KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Religion Forum » Are (the Lord) Jesus Christ and Siddhârtha Gautama Shakyamuni i.e. the Buddha Alike?

Are (the Lord) Jesus Christ and Siddhârtha Gautama Shakyamuni i.e. the Buddha Alike?
Started by: JesusIsAlive

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
JesusIsAlive
Restricted

Account Restricted

Are (the Lord) Jesus Christ and Siddhârtha Gautama Shakyamuni i.e. the Buddha Alike?

There are universe-size, striking differences between the Lord Jesus Christ (i.e. the Word made flesh, the Son of God, the Lamb of God who takes away the sin of the world, the Great God and Savior, the Prince of Peace, King of Kings, and Lord of Lords, the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Christ, the Messiah, the Lion of the Tribe of Judah, Emmanuel i.e. God with us, the Logos, the Redeemer, etc.),

and Siddhârtha Gautama Shakyamuni (i.e. the Buddha).

One is divine, the other is not.

http://www.biblegateway.com/passage...mp;version=NKJV (click)

One came to die for the sins of humanity so that we could have the abundant life now, and eternal life in the life to come (i.e. the hereafter), not just to enlighten you,

the other did not.

1 John 4:14
14 And we have seen and testify that the Father has sent the Son as Savior of the world.

1 Timothy 1:15
15 This is a faithful saying and worthy of all acceptance, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners, of whom I am chief.

1 Thessalonians 5:9-10
9 For God did not appoint us to wrath, but to obtain salvation through our Lord Jesus Christ,
10 who died for us
, that whether we wake or sleep, we should live together with Him.

One rose from the dead, and is alive forevermore, the other is not.

Revelation 1:18
18 I am He who lives, and was dead, and behold, I am alive forevermore. Amen. And I have the keys of Hades and of Death.

One has always existed (He was called The Word), or I AM , the other has not.

John 8:58
Jesus said to them, Most assuredly, I say to you, before Abraham was [i.e. before Abraham was born and existed], I AM [i.e. I exist, and existed, eternally, uncaused, and unborn].

John 1:1-3
1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
2 He was in the beginning with God.
3 All things were made through Him, and without Him nothing was made that was made

One took upon Himself flesh (i.e. human form while remaining God), the other did not.

John 1:14
And the Word became flesh and dwelt among us, and we beheld His glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father, full of grace and truth.

One raised the dead, cast out demons, walked on water, calmed the wind and waves, spoke to a fig tree and caused it to dry up from its roots, healed blind eyes, deaf ears, mute tongues, and delivered many from their sickness and diseases through the anointing of the Holy Spirit that filled His Spirit abundantly, saturated His clothes, and flowed from his compassionately tender hands,

http://www.biblegateway.com/passage...mp;version=NKJV (click)

the other did not.

One forgave sins while on earth, the other did not.

Luke 5:20-22
20 When He saw their faith, He [Jesus] said to him, Man, your sins are forgiven you.
21 And the scribes and the Pharisees began to reason, saying, Who is this who speaks blasphemies? Who can forgive sins but God alone?
22 But when Jesus perceived their thoughts, He answered and said to them, Why are you reasoning in your hearts?

One was beaten mercilessly with a cat o' nine tails until His back and torso lay open like strips of meat from a butcher, was mocked with a makeshift robe, bloodied, spit on, punched repeatedly in the face by numerous Roman soldiers while blindfolded, until his visage (i.e. his face or countenance) was completely inhuman looking, and unrecognizable, injured and punctured with a mock crown composed of razor-sharp thorns in His head which caused His face to be completely covered in lukewarm blood, after being up all morning with no food, and no strength, was forced to carry the patibulum (i.e. the crosspiece, which was what prisoners carried) which weighed between 70 and 120 pounds, stumbled to His knees from the weight of the crosspiece, lack of food, and no sleep or rest, was lain on His blood-soaked, flesh-opened, bone-exposed back as 8 inch nails were hammered into His hands and feet, His rugged cross was mercilessly pulled into position which caused even more pain to course through His body from the inertia of stopping suddenly, His whole body jerked with pain as He tensed His muscles to pull His body of for just one breath of air each time He needed to breathe, hung there naked for hours while those who hated Him scorned, laughed, ridiculed, and mocked Him,

the other did not.

