KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » So it's official: Han DID sleep with Leia in ESB

So it's official: Han DID sleep with Leia in ESB
Started by: Hewhoknowsall

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Hewhoknowsall
Restricted

Account Restricted

So it's official: Han DID sleep with Leia in ESB

In the book Star Wars: Millennium Falcon, Han muses about how his "private time" with Leia in that ride to Bespin (it was Bespin, right?) helped get her even closer to him.

Old Post May 20th, 2010 07:32 PM
Click here to Send Hewhoknowsall a Private Message Find more posts by Hewhoknowsall Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AthenasTrgrFngr
Don't wanna die...

how is that insurmountable proof that they screwed?

Old Post May 21st, 2010 03:23 AM
Click here to Send AthenasTrgrFngr a Private Message Find more posts by AthenasTrgrFngr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lucius
Unknown

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Ms.Marvel
how is that insurmountable proof that they screwed?

If you rationalize it a certain way, you can make it work.

eek!

Old Post May 21st, 2010 03:43 AM
Click here to Send Lucius a Private Message Find more posts by Lucius Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MasterAshenVor
Grey Jedi

I think he meant that four minutes Han was trying to "Help her" anyway. but No, They did not screw...You can read in Mission to Bakura that Leia was not even interested in sexual activity with Han solo at this point. Since in that book Han got some wine and a spread out a few rugs and pillows and beckoned her to relax with him, she accepted but in her thoughts she said she wasn't about to go any further with him at that time.

"I see more Grey than Light or Dark now days." - Jolee Bindo

"I will do what I must Obi-Wan." - Qui-Gon-Jinn

Old Post May 21st, 2010 09:37 PM
Click here to Send MasterAshenVor a Private Message Find more posts by MasterAshenVor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

Originally posted by MasterAshenVor
I think he meant that four minutes Han was trying to "Help her" anyway. but No, They did not screw...You can read in Mission to Bakura that Leia was not even interested in sexual activity with Han solo at this point. Since in that book Han got some wine and a spread out a few rugs and pillows and beckoned her to relax with him, she accepted but in her thoughts she said she wasn't about to go any further with him at that time.
Are you sure that scene didn't have Luke in Han's place?

Old Post May 22nd, 2010 12:46 AM
Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hewhoknowsall
Restricted

Account Restricted

The way they worded it in the book Star Wars: Millennium Falcon made it seem pretty clear that Han slept with Leia in ESB.

Old Post May 22nd, 2010 01:27 AM
Click here to Send Hewhoknowsall a Private Message Find more posts by Hewhoknowsall Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

"Private time" can easily be interpreted as their moment when they kiss.

Old Post May 22nd, 2010 01:43 AM
Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
truejedi

exactly. and with chewie and the droids there? Don't be obscene.

Old Post May 22nd, 2010 02:28 AM
Click here to Send truejedi a Private Message Find more posts by truejedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth_Glentract
The Truest Sith Lord

No man, they didn't. Sorry to crush your fantasy.

Old Post May 22nd, 2010 04:41 AM
Click here to Send Darth_Glentract a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_Glentract Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

AshenVor's example from Bakura seems to counter that as well. Obviously they did later but not during the events of ESB.

Old Post May 23rd, 2010 07:34 AM
Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SWFan4Life
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by MasterAshenVor

I don't if she wasn't interested, I mean they loved each other by that time, right? (movies made that clear)

Old Post May 28th, 2010 05:53 PM
Click here to Send SWFan4Life a Private Message Find more posts by SWFan4Life Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Abu-Bactr

Originally posted by REXXXX
AshenVor's example from Bakura seems to counter that as well. Obviously they did later but not during the events of ESB.

Lucenos book is newer canon so its true, they slept with each other.

Old Post May 28th, 2010 08:45 PM
Click here to Send Abu-Bactr a Private Message Find more posts by Abu-Bactr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MasterAshenVor
Grey Jedi

The books build upon each other, Bakura can not be disregarded just because the new book is new. That's like saying the Vong never showed up or the Sun Crusher never existed.

"I see more Grey than Light or Dark now days." - Jolee Bindo

"I will do what I must Obi-Wan." - Qui-Gon-Jinn

Old Post May 31st, 2010 10:40 AM
Click here to Send MasterAshenVor a Private Message Find more posts by MasterAshenVor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote