KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Clone Wars Infinities: "Emperor Skywalker!"

Clone Wars Infinities: "Emperor Skywalker!"
Started by: DarthAnt66

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

Clone Wars Infinities: "Emperor Skywalker!"

Star Wars: The Clone Wars Magazine 7 page 40 & 41
WHAT IF THE FATHER NEVER RESCUED ANAKIN FROM THE DARK SIDE?
What if Clone Wars history unfolded different? Find out here!

1. Turning Point: Having turned Anakin to the dark side by showing him a vision of his future, the son cements his position on Mortis be retrieving the blade that killed his sister....and slaying his father with it! Mortis, already overrun by the dark side, begins to fall further into ruin and despair!

2. Loose Ends: Twisted by the visions of his future self, Anakin overcame by grief, rage...and a new sense of purpose! All he cares about is returning to the galaxy...and tying up the loose ends who refuse to bow to his whims. Loose ends like Obi-Wan and Ahsoka! In the cave of the dark side, with lava all around, Anakin casually disarms and abandons his former Master to the fiery depths. At the ship, Ahsoka is not quick or quiet enough to escape his flashing blade!

3. Back to Reality: It doesn't take long for Anakin to fix the ship, now that he is freed of...distractions. Soon he - and the son, tagging along back to the physical universe - are headed deep into the heart of the galaxy, with only one thing on their minds: order. True order, born of conquest and fire! Only when Anakin is the disputed ruler of the galaxy will either of them know peace...

4. Yoda and Sidious - United!: Anakain and the son's first stop is Coruscant. Yoda and Darth Sidious can both feel their unstoppable malevolence approaching in the Force - and for the first time in an age, the Sith Lord feels fear. The Jedi Master, too, knows that Anakin is a challenge that must be met and conquered quickly, or he risks losing everything! The unlikely pair meet Anakin and the son on a landing platform, all pretenses dropped. Combat is engaged. Force lightning flickers everywhere, and blades crimson, green and blue flash in the Coruscant rain. But, Anakin, imbued with the very essence of the dark side, is too powerful for these Masters of good and evil. He strikes them down, and grows even more powerful then before. Jet-black clouds swirl the skies and refuse to clear, and Coruscant is plunged into eternal night!

5. Emperor Skywalker: Without pausing for a breath, Anakin stalks through the Senate, which is in session. With a crushing display of inhuman power, he cats down whole swathes of floating Senatorial pods, and levitates himself onto the central dias...where he declares himself the ruler of a new Galactic Empire! The son watches and is pleased. Order will be his...Forever.

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Last edited by Jaggarath on Apr 21st, 2014 at 04:00 PM

Old Post Apr 21st, 2014 03:58 PM
Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stealth Moose
Umbrella Elite

This reminds me of the fan wank optional ending for the RotS video game.

Old Post Apr 21st, 2014 04:23 PM
Click here to Send Stealth Moose a Private Message Find more posts by Stealth Moose Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

I've posted it several times before, but....

(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Apr 21st, 2014 04:58 PM
Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

Neph didn't tell me that...

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Old Post Apr 21st, 2014 05:01 PM
Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

I couldn't be bothered to find it in old threads.

Old Post Apr 21st, 2014 05:08 PM
Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fated Xtasy
Kami

Oh bullshit, God GL or the new management love the Skywalkers. I mean really Yoda and Sidious united can stop Anakin? Really, are you ****ing kidding me, that's bullshit it sounds like a bad fanfiction where the author's original character is ****ing god like. Wow I know this is for funsies but seriously this piece of shit can beat Yoda AND Sidious(this coming from someone who actually liked TCW, AotC and RotS Anakin) just because he turned to the darkside, no learning sith techniques or powers, nope he just turns to the dark side and destroys Sidious who studied the dark side for years. okay guys here the knew rules a jedibwho turns to the dark side - despite having no knowledge of the dark sides true power or techniques and forms can beat Yoda and Sidious are we clear on that, never mind years of training, if a Skywalker falls to the dark side she or he is GUARANTEED To insta pwn Sidious, Yoda, Vitiate, Plagueis, Revan, Bane, Hero Of Tython, Barsen'thor combined okay. I know it ain't Canon but dudes its still mother****ing bullshit. I gotta go get some aspirin this damn thread gave me a ****ing head ache

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2014 01:13 AM
Click here to Send Fated Xtasy a Private Message Find more posts by Fated Xtasy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

I was assuming this is prime Anakin.

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2014 01:14 AM
Emperordmb
LSDMB

Is it not entirely possible that the Son could've given Anakin dark side knowledge or boosted his power?

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2014 01:56 AM
Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

*shrugs*

It did say that Anakin was "imbued with the very essence of the dark side."

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2014 03:56 AM
Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

I mean this was the guy who had a million years of experience and knowledge, and showed Anakin his future through the force. The notion that he could've shown him Dark Side knowledge is not unsupported.

This was also the guy who, in conjunction with his Sister, granted force sensitivity to an entire race. So the notion that he could've boosted Anakin's power is also not unsupported.

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2014 04:05 AM
Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

It is certainly possible that Son could have 'amped' Anakin. However, I cannot stand by that opinion because it wasn't explicitly stated on panel.

I prefer to think that Son merely unlocked the full extent of Anakin's power--and at full potential, Anakin~Father>>Son/Daughter.

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2014 04:11 AM
NTJack0
Ranger

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Galan007

I prefer to think that Son merely unlocked the full extent of Anakin's power--and at full potential, Anakin~Father>>Son/Daughter.
That's the way I think of it.

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2014 03:55 PM
Click here to Send NTJack0 a Private Message Find more posts by NTJack0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KillaKassara
Restricted

Account Restricted

"Compounding these trickster aspects, the Joker ethos is verbally explicated as such by his psychiatrist, who describes his madness as "super-sanity." Where "sanity" previously suggested acquiescence with cultural codes, the addition of "super" implies that this common "sanity" has been replaced by a superior form, in which perception and processing are completely ungoverned and unconstrained"

Old Post Feb 5th, 2015 06:14 PM
Click here to Send KillaKassara a Private Message Find more posts by KillaKassara Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zenwolf

I wanna see more Infinity stories, I kinda find them interesting tbh.

Although Q to anyone that knows, but does anyone recall an Infinity story.

I believe it was in a Sourcebook, where Luke Skywalker turned to the darkside or was raised to be a Sith Lord? He fought for the GE in the GCW, I think he eventually became Emperor and crushed the Rebellion.

I know it was in a Sourcebook and it read like a story at various points in the book, I just can't remember what it was called, though I remember it being nice for a Sourcebook story.

Old Post Feb 5th, 2015 06:59 PM
Click here to Send Zenwolf a Private Message Find more posts by Zenwolf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Stark
Lord of Winterfell

Unlocked Anakin put down the Son and the Daughter...why would he not be able to shitstomp Yoda and Sidious?

The North Remembers

Old Post Feb 6th, 2015 07:34 PM
Click here to Send Lord Stark a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Stark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Going to pick up the Infinities Omnibus next check.

Seems like some interesting comics.

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Feb 6th, 2015 07:39 PM
Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ILS
Restricted

Account Restricted

When I saw this I thought Ant was writing poor fan-fiction. It's so much worse that it's actually published material.

NewGuy will enjoy this, though.

“The galaxy must experience the pain of death and the rapture of rebirth as I have. I will bring chaos. It is time for war.

Last edited by ILS on Feb 6th, 2015 at 07:46 PM

Old Post Feb 6th, 2015 07:44 PM
Click here to Send ILS a Private Message Find more posts by ILS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewGuy01
perpetual

Nah, it's stupid. Reasonable wank > Senseless wank.

Old Post Feb 6th, 2015 09:09 PM
Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote