KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Starkiller lives?! WTF!

Starkiller lives?! WTF!
Started by: ares834

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ares834

Starkiller lives?! WTF!

Yep apparently Galen the Gary Stu Marek survives the force unleashed...
http://www.gametrailers.com/video/s...-spike-tv/59816

Old Post Dec 13th, 2009 08:48 AM
Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BoratBorat
Restricted

Account Restricted

Oh god. Between bane and galen, i cant think whose more gary stuish.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2009 09:29 AM
Click here to Send BoratBorat a Private Message Find more posts by BoratBorat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bladewind

Awesome trailer. I want to see more! big grin

Old Post Dec 13th, 2009 10:21 AM
Click here to Send Bladewind a Private Message Find more posts by Bladewind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Weltall
Restricted

Account Restricted

Bane, easily.

Not only is he vastly powerful (displaying a greater learning rate and a higher level of realised power than Marek) but he's also among the most intelligent characters in the mythos.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2009 10:58 AM
Click here to Send Weltall a Private Message Find more posts by Weltall Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mattatom
UNSC's finest.

Fierfek!

Might as well call him "Matt Atom Bomb"
Like his name suggests, he's quite atomic
And this fool - he likes DC Comics
Two energy swords make up his symbol
And trust me, dawg, this homie's nimble

Old Post Dec 13th, 2009 11:00 AM
Click here to Send mattatom a Private Message Find more posts by mattatom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BoratBorat
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Weltall
Bane, easily.

Not only is he vastly powerful (displaying a greater learning rate and a higher level of realised power than Marek) but he's also among the most intelligent characters in the mythos.
You must love drew karpyshyn then seeing he created your favourite bane.

What made you so interested in him? Do you have fetishs for very tall, large and bald muscular men?

Old Post Dec 13th, 2009 11:05 AM
Click here to Send BoratBorat a Private Message Find more posts by BoratBorat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Weltall
Restricted

Account Restricted

yes

Old Post Dec 13th, 2009 11:07 AM
Click here to Send Weltall a Private Message Find more posts by Weltall Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BoratBorat
Restricted

Account Restricted

Then go look up ronnie coleman, he would make you cream your pants because he is even larger than bane smile

Old Post Dec 13th, 2009 12:27 PM
darthbanelives

i really don't understand how galen lived...if anyone finds out anything let me know. as far as bane being gary stuish, he just got taken down a notch by drew k, who apparently says zannah was the new dark lord, and bane lost the battle of wills. its all on his website.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2009 05:38 PM
Click here to Send darthbanelives a Private Message Find more posts by darthbanelives Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr McBeefington
Restricted

Account Restricted

I think these people are really broke, otherwise it makes no sense for a part 2.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2009 05:39 PM
Click here to Send Dr McBeefington a Private Message Find more posts by Dr McBeefington Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthbanelives

they must be broke, or freakin retarded. the guy dies twice in the game, and they are bringing him back again! ,might as well make him the new chosen

Old Post Dec 13th, 2009 05:41 PM
Click here to Send darthbanelives a Private Message Find more posts by darthbanelives Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth_Glentract
The Truest Sith Lord

^amen.

Him surviving is probably the gayest thing ever though.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2009 05:53 PM
Click here to Send Darth_Glentract a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_Glentract Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

Well if they let Vader kill him this time around I think I'll let it slide.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2009 06:11 PM
Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Samurai100

I think he will be trained by yoda sometime in the game

Old Post Dec 13th, 2009 06:43 PM
Click here to Send Samurai100 a Private Message Find more posts by Samurai100 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Slash_KMC
Retired Helper

Originally posted by BoratBorat
Oh god. Between bane and galen, i cant think whose more gary stuish.

Ehm, Revan?

Old Post Dec 13th, 2009 06:46 PM
Click here to Send Slash_KMC a Private Message Find more posts by Slash_KMC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthbanelives

i'm just interested in what they'll pull out of their butts to make the story work....kinda scares me.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2009 06:57 PM
AthenasTrgrFngr
Don't wanna die...

why are people saying theyre retarded for making this? the first game made oodles of cash and was general well recieved by critics. the majority of star wars fans aka the not hardcore ones who care about canon are going to buy up the sequel and its expansion just like they did the first one and thats money int he bank!

if i were la id pop out as many retarded sw games as possible.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2009 07:16 PM
Click here to Send AthenasTrgrFngr a Private Message Find more posts by AthenasTrgrFngr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zamp
The Blind Critic

Originally posted by Ms.Marvel
why are people saying theyre retarded for making this? the first game made oodles of cash and was general well recieved by critics. the majority of star wars fans aka the not hardcore ones who care about canon are going to buy up the sequel and its expansion just like they did the first one and thats money int he bank!

"People" are saying that they are retarded [sic] for making a sequel because the previous one ended the story so absolutely: Starkiller died. From a storytelling point of view it cheapens his death.

(But yes, from an economic perspective it makes perfect sense. It is just that there are a lot of people for whom Star Wars was an important part of their childhood that don't want more travesties like the Clone Wars movie.)

Old Post Dec 13th, 2009 08:19 PM
Click here to Send Zamp a Private Message Find more posts by Zamp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Slash_KMC
Retired Helper

Originally posted by Ms.Marvel

There is more to it than just making money.

Old Post Dec 14th, 2009 01:21 AM
Click here to Send Slash_KMC a Private Message Find more posts by Slash_KMC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

Originally posted by Slash_KMC
There is more to it than just making money.
Yeah. It's not about money... It's about making a shitload of money.

But seriously, Lucas is a whore. There's no more accurate word for it. I mean there's selling your product, and then there's degrading it with all this... merchandising to the point that you've become nothing but a fat, f*cking, whore.

Old Post Dec 14th, 2009 01:44 AM
Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote