KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode I, II & III » J.J. Abrams Set to Direct Next 'Star Wars' Film...?

J.J. Abrams Set to Direct Next 'Star Wars' Film...?
Started by: Dark Exile

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Dark Exile

J.J. Abrams Set to Direct Next 'Star Wars' Film...?

Reported from the Wrap.

http://www.thewrap.com/movies/artic...exclusive-74596

Lens flares, Lens Flares everywhere!

Old Post Jan 25th, 2013 03:01 PM
Click here to Send Dark Exile a Private Message Find more posts by Dark Exile Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediRobin23
Somewhat Liberal

That it just sad. I'm not watching it

Old Post Jan 25th, 2013 04:45 PM
Click here to Send JediRobin23 a Private Message Find more posts by JediRobin23 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
focus4chumps
Restricted

Account Restricted

(please log in to view the image)

"Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage."

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=denton+van+zan+vs

Old Post Jan 25th, 2013 05:57 PM
Click here to Send focus4chumps a Private Message Find more posts by focus4chumps Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediRobin23
Somewhat Liberal

what dont they just make star wars = star trek and have the enterprise battle a imperial star destroyer in Ep 7. Although, the star destroyer would blow the enterprise out of the water

Old Post Jan 25th, 2013 06:22 PM
Click here to Send JediRobin23 a Private Message Find more posts by JediRobin23 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

quote: (post)
Originally posted by JediRobin23
Although, the star destroyer would blow the enterprise out of the water

LoL, no.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Jan 25th, 2013 06:27 PM
Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

That it just sad. I'm not watching it

Ye of little faith.

Care to explain what you think is so bad about this?

Old Post Jan 25th, 2013 06:40 PM
Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthmaul1

I loved all 6 films and empire was the best cause lucas passed off the directing and writing to others, so this does have potential, Abrams is a good director, but sometimes his ideas fall flat, like Alcatraz.
but i'm excited to see the first trailer in about 20 months.

Old Post Jan 25th, 2013 07:44 PM
Click here to Send darthmaul1 a Private Message Find more posts by darthmaul1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
focus4chumps
Restricted

Account Restricted

what dont they just make star wars = star trek and have the enterprise battle a imperial star destroyer in Ep 7. Although, the star destroyer would blow the enterprise out of the water

are you sure? wink

"Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage."

Old Post Jan 25th, 2013 07:55 PM
Click here to Send focus4chumps a Private Message Find more posts by focus4chumps Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

looking forward to this

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Jan 25th, 2013 08:40 PM
Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediRobin23
Somewhat Liberal

wow, sounds like too many trekkies here.

I'm leaving

Old Post Jan 26th, 2013 02:28 AM
~JP~
yeah baby

SEE YA!

I am on board with Abrams as director.

Old Post Jan 26th, 2013 04:12 AM
Click here to Send ~JP~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~JP~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
OB1-adobe

I'm still getting used to the fact there is more movies coming

Old Post Jan 26th, 2013 04:26 AM
Click here to Send OB1-adobe a Private Message Find more posts by OB1-adobe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Hopefully better quality then the last 3 from Lucas.

Old Post Jan 26th, 2013 07:12 AM
Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

lol

Abrams....K.

But....this confirms that we are going to cross streams, for sure.

The anti-Star Wars Trekkie fans are going to shit themselves. Now it is no longer "Star Trek" vs "Star Wars". It will be both.

Old Post Jan 26th, 2013 08:06 AM
Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gambler
Galaxy's most wanted

Originally posted by focus4chumps
are you sure? wink

With the galactic history of 25 000 thousand years + experience of countless intergalactic total wars, I don't believe SW latest era battle ships would struggle that much against beginners of Galactic exploration.

Old Post Jan 26th, 2013 09:13 AM
Click here to Send Gambler a Private Message Find more posts by Gambler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

Originally posted by Gambler
With the galactic history of 25 000 thousand years + experience of countless intergalactic total wars, I don't believe SW latest era battle ships would struggle that much against beginners of Galactic exploration.
Funny how all that experience still only produces commanders who send 5 ships out to defend their moon station, admirals who jump too close to their target, and state-of-the-art warships whose shield generators are on the outside of the shield.

Old Post Jan 26th, 2013 03:19 PM
Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
focus4chumps
Restricted

Account Restricted

they even collided star destroyers chasing after solo/leia. the empire without the sith is a big band of retards with expensive toys. sorry.

Old Post Jan 26th, 2013 03:44 PM
FistOfThe North

jj should make rankors as big as his cloverfield monster.

- Darth Plagueis

Old Post Jan 29th, 2013 11:46 PM
Click here to Send FistOfThe North a Private Message Find more posts by FistOfThe North Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

People have so little sense of history... When Abrams signed on for ST people got mad because he was really a big SW fan... Now, he's suddenly a Trekkie??? Come on...

Old Post Jan 30th, 2013 08:30 AM
Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
focus4chumps
Restricted

Account Restricted

who even suggested that?

Old Post Jan 30th, 2013 01:29 PM