One forgave those who hated Him as they gambled for His robe, as He hang in excruciating pain on a rugged cross for the sins of all of humanity, (from Adam and Eve to now, for all who have ever lived, for all who are presently living, and for all who will live, past, present, and future).

For my sins (past, present, and future),

for the sins of those reading this post (past, present, and future),

for Siddhârtha Gautama Shakyamuni (the Buddha's) sins,

for Islam's leader Abū al-Qāsim Muḥammad ibn ʿAbd Allāh ibn ʿAbd al-Muṭṭalib ibn Hāshim (or simply Muhammad's) sins.

Luke 23:34
Then Jesus said, Father, forgive them, for they do not know what they do. And they divided His garments and cast lots.

the other did not.

One was buried in a rich man's tomb, the other was not.

Matthew 27:57-61
57 Now when evening had come, there came a rich man from Arimathea, named Joseph, who himself had also become a disciple of Jesus.
58 This man went to Pilate and asked for the body of Jesus. Then Pilate commanded the body to be given to him.
59 When Joseph had taken the body, he wrapped it in a clean linen cloth,
60 and laid it in his new tomb which he had hewn out of the rock; and he rolled a large stone against the door of the tomb, and departed
61 And Mary Magdalene was there, and the other Mary, sitting opposite the tomb.

Proof of Hell? || Dr. Donald Whitaker, Research-Scientist/Chemist

Last edited by JesusIsAlive on Nov 5th, 2013 at 07:41 PM

Old Post Nov 5th, 2013 07:37 PM
JesusIsAlive is currently offline Click here to Send JesusIsAlive a Private Message Find more posts by JesusIsAlive Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JesusIsAlive
Restricted

Account Restricted

One's Spirit descended into Hades (i.e. Hell) to pay the sin penalty of fallen humanity, the other's spirit is still in Hades.

Acts 2:22-33
22 Men of Israel, hear these words: Jesus of Nazareth, a Man attested by God to you by miracles, wonders, and signs which God did through Him in your midst, as you yourselves also know—
23 Him, being delivered by the determined purpose and foreknowledge of God, you have taken by lawless hands, have crucified, and put to death;
24 whom God raised up, having loosed the pains of death, because it was not possible that He should be held by it.
25 For David says concerning Him:
I foresaw the Lord always before my face,
For He is at my right hand, that I may not be shaken.
26 Therefore my heart rejoiced, and my tongue was glad;
Moreover my flesh also will rest in hope.
27 For You will not leave my soul in Hades,
Nor will You allow Your Holy One to see corruption.
28 You have made known to me the ways of life;
You will make me full of joy in Your presence.’
29 Men and brethren, let me speak freely to you of the patriarch David, that he is both dead and buried, and his tomb is with us to this day.
30 Therefore, being a prophet, and knowing that God had sworn with an oath to him that of the fruit of his body, according to the flesh, He would raise up the Christ to sit on his throne,
31 he, foreseeing this, spoke concerning the resurrection of the Christ, that His soul was not left in Hades, nor did His flesh see corruption.
32 This Jesus God has raised up, of which we are all witnesses.
33 Therefore being exalted to the right hand of God, and having received from the Father the promise of the Holy Spirit, He poured out this which you now see and hear.

On the third day One physically rose from the dead bodily, the other's body has decomposed, and turned back to the dust of the ground from which it was made, and is still dead.

One showed Himself to above five hundred witnesses after His resurrection from the dead, and from the grave, the other is still dead, and in the grave

1 Corinthians 15:1-8
Moreover, brethren, I declare to you the gospel which I preached to you, which also you received and in which you stand,
2 by which also you are saved, if you hold fast that word which I preached to you—unless you believed in vain.
3 For I delivered to you first of all that which I also received: that Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures,
4 and that He was buried, and that He rose again the third day according to the Scriptures,
5 and that He was seen by Cephas, then by the twelve.
6 After that He was seen by over five hundred brethren at once, of whom the greater part remain to the present, but some have fallen asleep.
7 After that He was seen by James, then by all the apostles.
8 Then last of all He was seen by me also, as by one born out of due time.

One is coming again to rule the world in righteousness and power.

Unfortunately, the other will be resurrected, judged with the rest of the atheistic, unbelieving world at the great white throne judgment, and cast into the Lake of Fire, where the beast, the devil, and the false prophet are, and all those who reject Jesus (whose names are not written in the Lamb's Book of Life).

Revelation 19:11-16
11 Now I saw heaven opened, and behold, a white horse. And He who sat on him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness He judges and makes war.
12 His eyes were like a flame of fire, and on His head were many crowns. He had a name written that no one knew except Himself.
13 He was clothed with a robe dipped in blood, and His name is called The Word of God.

14 And the armies in heaven, clothed in fine linen, white and clean, followed Him on white horses.
15 Now out of His mouth goes a sharp sword, that with it He should strike the nations. And He Himself will rule them with a rod of iron. He Himself treads the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God.
16 And He has on His robe and on His thigh a name written:

KING OF KINGS AND
LORD OF LORDS.

Revelation 20:10-15
The devil, who deceived them, was cast into the Lake of Fire and brimstone where the beast and the false prophet are. And they will be tormented day and night forever and ever.
11 Then I saw a great white throne and Him who sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away. And there was found no place for them.
12 And I saw the dead, small and great, standing before God and books were opened. And another book was opened, which is the Book of Life. And the dead were judged according to their works, by the things which were written in the books.
13 The sea gave up the dead who were in it, and Death and Hades delivered up the dead who were in them. And they were judged, each one according to his works.

14 Then Death and Hades were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.
15 And anyone not found written in the Book of Life was cast into the Lake of Fire.

There are many notable differences between Jesus Christ and Siddhârtha Gautama Shakyamuni, but these are written that you may know that Jesus Christ is Lord, God, and that eternal life and salvation from sin is only possible through Him, through His shed Blood, and through His Mighty, and holy Name.

An overwhelming majority of the contrasts between Jesus Christ and Siddhârtha Gautama Shakyamuni are accurate.

Disclaimer: There are some things in the below links that do not agree with Christian doctrine, as outlined in Scripture.

For example, Christians DO NOT venerate Mary, pray to dead saints, worship statues, confess our sins to priests, pray The Rosary, believe the Eucharist becomes the literal body of Jesus Christ, practice penance in the Catholic sense, but we do confess our sins to God according to 1 John 1:9, and our trespasses to one another according to James 5:16 if we sin against someone.

These are just some of the Catholic practices that Christians do not subscribe to, nor endorse.

We regard those practices as stark heresy, untenable by the Bible, and just plain unscriptural.

I'm just concerned that they don't group Christianity in with Catholicism because they ARE NOT the same.

http://www.diffen.com/difference/Buddha_vs_Christ (Buddha vs Christ)

http://www.diffen.com/difference/Bu...vs_Christianity (Buddhism vs Christianity)

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f80/t587049.html (I invite you to Heaven. Salvation is FREE. Come to Jesus Christ now. Ask Him to save you right now!)

Revelation 22:17
17 And the Spirit and the bride say, Come! And let him who hears say, Come! And let him who thirsts come. Whoever desires, let him [or her] take the water of life freely .

Last edited by JesusIsAlive on Nov 5th, 2013 at 07:49 PM

Old Post Nov 5th, 2013 07:37 PM
JesusIsAlive is currently offline Click here to Send JesusIsAlive a Private Message Find more posts by JesusIsAlive Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JesusIsAlive
Restricted

Account Restricted

This thread entitled,

shows the irrefutable contrasts between Lord Jesus Christ, and Siddhârtha Gautama Shakyamuni (i.e. the Buddha).

Don't click on page 1 if you cannot handle the Truth.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f80/t587049.html

Last edited by JesusIsAlive on Nov 5th, 2013 at 07:59 PM

Old Post Nov 5th, 2013 07:56 PM
Shakyamunison
Nam Myoho Renge Kyo

Fail!

As if you would know anything about Buddhism. laughing out loud

Old Post Nov 5th, 2013 08:00 PM
Shakyamunison is currently offline Click here to Send Shakyamunison a Private Message Find more posts by Shakyamunison Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JesusIsAlive
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Shakyamunison
Fail!

As if you would know anything about Buddhism. laughing out loud

This thread entitled,

shows the irrefutable contrasts between Lord Jesus Christ, and Siddhârtha Gautama Shakyamuni (i.e. the Buddha).

Don't read this read if you cannot handle the Truth.

smile

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...87#post14510387

Old Post Nov 5th, 2013 08:03 PM
Shakyamunison
Nam Myoho Renge Kyo

What about all the other Buddhas?

Can you list any principle about Buddhism?

Old Post Nov 5th, 2013 08:05 PM
Shakyamunison is currently offline Click here to Send Shakyamunison a Private Message Find more posts by Shakyamunison Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JesusIsAlive
Restricted

Account Restricted

What about all the other Buddhas?

Can you list any principle about Buddhism?

The eight-fold path.

But just being enlightened won't save you from your sins, won't save you from death, won't save you from Hell.

The eight-fold path won't relieve your suffering in Hell.

There is no cessation of suffering in Hell because Hell's torment goes on forever.

There is no cessation of suffering--which is what the noble eight-fold path which is purported to lead to enlightenment--falsely promises.

Again, Hell's torment goes on forever.

Reincarnation is the devil's lie.

Don't fall for satan's lies and devices.

Believe on the gospel of Jesus Christ.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...85#post14510685

Last edited by JesusIsAlive on Nov 5th, 2013 at 08:20 PM

Old Post Nov 5th, 2013 08:12 PM
Shakyamunison
Nam Myoho Renge Kyo

Originally posted by JesusIsAlive
[COLOR=darkblue]The eight-fold path.

But just being enlightened won't save you from your sins, won't save you from death, won't save you from Hell....

laughing You looked up a word, but then you prove that you have no idea what you are talking about in the next sentence.

Old Post Nov 5th, 2013 08:14 PM
Stealth Moose
Umbrella Elite

Spite thread. Buddha is loads better than JC. Also, why are you using Christian books to validate Christian divinity and then not using equally valid sources from Buddhism?

Like, if the only form of "is valid reason" is a scripture, all religions are equally valid. Or had you thought this one out?

Old Post Nov 5th, 2013 08:14 PM
Stealth Moose is currently offline Click here to Send Stealth Moose a Private Message Find more posts by Stealth Moose Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JesusIsAlive
Restricted

Account Restricted

laughing You looked up a word, but then you prove that you have no idea what you are talking about in the next sentence.

If you cannot handle the Truth, don't click on this link.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...=1#post14510714

Old Post Nov 5th, 2013 08:21 PM
Shakyamunison
Nam Myoho Renge Kyo

Originally posted by JesusIsAlive
If you cannot handle the Truth, don't click on this link.

What is the Mystic Law. If you cannot handle the truth, then do not answer.

Old Post Nov 5th, 2013 08:26 PM
JesusIsAlive
Restricted

Account Restricted

What is the Mystic Law. If you cannot handle the truth, then do not answer.

The Mystic Law (as propounded through the Lotus Sutra, which is the purportedly, sacred scriptures of the Mahayana branch or school of Buddhism) teaches the lie that all will attain Buddahood.

There are purported, secret teachings that Buddah has not disclosed to his adherents.

This is also a part of the Mystic Law.

Like a revolving door the Mystic Law reverts to itself, or rather to its own teachings to explain, or define itself within itself.

In short, the Mystic Law is a paradox.

Again, this does not deal with fallen humanity's sin problem.

All of the enlightenment in the world cannot rid the world of sin, and it's eternal consequences.

So, just being enlightened won't save you from your sins, won't save you from death, won't save you from Hell.

The eight-fold path won't relieve your suffering in Hell.

There is no cessation of suffering in Hell because Hell's torment goes on forever.

There is no cessation of suffering which is what the noble eight-fold path of Buddhism--which purports leads to enlightenment--falsely promises.

Again, Hell's torment goes on forever.

Reincarnation is the devil's lie.

Don't fall for satan's lies and devices.

Believe on the gospel of Jesus Christ.

Last edited by JesusIsAlive on Nov 5th, 2013 at 08:51 PM

Old Post Nov 5th, 2013 08:43 PM
Shakyamunison
Nam Myoho Renge Kyo

A dictionary will not give you understanding.

The correct answer is life, but you will not find that in Google.

Old Post Nov 5th, 2013 08:49 PM
JesusIsAlive
Restricted

Account Restricted

A dictionary will not give you understanding.

The correct answer is life, but you will not find that in Google.

On the surface Buddhism appears altruistic and benevolent.

It's objective aimed toward exhibiting compassion and relieving suffering through attaining enlightenment appears good, noble, and as the supreme goal of life.

All that seems fine until reality sets in.

We are still sinners, who live in a sin-cursed world (all you have to do is look around you to see that this is true).

We have a sin problem that must be dealt with.

There is a Heaven to gain, and a Hell to shun.

It doesn't make any sense to show compassion and relieve someone else's suffering only to die, and suffer in Hell for eternity yourself.

Answer me this: Who's going to relieve your suffering in Hell?

There is no compassion or relief in Hell because it is a place of torment, prepared for the devil and his angels.

If a person desires to extend compassion and relieve suffering then by all means, but use wisdom and common sense.

You can show compassion and relieve suffering as a Christian, plus have the added security of knowing that you will not suffer in Hell for eternity--a place where compassion does not exist

So, show compassion (if that's your goal), and even relieve other's suffering (if you so choose), but by all means man/woman/boy/girl--get saved first!

Get born again first!

Get your name written in the Lamb's Book of Life first

by confessing Jesus Christ as your Lord.

by believing that God raised Jesus from the dead.

by turning away from your sins.

by thanking the Lord Jesus for saving you.

Then--by all means--go out show all the compassion that you desire before you die.

By all means relieve all of the suffering that you can before you leave this earth.

I'm all for it!

big grin

Desire is not the cause of human suffering.

Ungodly desire--which stems from pride--violates the will and Word of God and gives birth to sin.

This is the cause of human suffering.

Desire per se is neither good nor evil.

It is desire outside of God's established will that is evil, wicked, and sinful.

This ungodly desire--caused by pride--led to sin.

Sin--i.e. missing the mark of God's will through ungodly, birthed desire--is the cause of human suffering.

James 1:13-15
13 Let no one say when he is tempted, I am tempted by God; for God cannot be tempted by evil, nor does He Himself tempt anyone. 14 But each one is tempted when he is drawn away by his own desires and enticed. 15 Then, when desire has conceived, it gives birth to sin; and sin, when it is full-grown, brings forth death.

This ungodly desire gave birth to sin which was initially caused by pride (i.e. not doing all to the glory of God, and/or not giving God the glory and praise, but attempting to usurp and appropriate God's glory for oneself) is the root cause of human suffering.

The devil sought to be like God by receiving God's glory and praise to himself.

This ungodly desire was born out of prideful ambition, the direct result of not giving God all the glory and praise.

The devil sowed pride, and reaped what he sowed: his downfall and ultimate destruction.

So pride (i.e. not doing all to the glory of God, and not giving God all the glory and praise)--leads to ungodly desire--which consequently leads to sin, and ultimately death.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...=1#post14510772

Last edited by JesusIsAlive on Nov 5th, 2013 at 09:46 PM

Old Post Nov 5th, 2013 09:32 PM
Shakyamunison
Nam Myoho Renge Kyo

And this is from someone who know nothing about Buddhism.

Old Post Nov 5th, 2013 09:40 PM
JesusIsAlive
Restricted

Account Restricted

On the surface Buddhism appears altruistic and benevolent.

It's objective aimed toward exhibiting compassion and relieving suffering through attaining enlightenment appears good, noble, and as the supreme goal of life.

All that seems fine until reality sets in.

We are still sinners, who live in a sin-cursed world (all you have to do is look around you to see that this is true).

We have a sin problem that must be dealt with.

There is a Heaven to gain, and a Hell to shun.

It doesn't make any sense to show compassion and relieve someone else's suffering only to die, and suffer in Hell for eternity yourself.

Answer me this: Who's going to relieve your suffering in Hell?

There is no compassion or relief in Hell because it is a place of torment, prepared for the devil and his angels.

If a person desires to extend compassion and relieve suffering then by all means, but use wisdom and common sense.

You can show compassion and relieve suffering as a Christian, plus have the added security of knowing that you will not suffer in Hell for eternity--a place where compassion does not exist.

So, show compassion (if that's your goal), and even relieve other's suffering (if you so choose), but by all means man/woman/boy/girl--get saved first!

Get born again first!

Get your name written in the Lamb's Book of Life first,

by confessing Jesus Christ as your Lord,

by believing that God raised Jesus from the dead,

by turning away from your sins,

by thanking the Lord Jesus for saving you.

Then--by all means--go out and show all the compassion that you desire before you die!

By all means go out and relieve all of the suffering that you can before you leave this earth!

I'm all for it!

big grin

Desire is not the cause of human suffering.

Ungodly desire--which stems from pride--violates the will and Word of God, and gives birth to sin.

This is the true cause of human suffering.

Desire per se is neither good nor evil.

It is desire outside of God's established will that is evil, wicked, and sinful.

This ungodly desire--caused by pride--led to sin.

Sin--i.e. missing the mark of God's will through ungodly, birthed desire--is the cause of human suffering.

The Word of God (i.e. the holy Bible) reveals:

James 1:13-15
13 Let no one say when he is tempted, I am tempted by God; for God cannot be tempted by evil, nor does He Himself tempt anyone. 14 But each one is tempted when he is drawn away by his own desires and enticed. 15 Then, when desire has conceived, it gives birth to sin; and sin, when it is full-grown, brings forth death.

This ungodly desire gave birth to sin which was initially caused by pride (i.e. not doing all to the glory of God, and/or not giving God the glory and praise, but attempting to usurp and appropriate God's glory for oneself) is the root cause of human suffering.

The devil sought to be like God by receiving God's glory and praise to himself.

This ungodly desire was born out of prideful ambition, the direct result of not giving God all the glory and praise.

The devil sowed pride, and reaped what he sowed: his downfall and ultimate destruction.

So pride (i.e. not doing all to the glory of God, and not giving God all the glory and praise)--leads to ungodly desire--which consequently leads to sin, and ultimately to death.

Last edited by JesusIsAlive on Nov 5th, 2013 at 09:59 PM

Old Post Nov 5th, 2013 09:51 PM
Shakyamunison
Nam Myoho Renge Kyo

Buddha was a man, and so was Jesus. They are both dead, and in my opinion, they have both been reincarnated many times. The Buddha is not outside of ourselves.

Old Post Nov 5th, 2013 09:56 PM
JesusIsAlive
Restricted

Account Restricted

Buddha was a man, and so was Jesus. They are both dead, and in my opinion, they have both been reincarnated many times. The Buddha is not outside of ourselves.

Jesus is God.

Jesus is alive forevermore.

Jesus has never reincarnated because reincarnation is satan's lie.

2 John 1:7
For many deceivers have gone out into the world who do not confess Jesus Christ as coming in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antichrist.

1 John 2:21-23
21 I have not written to you because you do not know the truth, but because you know it, and that no lie is of the truth.
22 Who is a liar but he who denies that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist who denies the Father and the Son. 23 Whoever denies the Son does not have the Father either; he who acknowledges the Son has the Father also.

http://www.killermovies.com...=1#post14510871 (click here if you can handle the Truth)

Last edited by JesusIsAlive on Nov 5th, 2013 at 10:11 PM

Old Post Nov 5th, 2013 10:06 PM
Shakyamunison
Nam Myoho Renge Kyo

Sorry, but I do not believe like you do.

Old Post Nov 5th, 2013 10:09 PM
JesusIsAlive
Restricted

Account Restricted

Sorry, but I do not believe like you do.

You don't have to be sorry my friend.

I won't let you go to Hell.

I'm praying for you, and everyone on this site who views my posts/threads.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...=1#post14510871 (click here if you can handle the Truth)

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...=1#post14510888

Last edited by JesusIsAlive on Nov 5th, 2013 at 10:19 PM

Old Post Nov 5th, 2013 10:14 PM