KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode I, II & III » Alternate Beginning: Qui-Gon & Anakin

Alternate Beginning: Qui-Gon & Anakin
Started by: MindTricker

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
MindTricker
Gauntlet Maniac

Alternate Beginning: Qui-Gon & Anakin

I used the search function and couldn't find anything about this, sorry if it was already created.

I know I'm kinda tripping here, but what if Obi-Wan died against Darth Maul on TPM instead of Qui-Gon, and he got to be Anakin's master?

Do you think Anakin would still turn to the darkside because of his desire to protect Padmé or Jinn would be a better master then Obi was, since he was less conservative as the order, thus being able to understand Anakin (or not).

I think he'd be a better master then Kenobi for sure, but I'm not sure it would be enough to keep him into the light side, thoughts about this?

Old Post Jun 6th, 2011 01:55 AM
Click here to Send MindTricker a Private Message Find more posts by MindTricker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-kV-
[:::::{============)

After listening to Liam Neelson's voice for ten years, Anakin wouldn't be the brat we see in AOTC.

Seriously though, since Qui-Gon had a romance with Tahl that pushed him to the brink of the Dark Side, he would know what uncontrolled passion could do to a Jedi.

Logically, he would notice what was happening with Anakin and prevent him from developing these thoughts. He would share his experiences with Anakin and encourage him to become less selfish.

But of course, in the PT, events just happen for the sake of the plot getting somewhere, as opposed for a reason. Therefore, even if Qui-Gon became Anakin's master, it probably wouldn't have mattered. Obi-Wan did fine- Anakin, a 20 year old Jedi, acted as mature as a 12 year old in AOTC.

BlackZero30x created this a-'Maize'-ing signature! =)

Old Post Aug 1st, 2011 02:50 PM
Click here to Send -kV- a Private Message Find more posts by -kV- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote