KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Who hates the way sidious finally dies?

Who hates the way sidious finally dies?
Started by: Samurai100

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Samurai100

Who hates the way sidious finally dies?

I really don't like the fact that sidious is shot in the back by Han Solo

Old Post Dec 25th, 2009 06:32 AM
Click here to Send Samurai100 a Private Message Find more posts by Samurai100 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

I don't think anybody really likes Dark Empire.

Old Post Dec 25th, 2009 09:51 AM
Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Abu-Bactr

He dies in a strange way.

Old Post Dec 25th, 2009 10:05 AM
Click here to Send Abu-Bactr a Private Message Find more posts by Abu-Bactr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

I've never read Dark Empire, but I know too much about it to say it sounds good.

Old Post Dec 25th, 2009 10:55 AM
Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
truejedi

since it means that balance was actually brought to the force by han solo, it could be argued the entire thing is one giant non-canon work, since it is contradicted by the movies.

Old Post Dec 25th, 2009 11:32 PM
Click here to Send truejedi a Private Message Find more posts by truejedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

Or that balance was brought by Anakin, but the prophesy was misread. Yoda saw it coming decades before.

Old Post Dec 26th, 2009 12:04 AM
Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
truejedi

Since Anakin finished absolutely nothing in his lifetime (didn't end the sith, didn't end the jedi) i'm going to say that "bringing balance to the force" is rubbish and pointless if the argument is to be made that anakin did it.

Lets hope someone else did, or it was a stupid pointless prophecy.

Old Post Dec 26th, 2009 05:47 AM
Click here to Send truejedi a Private Message Find more posts by truejedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mattatom
UNSC's finest.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by truejedi
Since Anakin finished absolutely nothing in his lifetime (didn't end the sith, didn't end the jedi) i'm going to say that "bringing balance to the force" is rubbish and pointless if the argument is to be made that anakin did it.

Lets hope someone else did, or it was a stupid pointless prophecy.
He did bring balance he didn't end either, if he had he'd made it lopsided wink. That or by him throwing Sidious down the shaft and as a result, killing himself, him killing himself via Sidious's lightning brought balance as Anakin was the one upsetting it.

Might as well call him "Matt Atom Bomb"
Like his name suggests, he's quite atomic
And this fool - he likes DC Comics
Two energy swords make up his symbol
And trust me, dawg, this homie's nimble

Old Post Dec 26th, 2009 12:14 PM
Click here to Send mattatom a Private Message Find more posts by mattatom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MasterAshenVor
Grey Jedi

Ummmmm Dark Empire's Sidious is A CLONE. A CLONE does not count as bringing balance to the force.

"I see more Grey than Light or Dark now days." - Jolee Bindo

"I will do what I must Obi-Wan." - Qui-Gon-Jinn

Old Post Dec 26th, 2009 04:23 PM
Click here to Send MasterAshenVor a Private Message Find more posts by MasterAshenVor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
truejedi

the difference between the Sidious Clone, and the C'Baoth clone is that Sidious transferred his life essence to the clone (like Bane, only without physical contact)

So we consider that to actually be him.

Old Post Dec 26th, 2009 10:15 PM
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

Originally posted by MasterAshenVor
Ummmmm Dark Empire's Sidious is A CLONE. A CLONE does not count as bringing balance to the force.
It was still the same person, just a different body. Like Bevel Lemelisk. Or Voldemort.

Old Post Dec 27th, 2009 06:32 AM
DarthLazious
Dark Lord of the KMC

Originally posted by REXXXX
I don't think anybody really likes Dark Empire.

mad HeyI loved it. I didn't like the way he died but I think he should have died in a lightsaber duel between Luke & Liea Vs Him.

http://thewilloftheforce.webs.com/

Old Post Jan 29th, 2010 10:23 AM
Click here to Send DarthLazious a Private Message Find more posts by DarthLazious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
overlord
OD'd

lol han solo

backwards, forwards, backwards, forwards

Old Post Feb 8th, 2010 01:30 PM
Click here to Send overlord a Private Message Find more posts by overlord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote