KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode I, II & III » Obi Wan never owned a droid?

Obi Wan never owned a droid?
Started by: C-3POTheClever

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
C-3POTheClever

Obi Wan never owned a droid?

In Episode 4 Obi Wan says, "I don't recall ever owning a droid" but didn't he own one in Rpisodes 2, & 3. Didn't he own R4? He often seemed to have R4 (not R2 incase your misunderstanding) around with him, so don't you think he owned him?

Old Post May 27th, 2013 11:26 PM
Click here to Send C-3POTheClever a Private Message Find more posts by C-3POTheClever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
focus4chumps
Restricted

Account Restricted

he didnt personally own one. presumably r4 was owned by the republic.

"Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage."

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=denton+van+zan+vs

Old Post May 28th, 2013 12:35 AM
Click here to Send focus4chumps a Private Message Find more posts by focus4chumps Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

He belonged to the Naboo government.

Old Post May 28th, 2013 07:23 AM
Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
focus4chumps
Restricted

Account Restricted

definately naboo

(please log in to view the image)

"Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage."

Old Post May 30th, 2013 11:30 PM
Click here to Send focus4chumps a Private Message Find more posts by focus4chumps Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vensai

He was probably being sarcastic as well.

Credit to Scythe

Old Post May 31st, 2013 11:08 PM
Click here to Send Vensai a Private Message Find more posts by Vensai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Vensai
He was probably being sarcastic as well.
Yeah, I doubt that.

Old Post Jun 1st, 2013 01:29 AM
Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vensai

Originally posted by Lord Lucien
Yeah, I doubt that.

Why? He's usually making a sarcastic comment every few sentences. Unless he totally forgot who the droids were and their connection to Leia.

Credit to Scythe

Old Post Jun 4th, 2013 06:05 AM
Click here to Send Vensai a Private Message Find more posts by Vensai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
focus4chumps
Restricted

Account Restricted

he never to our knowledge owned any droids. thats pretty much the answer right there. he was telling the truth.

Old Post Jun 4th, 2013 01:21 PM
Doctorwho?
The Doctor

What focus said, I assumed R4 belonged to the republic, and was loaned to Obi Wan for his Starfighter

Old Post Aug 26th, 2013 01:42 PM
Click here to Send Doctorwho? a Private Message Find more posts by Doctorwho? Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kickballjedi

Re: Obi Wan never owned a droid?

Originally posted by C-3POTheClever
In Episode 4 Obi Wan says, "I don't recall ever owning a droid" but didn't he own one in Rpisodes 2, & 3. Didn't he own R4? He often seemed to have R4 (not R2 incase your misunderstanding) around with him, so don't you think he owned him?

Right after OB1 says that, R2 replies with some beeps and boops. Perhaps he's saying "I served with Anakin in the Clone Wars, remember? We went on some adventures together saving the Emperor from Grievous.." But 3P0 isn't there to translate.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2013 02:32 PM
Click here to Send Kickballjedi a Private Message Find more posts by Kickballjedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

He probably called Obi-Wan a senile old shit who owes him his life.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2013 03:44 AM
Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doctorwho?
The Doctor

Probably

Old Post Aug 27th, 2013 01:53 PM
Click here to Send Doctorwho? a Private Message Find more posts by Doctorwho? Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote