KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Create a Star Wars Character (Please take this seriously)

Create a Star Wars Character (Please take this seriously)
Started by: \\S//

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
\\S//
Restricted

Account Restricted

Create a Star Wars Character (Please take this seriously)

My name is Zett Heavenwalker, I am a 1,500 year old Human Male. I was born with a midi-chlorian count of over 50,000 per cell because I was conceived by the Force without a father. I reign above the Grand Master of the New Jedi Order in 100,000 ABY, I am known as the Dai-Grand Jedi Master, I wear the Posthumous Ceremonial Jedi Robe from Force Unleashed and have been given the Force Amplifying Codex, which is worn on a necklace, not only do I have access to every Jedi Knowledge Database, in which I have learned to heal myself and up to a thousand other Force Sensitives with a mere gesture, to levitate and fly and even alter the orbits of planetary objects with telekinesis alone, but I'm allowed to study the Sith arts and wield Sith Powers freely although I am completely immune the Dark Side's corruption. If need be, I can use Force Lightning, drain the Force Energies from Force Sensitives to feed my power, to wield Flesh Vaporizing Force Shadows Mastered by Darth Zannah, and I can even summon the Force Storms, wormholes discovered by Palpatine, although I would never use such Dark Powers. I am about to transcend into the Force, but I shall retain my identity by separating my mind from my body into the Beyond Shadows, where I shall be a Force Ghost.

Not only am I the most Powerful Jedi of all time, but I'm also considered the greatest lightsaber duelist as well, I use no single Form of Lightsaber Combat, in a duel I alternate from all Seven Lightsaber Forms, Vapaad, the Fast Style, the Medium and the Strong Style as needed. I wield a curved transparent glass lightsaber hilt, the lightsaber has two crystals, one of these crystals amplifies and bonds to my Force Energy and uses it to increase the power and heat of the blade, the other is a pure white lightsaber crystal, producing a white blade. Because of these crystals, my lightsaber is more powerful than any other lightsaber blade in History.

Old Post Feb 14th, 2010 10:05 PM
Click here to Send \\S// a Private Message Find more posts by \\S// Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mattatom
UNSC's finest.

Wow, Overpowered much. Rest of us will take it seriously if you do.

Might as well call him "Matt Atom Bomb"
Like his name suggests, he's quite atomic
And this fool - he likes DC Comics
Two energy swords make up his symbol
And trust me, dawg, this homie's nimble

Old Post Feb 14th, 2010 10:12 PM
Click here to Send mattatom a Private Message Find more posts by mattatom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

My name if ;awldkf[ 33apdkf (pronounced Jim Bob) and i'm a fliglag gungbung from morpalooploo.

I sift large amounts of sreeblubble dung on the 3rd moon of annnniinkakaaaan for a living.

I'm a father to 3 rather hideous kids. One of them has learning difficulties due to the fact that he's the offspring of me and my sister (she's hot by fliglag gungbung standards so don't judge me)

My job pays the bills but I don't have a fancy house.

One day i'll get off this rock and make my way to Corascant and become a famous Kloo horn player and maybe support Figrin D'an and the Modal Nodes on tour.

You come at the King, you best not miss!

Old Post Feb 14th, 2010 10:15 PM
Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mattatom
UNSC's finest.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by jaden101
My name if ;awldkf[ 33apdkf (pronounced Jim Bob) and i'm a fliglag gungbung from morpalooploo.

I sift large amounts of sreeblubble dung on the 3rd moon of annnniinkakaaaan for a living.

I'm a father to 3 rather hideous kids. One of them has learning difficulties due to the fact that he's the offspring of me and my sister (she's hot by fliglag gungbung standards so don't judge me)

My job pays the bills but I don't have a fancy house.

One day i'll get off this rock and make my way to Corascant and become a famous Kloo horn player and maybe support Figrin D'an and the Modal Nodes on tour.

This guy's character sounds more realistic than yours \\S//.

Old Post Feb 14th, 2010 10:23 PM
Click here to Send mattatom a Private Message Find more posts by mattatom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

Keepin' it real, yo.

You come at the King, you best not miss!

Old Post Feb 14th, 2010 10:25 PM
Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

Re: Create a Star Wars Character (Please take this seriously)

Originally posted by \\S//
but I'm also considered the greatest lightsaber duelist as well

laughing Are you serious.... Did you just say you are a better saber duelest than Bandon.... The fact that you even have to use a saber suggests otherwise.

Old Post Feb 14th, 2010 10:54 PM
Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
\\S//
Restricted

Account Restricted

Dai-Grand Master Heavenwalker's mind trick would work on Doctor Manhattan, because Doctor Manhattan's mass is so much less than a Planetary object, Heavenwalker could essentially grip him into the moon at molecule nullifying speeds while Doctor Manhattan's movements are hypnotized into sedimentary motion as a result of the mind trick.

As to whether or not I'm serious, I am, and as to whether or not he's a ridiculous or absurd character, that is an opinion, I could say Space Ships the size of the Death Star traveling close to the speed of light just from a massive hypermatter engine is ridiculous too, yet it happened.

Old Post Feb 14th, 2010 10:57 PM
Click here to Send \\S// a Private Message Find more posts by \\S// Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
\\S//
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: Re: Create a Star Wars Character (Please take this seriously)

Originally posted by ares834
laughing Are you serious.... Did you just say you are a better saber duelest than Bandon.... The fact that you even have to use a saber suggests otherwise.

Actually Heavenwalker can wield his lightsaber without touching it using telekinesis, or he can use the Force to destroy lightsaber hilts, so technically his lightsaber is just for show.

Although even without using the Force to such degrees Zett Heavenwalker is still a greater lightsaber duelist than Luke Skywalker, and even Bandon.

Old Post Feb 14th, 2010 11:01 PM
mattatom
UNSC's finest.

Re: Re: Create a Star Wars Character (Please take this seriously)

Originally posted by ares834
QFT and wink QFP.

Old Post Feb 14th, 2010 11:09 PM
AthenasTrgrFngr
Don't wanna die...

\\S// is the most successful troll ive seen on this forum.. hes really throwing you guys for a loop lol. i think hes even better than neb.

Old Post Feb 14th, 2010 11:12 PM
Click here to Send AthenasTrgrFngr a Private Message Find more posts by AthenasTrgrFngr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mattatom
UNSC's finest.

Originally posted by Ms.Marvel
\S// is the most successful troll ive seen on this forum.. hes really throwing you guys for a loop lol. i think hes even better than neb.
Well he/she/it posts more than anyone else! It's someone/thing to communicate with here. Even if I don't like him/her/it, they're better than nothing.

Old Post Feb 14th, 2010 11:15 PM
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

What if Hewhoknowsall starts posting again?

Old Post Feb 14th, 2010 11:44 PM
Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mattatom
UNSC's finest.

Originally posted by Nephthys
Then I'll die.

Old Post Feb 14th, 2010 11:53 PM
\\S//
Restricted

Account Restricted

How the hell would I be breaking in rules in this topic?

I find creativity fun, I'm NOT trolling the forum. I'd get permanently banned for breaking the rules one nuance more than I already have, two mods have me on watch.

No, this is a serious that YOU guys are trolling, I'm obsessed with Jedi, lightsaber combat, Force Powers and techniques, how is creating my own brainchild and sharing it trolling? I told you to take this thread seriously and this is what I get.

Old Post Feb 15th, 2010 01:34 AM
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

No offense, but it's hard to take your character seriously when his sole trait is how ridiculously overpowered he is. I suggest you try again and put some thought into creating a balanced person, not just a weapon, and maybe we'll take this thread a little more seriously.

Old Post Feb 15th, 2010 01:43 AM
Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
\\S//
Restricted

Account Restricted

No offense, but it's hard to take your character seriously when his sole trait is how ridiculously overpowered he is. I suggest you try again and put some thought into creating a balanced person, not just a weapon, and maybe we'll take this thread a little more seriously.

Okay, the Force itself is omnipotent, it conceived symbiotic midi-chlorians to connect with the lesser beings, humanoids, midi-chlorians and humanoids have existed for over ten billion years in the Star Wars Galaxy, as civilizations grew, some humanoids discovered the a small fraction of what could be done using midi-chlorians and the force, they became Jedi, benevolent protectors, you'd think that by 100,000 BBY, there will be one humanoid that can tap into higher powers from the Force, and be on a league of Super Being, in this scenario the Force wanted a Super Being after seeing how it strengthened and helped grow the humanoids into such technologically advanced societies in such short time.

So it conceived Zett, the Jedi Order undertook Zett, and Zett Heavenwalker became a Super Being after over a thousand years of training.

Even with such an incredible midi-chlorian count, being able to transcend Grand Master and move objects on a planetary scale with the Force says a lot about Zett's devotion to the Jedi. What's more is that he can't be corrupted by the Dark Side even in using it's darkest most horrific and terribly unnatural abilities, which says even more of his devotion and even of his intelligence. And if his Jedi mind trick can have a strong effect on beings like Doctor Manhattan, than his own intelligence and perception must be metaphysical. What's more is that even with all this power and knowledge, he chooses to die and let others try to achieve his monumental status instead of manipulating the order and the entire Republic to his will like Palpatine.

And such a high Midi-chlorian would make lesser men more arrogant and proud than even Anakin, who had 30,000 less midi-chlrians I might add.

Last edited by \\S// on Feb 15th, 2010 at 02:07 AM

Old Post Feb 15th, 2010 02:03 AM
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

KingD19 is online now!

Really? You make making a character not fun...I've got one.

Shorn is a being who is literally one with the Force. Because of this, he is basically omnipotent, omniscient, and omnipresent. With but a whim he can create life, and just as easily, he can take it away. Even one such as the Dai-Grandmaster is but a speck in the eyes of Shorn.

THAT JUST HAPPENED!!!!!

Old Post Feb 15th, 2010 03:02 AM
Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
\\S//
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by KingD19
Really? You make making a character not fun...I've got one.

Shorn is a being who is literally one with the Force. Because of this, he is basically omnipotent, omniscient, and omnipresent. With but a whim he can create life, and just as easily, he can take it away. Even one such as the Dai-Grandmaster is but a speck in the eyes of Shorn.

THAT JUST HAPPENED!!!!!

If he's one with Force he's not tangible and has no identity save the Force's and you can't make an abstraction that already exists.

Old Post Feb 15th, 2010 03:12 AM
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

KingD19 is online now!

Let me explain, he was one a powerful jedi, a grandmaster in fact. However, his apprentice was captured on a solo mission, and when he returned, he was being controlled. He sabotaged Shorn's ship, and the next time he went into H-Space, it blew up. He should've died, but his connection with the Force was so strong, his consciousness became intertwined with it. Using his newfound abilities, he removed himself from Hyperspace, while simultaneously weaving a new avatar body with sheer willpower.

I said he's one with the Force, never said he was a Force Ghost.

Old Post Feb 15th, 2010 03:18 AM
Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zamp
The Blind Critic

I apologized to him. Seeing ^^^ really made me realize how severe the transgression should have to be to merit such a dickwad response from us.

Also, we could restart the Empire vs. Earth thread!

...Good times!

Old Post Feb 15th, 2010 03:54 AM
Click here to Send Zamp a Private Message Find more posts by Zamp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote