KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Little known/Obscure Star Wars characters

Little known/Obscure Star Wars characters
Started by: SWFan4Life

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
SWFan4Life
Restricted

Account Restricted

Little known/Obscure Star Wars characters

Simple enough, shout out the random and obscure Star Wars characters that have appeared in any of the movies, books, comics, etc. Got to represent for those unappreciated masses that make up the Star Wars galaxy that revolves around the Luke Skywalkers and the Darth Revans!

I'll start:

Ben Quadrineros (Pod-racer in Episode I: Phantom Menace)

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2010 06:29 PM
Click here to Send SWFan4Life a Private Message Find more posts by SWFan4Life Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Enyalus
MALE DOMINANCE!!!

Gotta give it up for the main man, Salacious B. Crumb.

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2010 06:35 PM
Click here to Send Enyalus a Private Message Find more posts by Enyalus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hybris
Jedi Panda

Baron Papanoida

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2010 06:39 PM
Click here to Send Hybris a Private Message Find more posts by Hybris Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Enyalus
MALE DOMINANCE!!!

Another shout out for Sith Lord Kaox Krul, who's one story and one-line mention in the NEC seems painfully inadequate for a guy with over a hundred Jedi kills to his name, ridiculous Force Speed, and even what seemed like mastery of Force Flight.

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2010 06:56 PM
Click here to Send Enyalus a Private Message Find more posts by Enyalus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tzeentch
#gottem

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Enyalus
Another shout out for Sith Lord Kaox Krul, who's one story and one-line mention in the NEC seems painfully inadequate for a guy with over a hundred Jedi kills to his name, ridiculous Force Speed, and even what seemed like mastery of Force Flight.

Okay, seriously. What the ****.

People, go read the Wookie synopsis for Kaox Krul, and his fight with the chick. Insane.

"The Daemon lied with every breath. It could not help itself but to deceive and dismay, to riddle and ruin. The more we conversed, the closer I drew to one singularly ineluctable fact: I would gain no wisdom here."

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2010 07:25 PM
Click here to Send Tzeentch a Private Message Find more posts by Tzeentch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

The random background character seen for a second or two during ESB, who was running for dear life from the clutches of the Galactic Empire carrying a f*cking ice cream making machine:

(please log in to view the image)

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2010 08:27 PM
Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Enyalus
MALE DOMINANCE!!!

I desperately wish I could find or make a .gif of Ben Quadinaros' podracing fail. sad Shout out to him, too.

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2010 08:42 PM
chilled monkey

Toryn Farr and her sister Samoc.

Toryn was in ESB, she was chief communications officer on Echo Base (she gave the command to fire the ion cannon). She was played by Brigitte Kahn.

Samoc Farr was a snowspeeder pilot, one of the Rebellion's best.

Both of them appear in the short story "Of Possible Futures: The Tale of Zuckuss and 4-LOM" which is featured in "Tales of the Bounty Hunters."

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2010 11:39 PM
Click here to Send chilled monkey a Private Message Find more posts by chilled monkey Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q99

Manny Both-Hanz.

He died to bring the rebels info on the second Death Star.

Old Post Jun 24th, 2010 03:11 AM
Click here to Send Q99 a Private Message Find more posts by Q99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SWFan4Life
Restricted

Account Restricted

Fable Astin - one of the very few Jedi to grow up and be trained post-Republic but pre-Episode IV (19-0BBY).

Was a Jedi Knight for the Rebel Alliance (From the short story: Uhl Eharl Khoehng, featured in Tales of the New Republic anthology).

Old Post Jun 24th, 2010 04:08 AM
Click here to Send SWFan4Life a Private Message Find more posts by SWFan4Life Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
truejedi

IG-88, the robot who came this close to taking over the galaxy and killing the empourer himself.

Old Post Jun 24th, 2010 04:45 AM
Click here to Send truejedi a Private Message Find more posts by truejedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hybris
Jedi Panda

Originally posted by Q99
Manny Both-Hanz.

He died to bring the rebels info on the second Death Star.

Haha, good one!

Old Post Jun 24th, 2010 05:30 AM
Click here to Send Hybris a Private Message Find more posts by Hybris Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth_Glentract
The Truest Sith Lord

Originally posted by Galan007
The random background character seen for a second or two during ESB, who was running for dear life from the clutches of the Galactic Empire carrying a f*cking ice cream making machine:

Hahahaha!!! Thank you, you just made my day and I've only been up for an hour so I'm off to a great start!

Shout out to Ken and Triclops, for being the gayest father/son duo in the series.

Last edited by Darth_Glentract on Jun 24th, 2010 at 03:54 PM

Old Post Jun 24th, 2010 03:51 PM
Click here to Send Darth_Glentract a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_Glentract Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hewhoknowsall
Restricted

Account Restricted

Captain Savar from Fate of the Jedi: Outcast. That guy was pretty cool, cause he actually knew his stuff and was somewhat pro Jedi.

Old Post Jun 24th, 2010 06:34 PM
Click here to Send Hewhoknowsall a Private Message Find more posts by Hewhoknowsall Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SWFan4Life
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Galan007

My next one up was going to be Captain Lon Shevu, the Galactic Alliance officer that helped Ben Skywalker in his efforts against Caedus in the LOTF series.

However, I don't think I can top Galan's obsure character. That tops it lol! I never noticed that guy before, that's hilarious.

Old Post Jun 30th, 2010 02:02 AM
LanceWindu

Originally posted by SWFan4Life
My next one up was going to be Captain Lon Shevu, the Galactic Alliance officer that helped Ben Skywalker in his efforts against Caedus in the LOTF series.

However, I don't think I can top Galan's obsure character. That tops it lol! I never noticed that guy before, that's hilarious.

They have an action figure of him. My uncle picked it up from Wal-Mart.

Old Post Jul 21st, 2010 07:19 AM
Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Abu-Bactr

Jaxxon

Old Post Jul 21st, 2010 12:38 PM
Click here to Send Abu-Bactr a Private Message Find more posts by Abu-Bactr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

Norba Nuum.

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2010 12:37 AM
Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SwordOfTheJedi
Guybrush Threepwood

Rusk Nuum

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2010 12:43 AM
Click here to Send SwordOfTheJedi a Private Message Find more posts by SwordOfTheJedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

Oh come on!

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2010 12:53 AM
Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote