51 PM
Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Captain REX
I don't think he would have. He was ridiculously (and I mean ridiculously, it was stupid how much power he had) powerful, but Sidious was more so.

I completley agree. I hated Galen's character because he was an overpowered Gary Sue.

Old Post Jul 5th, 2009 10:15 PM
Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Incanus
Istari

Actually, Garen Marek had the potential to become the most powerful force user in history, because Vaders ability was hampered by his suit and various mechanical things. Otherwise Vader would wtfomglolrofl pwn him. because hes the Chosen One.

Isil
Turgon aran Gondolin tortha gar a matha, i vegil Glamdring gud dae lo, dam an Glamhoth.

Old Post Jul 6th, 2009 02:20 AM
Click here to Send Incanus a Private Message Find more posts by Incanus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zamp
The Blind Critic

Originally posted by ares834
I completley agree. I hated Galen's character because he was an overpowered Gary Sue.

thumb up

Originally posted by Incanus
Actually, Garen Marek had the potential to become the most powerful force user in history, because Vaders ability was hampered by his suit and various mechanical things. Otherwise Vader would wtfomglolrofl pwn him. because hes the Chosen One.

erm

Old Post Jul 6th, 2009 02:50 AM
Click here to Send Zamp a Private Message Find more posts by Zamp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BoratBorat
Restricted

Account Restricted

No he didn't. A statement from a jackass like haden blackman does not equate to it being canon unless approved.

So just because he said something makes it so? Then cin drallig must be far superior to presuit vader in swordplay simply because the actor said so in a magazine.

Or hell even because lucas made a silly statement about anakins scar(like getting it when slipping from the bath tub) makes it so?

Oh hell no.

Old Post Jul 6th, 2009 05:04 AM
Click here to Send BoratBorat a Private Message Find more posts by BoratBorat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lucius
Unknown

Galen Marak at full potential would be X strong.

Old Post Jul 6th, 2009 05:34 AM
Click here to Send Lucius a Private Message Find more posts by Lucius Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

I could swear I've seen this thread before.

Old Post Jul 6th, 2009 05:51 AM
Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eminence
Boss

Old Post Jul 6th, 2009 06:20 AM
Click here to Send Eminence a Private Message Find more posts by Eminence Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BoratBorat
Restricted

Account Restricted

He must have an erection when he talks about galen.

Old Post Jul 6th, 2009 11:34 AM
Click here to Send BoratBorat a Private Message Find more posts by BoratBorat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Incanus
Istari

Ummm, i read about the strength of Galen on Wookieepedia...........

www.wookieepedia.com search Galen Marek

HIS FAMILY CREST IS THE CREST OF THE REBELLION!!!!

Isil
Turgon aran Gondolin tortha gar a matha, i vegil Glamdring gud dae lo, dam an Glamhoth.

Old Post Jul 11th, 2009 07:20 PM
Click here to Send Incanus a Private Message Find more posts by Incanus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mattatom
UNSC's finest.

Ummm, i read about the strength of Galen on Wookieepedia...........

www.wookieepedia.com search Galen Marek

HIS FAMILY CREST IS THE CREST OF THE REBELLION!!!!

*facepalms*

Might as well call him "Matt Atom Bomb"
Like his name suggests, he's quite atomic
And this fool - he likes DC Comics
Two energy swords make up his symbol
And trust me, dawg, this homie's nimble

Old Post Jul 11th, 2009 09:34 PM
Click here to Send mattatom a Private Message Find more posts by mattatom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zamp
The Blind Critic

Originally posted by mattatom
*facepalms*

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jul 12th, 2009 12:44 AM
Click here to Send Zamp a Private Message Find more posts by Zamp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Slash_KMC
Retired Helper

Originally posted by Red Nemesis

Again?

Old Post Jul 12th, 2009 01:48 AM
Click here to Send Slash_KMC a Private Message Find more posts by Slash_KMC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zamp
The Blind Critic

Siempre.

Old Post Jul 12th, 2009 02:04 AM
Zamp
The Blind Critic

Edit:

Old Post Jul 12th, 2009 02:21 AM